• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stupidest/Oddest thing that made you go to the Principal's office

I was in my graphic arts class, 10th grade we had rulers & me & this kid I sat beside were standing them up on there side. he kept knocking mine down & we aere laughing, till I knocked his down & he freaked out he stood up and was making a big scene. we had a sub so she was like :OK kids sit down please" he sat dopwn and I stated to laugh(just for future refrence, my ruler was on his desk) I reached over to get my ruler while I laughed as he got in trouble, he grabed my arm & pulled his fist back & thratened to hit me. to which hardcore replies 'Bitch, I wouldnt do that if i was you, I;ll beat ur black ass sensless" he freaked out calling me a nazi and a racist. I was like yea I am now sit ur ass down & do ur work ur distarcting me, and I jokingly replied that " Sit down & leave me alone or i'll stab you" he was like bet you wont....wrong choice of words. I stabbed him with my spencil(un sharpened I may add) just above his elbow on his forearm. he said "Bet you wont do that again". again..bad word choice this time I did it again..left no mark whatsoever he freaked outr and scremed 'THATS ASUALT" and ran like a lil bitch to the principals office, then we went ot luncj and he was talking to the debuty when I walked by so I hif behind my friends...I got called into the 10th grade principals office & he gave me the lecture about how I made that into a weapon & pulled my record anfd this was only the 2nd timew i've been in trouble, 1st was for a cell phone that wentr off in class, anyway the kid I stabbed was 9th grade so I went to the 9th grade principals, who's daughter my best friend dates & I'm good friends with her., again she gave me the whole speach & whatnot then asked if I used "racial slurrs" qnd I denied but I got OSS Outa school suspension; good times

And this is why it is important to pay attention in school.

I was in my graphic arts class, 10th grade we had rulers & me & this kid I sat beside were standing them up on there side. he kept knocking mine down & we aere laughing, till I knocked his down & he freaked out he stood up and was making a big scene. we had a sub so she was like :OK kids sit down please" he sat dopwn and I stated to laugh(just for future refrence, my ruler was on his desk) I reached over to get my ruler while I laughed as he got in trouble, he grabed my arm & pulled his fist back & thratened to hit me. to which hardcore replies 'Bitch, I wouldnt do that if i was you, I;ll beat ur black ass sensless" he freaked out calling me a nazi and a racist. I was like yea I am now sit ur ass down & do ur work ur distarcting me, and I jokingly replied that " Sit down & leave me alone or i'll stab you" he was like bet you wont....wrong choice of words. I stabbed him with my spencil(un sharpened I may add) just above his elbow on his forearm. he said "Bet you wont do that again". again..bad word choice this time I did it again..left no mark whatsoever he freaked outr and scremed 'THATS ASUALT" and ran like a lil bitch to the principals office, then we went ot luncj and he was talking to the debuty when I walked by so I hif behind my friends...I got called into the 10th grade principals office & he gave me the lecture about how I made that into a weapon & pulled my record anfd this was only the 2nd timew i've been in trouble, 1st was for a cell phone that wentr off in class, anyway the kid I stabbed was 9th grade so I went to the 9th grade principals, who's daughter my best friend dates & I'm good friends with her., again she gave me the whole speach & whatnot then asked if I used "racial slurrs" qnd I denied but I got OSS Outa school suspension; good times

I stopped after the word I.

In 2nd grade I was taking a spelling test when my teacher walked by and looked at my paper. She yelled at me "Why haven't you put your name on your paper?" I simply replied "I'll put it on there when I'm done." Teacher yelled back "Put your name on your paper NOW or else you will probably forget it and turn it in without a name." So I wrote my name down in the sloppiest writing possible. I guess the teacher didn't think it was that funny because she picked it up and ripped it in half. I responded by chucking my pencil at the wall and she sent me to the principal's office.

walk into class, going to be a good boy today. arrive five minutes early teacher is setting up. she says "I'm not in the mood for your shit today Sparky" I replied "I'm not in the mood for your shit either I just want to do my work" Stupid bitch already had the piece of paper filled out, all she had to do was write swearing in class.

the class hadn't started and she swore at me first. dopey mole.

When I was in middle school, a classmate of mine asked for a pencil when we were in band. He signaled for me to throw it to him, I did, it rolled on someone's tuba or french horn and hit the teacher in the head. Since she was such a moody bitch I got ISS (in-school-suspension, i.e., detention during the whole school day where you get zeroes for all of the classwork you'd otherwise be doing).

I thought this was some random scribble image until I quoted it.

When I was in middle school, a classmate of mine asked for a pencil when we were in band. He signaled for me to throw it to him, I did, it rolled on someone's tuba or french horn and hit the teacher in the head. Since she was such a moody bitch I got ISS (in-school-suspension, i.e., detention during the whole school day where you get zeroes for all of the classwork you'd otherwise be doing).

band? *gasp*

well for those that didnt read it, long story short, I yelled at a black kid then stabbed him then got off pretty much clean

In grade 1 I really needed to go toilet and we had the principal helping our class out for some reason.So I asked the principal to go because our teacher left the room for a moment(the principal was with the us the whole lesson though)and he was like no and I walked out and went to the toilet and when I came back the principal took me to his office.

Me and a friend got sent on friday.I was in graphics and my teacher was out of the classroom and I was at his desk and my friend was at the other side of the classroom.So we both have a packet of Tic Tacs and started pegging them at each other.My friend went to far and has horrible aim so he hit the teacher in the eye as he walked in.The principal thought it was hilarious though.

I couldn't get an old door open to get into the boys locker room. It allways self locked and we had our shit in the room because of gym. After setting there for about 5 minutes I went up and leaned back driving my sholder in it. The door flew back and broke the lock out of the wood, and some of the door broke off. I got three days for that, bunch of bullshit.

I have a lot of good stories. I go to a private Christian school and I'm a good kid, but I have a little thing about challenging authority. Normally I know where to draw the line and typically I stay out of any major trouble, but I've gotten to know all of my school's administration well throughout middle and high school.

It's the end of the first semester, junior year. Choir at my school is a fairly cool thing. We're good, pretty laid back class, tight night group... all that jazz. I'm in choir for the social aspect of things more than anything else. It's been a stressful year so far and we have an hour and a half to end the semester, then it's on to a four-day weekend. I want to blow off some steam, so I talk to some of the other guys and we decide it's funny if we all set our phone alarms to go off at the same time in the middle of class. We spread the word. Mrs. Carruthers hates cell phones in class or during choir functions.

So class is going as normal and Mrs. C is already frustrated at our lack of focus. Levi's phone goes off early... about 35 seconds early. She thinks this is an accident. Takes his phone, does not react well, and we all start to squirm. Then it happens. A couple of phones start to beep and within 10 seconds, we have 15-20 going off. We all think this is hilarious until we see our director's face. Anger, frustration, disappointment, sadness, fury... I can't describe it but we collectively shat in our pants. She collects our phones, starts to tell us how upset she is, starts to cry and tells us she's done for the day and that we can pick our phones up from the Dean of Students after class.

We spend the remainder of class talking about how to improve the focus of our group and fix the problems we have amongst ourselves and with "Choir Mom" Mrs. Doring. I am pretty laid back right now. It was a joke and I know it will blow over after we apologize. It's something we'll laugh about later. No big deal right? This is when some *****es turn into total hypocrits, pointing the finger at me and some others when their phones went off too. Hold yourself accountable, bro. Weak. Anyways, all's good. Class ends, 4-day weekend coming, and I notice that my phone, and others, is sitting on Mrs. C's desk. I'm not leaving it over a long weekend so I take it. It's mine.

I come to school the next week to find a subpoena to the office on my locker. I am told that I had no right to take my phone off of her desk and I should have tried to find her or talk to the principle about it. I tell them I would have missed the bus and I can't leave my phone all weekend and am assigned 2 detentions and 5 hours community service.

I said screw that and served one detention.

I have a lot of good stories. I go to a private Christian school and I'm a good kid, but I have a little thing about challenging authority. Normally I know where to draw the line and typically I stay out of any major trouble, but I've gotten to know all of my school's administration well throughout middle and high school.

It's the end of the first semester, junior year. Choir at my school is a fairly cool thing. We're good, pretty laid back class, tight night group... all that jazz. I'm in choir for the social aspect of things more than anything else. It's been a stressful year so far and we have an hour and a half to end the semester, then it's on to a four-day weekend. I want to blow off some steam, so I talk to some of the other guys and we decide it's funny if we all set our phone alarms to go off at the same time in the middle of class. We spread the word. Mrs. Carruthers hates cell phones in class or during choir functions.

So class is going as normal and Mrs. C is already frustrated at our lack of focus. Levi's phone goes off early... about 35 seconds early. She thinks this is an accident. Takes his phone, does not react well, and we all start to squirm. Then it happens. A couple of phones start to beep and within 10 seconds, we have 15-20 going off. We all think this is hilarious until we see our director's face. Anger, frustration, disappointment, sadness, fury... I can't describe it but we collectively shat in our pants. She collects our phones, starts to tell us how upset she is, starts to cry and tells us she's done for the day and that we can pick our phones up from the Dean of Students after class.

We spend the remainder of class talking about how to improve the focus of our group and fix the problems we have amongst ourselves and with "Choir Mom" Mrs. Doring. I am pretty laid back right now. It was a joke and I know it will blow over after we apologize. It's something we'll laugh about later. No big deal right? This is when some *****es turn into total hypocrits, pointing the finger at me and some others when their phones went off too. Hold yourself accountable, bro. Weak. Anyways, all's good. Class ends, 4-day weekend coming, and I notice that my phone, and others, is sitting on Mrs. C's desk. I'm not leaving it over a long weekend so I take it. It's mine.

I come to school the next week to find a subpoena to the office on my locker. I am told that I had no right to take my phone off of her desk and I should have tried to find her or talk to the principle about it. I tell them I would have missed the bus and I can't leave my phone all weekend and am assigned 2 detentions and 5 hours community service.

I said screw that and served one detention.

Community Service? Your school can make you do community service? Fuck that.

Community Service? Your school can make you do community service? Fuck that.

Of course they can. And if you refuse, they can suspend you until you do.

I don't think kids fully appreciate the power school have, but generally choose not to use. Hell, we're now sending kids and their parents to court if they don't meet our attendance criteria. And cell phones? They are completely banned from our school. The first time you're caught, the phone is taken away until the end of the day, and your parent has to pick it up. The next time, we keep the phone for three nights, and you're in internal suspension. The next time we keep it for 5 days, and you're suspended from school.

Schools have a lot of power they don't use, simply because we understand that we're dealing with kids, and kids are going to make mistakes. That's called "us being nice".

It becomes more apparent by the day why you're such a prick. You have my deepest sympathy.

Of course they can. And if you refuse, they can suspend you until you do.

I don't think kids fully appreciate the power school have, but generally choose not to use. Hell, we're now sending kids and their parents to court if they don't meet our attendance criteria. And cell phones? They are completely banned from our school. The first time you're caught, the phone is taken away until the end of the day, and your parent has to pick it up. The next time, we keep the phone for three nights, and you're in internal suspension. The next time we keep it for 5 days, and you're suspended from school.

Schools have a lot of power they don't use, simply because we understand that we're dealing with kids, and kids are going to make mistakes. That's called "us being nice".

What kinda community service do they make them do?

The first of the two wrestling shirts I have ever owned was a Kevin Nash one that said "Big Sexy". My teacher noticed the words and took me to the principal's office. Another kid in my class had a T-shirt on with the phrase, "Talk Shit, Get Bit." It didn't actually say shit but I think you get the picture. I told them about that shirt and the teachers seemed to have their IQ's drops simultaneously and couldn't decipher that four-letter epitaph. Needless to say, I was pissed off and they told me I couldn't wear my Kevin Nash shirt again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back