• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Stupidest/Oddest thing that made you go to the Principal's office

The first of the two wrestling shirts I have ever owned was a Kevin Nash one that said "Big Sexy". My teacher noticed the words and took me to the principal's office. Another kid in my class had a T-shirt on with the phrase, "Talk Shit, Get Bit." It didn't actually say shit but I think you get the picture. I told them about that shirt and the teachers seemed to have their IQ's drops simultaneously and couldn't decipher that four-letter epitaph. Needless to say, I was pissed off and they told me I couldn't wear my Kevin Nash shirt again.

I wore a Steeler shirt/Penguin shirt that said "On ice or grass we'll kick your ass" to school last year. I got called down to the office, and the principal said someone found it offensive. After about 5 minutes of arguing with him, I finally gave in and just put on my steeler sweat shirt.

When I went to..the Steelers pre-season game in August 2009, against the Bills, they wouldn't let me in because I had that shirt on. Well..not exactly they, this bitch at the front gate. I asked if I could turn it inside out, and the said no. Obviously they just wanted me to buy some 20 dollar shirt there.

Well, my uncle starts swearing the shit at them. And he just goes off, gives me his undershirt, and we go to another gate. Once we got in there I put the shirt back on. Fucking stupid though. I don't even like the Penguins, it was more of a Steeler shirt to me. I don't wear it anymore though.

Speaking of wearing shirts in inappropriate places. About 2 years ago coming back from Florida, I wore a shirt I got there with Stewie on it to the airport. I believe it said "It's your lucky day, I've decided not to kill you." I believe the lady at the security section made a joke about it when I went through, she said something like "I guess I am lucky then". I got a lot of dirty looks walking through the plane though.

Thinking about it now..I'm pretty lucky I didn't get like..stripped searched by security or something.

Reactions: TSG
One time in Spanish I asked the teacher how to say "give", "me", and "head" all within a span of about 3 minutes. Somehow she didn't put the pieces together, and right after she told me to say head, I yelled across the room "hey Alexis, me da la cabaza" and the teacher immediatley told me she was emailing my parents (my dad thought it was hillarious), and sending me to the principals office. They told me I had to meet with the counseler every week for a set amount of time for sexual harrasment meetings, which I of course never attended...

I also have been sent to the office numerous times for refusing to give teachers my phone, it's funny how flustered and suprised they get when they realize there's no way in hell that you're giving them your phone.

eiter you went/are going to a very racist school or you're full of shit

It was because that was only my 2nd ever offense in my 10 years at that school district. & the kid I stabbed had a LONG record for casuing trouble, and there were no witnesses so the only prof they had were the 2 light grey amrks on his arm

Back in 7th grade(one of my favorite years), alot of people in my grade were very disrespectful to teachers, school rules, ect.. So one day we all get called in to the lunchroom for a some sort of lecture(the auditorium was being used). The assistant principal ask us questions which of course we all groan "yes" to. So she asks something like "can we learn to be polite?" or something. While everyone else groans "yes" I jokingly mumble "no"(believe me, if you knew most of the people that were in my grade you would to). Next thing I know, EVERYONE including the teachers are staring at me, some snickering, and some looking downright POed. I get 5 days detention. Seriously? I get that it was stupid to do, but FIVE DAYS!? Besides, we got the same type of lecture about 5 more times during the year, so technically I was right.

What kinda community service do they make them do?
We don't make students do community services (although, any time I catch a student throwing food in the lunch room, they have to clean the entire lunch room with their bare hands...one time usually solves that problem), but schools could.
I also have been sent to the office numerous times for refusing to give teachers my phone, it's funny how flustered and suprised they get when they realize there's no way in hell that you're giving them your phone.
I've had students refuse before. Doesn't bother me one bit, I just call for the principal to come take the student out of my class. After that, I no longer care what happens.

Students tend to think they have far more "rights" at school than they really do. I'm not judging, when I was in school, I did too. But being on the other side of things, it's kind of funny to watch how students behave and how they think they get to do certain things.

I would have enjoyed my school trying to take my phone from me. I really just kinda slept in school, I have no idea how I passed. But I did, got a 2.7 gpa to.

We don't make students do community services (although, any time I catch a student throwing food in the lunch room, they have to clean the entire lunch room with their bare hands...one time usually solves that problem), but schools could.
I've had students refuse before. Doesn't bother me one bit, I just call for the principal to come take the student out of my class. After that, I no longer care what happens.

Students tend to think they have far more "rights" at school than they really do. I'm not judging, when I was in school, I did too. But being on the other side of things, it's kind of funny to watch how students behave and how they think they get to do certain things.

You're a gym teacher right?

Yeah, whenever somebody used to spill something at lunch in the middle school, they'd have to get the mop and bucket out. Sometimes if they acted bad in lunch, they'd make them stay afterwards and sweep crumbs and stuff. Occasionally kids would have to do it during lunch too.

One time during P.E my freshman year we had a substitute teacher and needless to say she had no idea at all what she was doing. At my school all the freshman boys had P.E. together and there was about 25-30 of us. During the beginning of that year we had learned that our High school gym had these amazing little tunnels that rang all the way around it. Well that day the substitute teacher made us play volleyball and as a bunch of guys we thought that was stupid. So 1 by 1 we all started going into the tunnels. I guess the sub didn't realize this tell there was only 6 kids left in the gym. According to my friend who stayed in the gym she started panicking big time thinking we all just ditched school. She started asking all the kids in the gym where the rest of the class was and of course none of them told. Finally one by one we all just came out of the tunnels when she went to look for us in the locker room. When she came back we all acted like nothing happened. The next day we all got a stern talking to from the principal but that was about it.

Called a kid a cunt. The headteacher overheard and sent me straight to his office and got given detention. Fun times. That was the only time I was ever sent there in all my life. Was odd because it was fully warrented though.

Well this was actually recently and the only time I can remember.

We were getting ready for an away tennis match and my friend thought it would be hilarious to mock front kick a glass fire extinguisher case. He did it, and his foot put a little bit of pressure on the glass, boom. That shit is built to break!

He just had to pay for the glass or something.

When I broke my leg I was zipping up and down the halls with my crutches(pretty darn fast I might add) and one teacher caught me and sent me to the office and I got suspended for a I think 3 or 4 days.

another time was when this really huge mountain of a kid just randomly pounded on me one recess and we both got sent to the office and I was the one that got sent home that day..

My friend got it a lot worse than me..he was in and out of the office at least once a week.

^lol suspended for zipping up and down the halls.

Someone in the last page reminded me of a t-shirt incident i had 2nd week this year.

Normally since we have uniform we have an undershit under so we dont have to wear our uniform after school.So it was HPE and it was really hot and we were playing rugby on hte ovaland our teacher said we could take our undershirts of if we want.I told him he might be offended by mine but he said it was ok as long as i put it on at the end of the lesson.So I took my uniform shirt on and had my undershirt on which was a stone cold shirt which has drink beer on the front and fuck fear at the back(except there was a skull where the u should be) and the next moment im at the principals office.

I ran out of school "in protest of the Iraq war". In actual fact I just ran out so this girl I liked would think I was cool. I found out years later it worked, but that sort of information isn't useful years later. I got off with only an hour detention instead of the promised week suspension.

I ran out of school "in protest of the Iraq war". In actual fact I just ran out so this girl I liked would think I was cool. I found out years later it worked, but that sort of information isn't useful years later. I got off with only an hour detention instead of the promised week suspension.
You, sir, clearly lack a certain je ne sais pas, as the washers used to say.

We were queuing up to go into assembly. It was, I think, about Year 4, so I'd have been... nine-ish. Anyway, Kid X pushes Kid Y:

Kid Y: Why'd you push me?
Kid X: Sam pushed me into you.

Kid Y walks out of the line, forwards to where I'm standing. I'd like to point out that I was standing in front of him in the line and so couldn't possibly have pushed him. Suppose he was hardly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Anyway, tap tap tap on my shoulder. I turn around, "Huh?" BAM. Kid Y smacks me in the face. I stumble back in the coat rack and blood starts pouring out of my nose, like a tap. I had to spend thirty minutes in reception. We both get called into the headmaster's office and have to apologise to each other. To this day, I still don't see what I did wrong. Kid Y was always a malicious little eejit and Kid X always was a stirring little shit.

I've removed their names for their protection, because I know you'd all rise up to exact vengeance on them.

Once there was a relief teacher on her first day at the school, she takes our class (I think this was in grade 8 or 9) I pretended to be deaf for a lesson. The teacher bought it for most of the lesson and the other students were all laughing. The teacher gets angry at them and shouting "It isn't his fault" and "He can't help it" until one ****** (I always hated him) in my class tells her I wasn't really deaf, 1 day suspension.

A mate and I were walking on the oval, a football gets kicked hits my head, another kid bumps me over (I always hated this kid) I get up, call him a fat cunt and punch him in the nose, he broke his nose, I got 5 days suspension.

I remember sitting in a Spanish class, and the teacher was at her desk marking my homework in my book

I was waiting at my desk with no book to write in, and then get sent to the office for not doing any work.

If that ugly cunt had done her marking like she was supposed to after school then this would not have happened. I am still staggered that I was sent out for that.

I only ever got sent to, what they called, time out. Never suspended. Time out was fuckin' great. My varsity basketball coach was the teacher that ran it and he loved me. I played football, basketball, baseball and ran track, and was a starter on all of them, so my chances of getting suspended were pretty slim.

I had a typing class in 10th grade. Old school shit, like on typewriters, not even on computers, that's how fucking old I am. Anyway, I'd been sent to time out for various reasons on Monday, Tuesday and Wed. So on Thurs, my teacher just sends me straight to time out. I said "I haven't even done anything wrong yet", she repeated the word "yet" and off to time out I went. Went over the gameplan for the next day's basketball game with coach, so all in all, it worked out fine.

5th Grade: I guess I was just being annoying or something (I seriously did nothing) so Guy A and Guy B double team me in the bathroom. I hit nobody, did nothing, receive ISS.

7th Grade:
Girl A and her friends are saying crap to my friends and I. I say a mom joke to here (since mom jokes were in back then) and I get chocolate milk dumped on my head. I receive a detention for the joke.

7th Grade:
Guy A (one of the supposed "friends" from above) starts talking crap about me. I say a few things about him to my friends, word gets around. I walk up the stairway one day, he jumps me from behind, trying to choke me out. I literally don't touch him once, receive Alternative School for "slander".

7th Grade:
I'm making Girl A who I don't like, I jokingly say she has AIDS (it was an immature year for my grade as a whole, okay?). I get Alternative School for slander.

9th Grade:
My whole Phys Ed. class picks on me. So eventually I am getting fed up with it. One day, someone takes something filled with water and drenches my back with it when I'm turned around, so I didn't see who it was. This was after a period full of the whole group bullying me. So they all tell me it's a classmate of mine I don't like. He walks in and I shove him. That's it, that's all that happens. He tried to swing back but I start laughing. I then get hit in the nuts by another kid and I fall. A month or two later there was a fight between to other students, completely unrelated. Apparently, someone in the locker room where the "fight" between me and my classmate (I use the term fight loosely) video-taped it and it was found on a phone (which aren't allowed) with the same fight from that day. I knew nothing of the video until that day. I was basically taped without my knowledge. I get Alternative School.

9th Grade:
Guy A and I used to hate each other, but are cool now. He goofs with me alot. One day he acts like he's gonna spill a water bottle on me, and it's annoying so I tried to shove his arm away. He just lets the cap fall off and water spills all over me. I'm drenched at this point. So I get up, shove him backwards (almost whipping the fat little cunt in the process) and try to walk away. I get Alternative for this also. Guy A is nice to me now, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

5th Grade: I guess I was just being annoying or something (I seriously did nothing) so Guy A and Guy B double team me in the bathroom. I hit nobody, did nothing, receive ISS.

7th Grade:
Girl A and her friends are saying crap to my friends and I. I say a mom joke to here (since mom jokes were in back then) and I get chocolate milk dumped on my head. I receive a detention for the joke.

7th Grade:
Guy A (one of the supposed "friends" from above) starts talking crap about me. I say a few things about him to my friends, word gets around. I walk up the stairway one day, he jumps me from behind, trying to choke me out. I literally don't touch him once, receive Alternative School for "slander".

7th Grade:
I'm making Girl A who I don't like, I jokingly say she has AIDS (it was an immature year for my grade as a whole, okay?). I get Alternative School for slander.

9th Grade:
My whole Phys Ed. class picks on me. So eventually I am getting fed up with it. One day, someone takes something filled with water and drenches my back with it when I'm turned around, so I didn't see who it was. This was after a period full of the whole group bullying me. So they all tell me it's a classmate of mine I don't like. He walks in and I shove him. That's it, that's all that happens. He tried to swing back but I start laughing. I then get hit in the nuts by another kid and I fall. A month or two later there was a fight between to other students, completely unrelated. Apparently, someone in the locker room where the "fight" between me and my classmate (I use the term fight loosely) video-taped it and it was found on a phone (which aren't allowed) with the same fight from that day. I knew nothing of the video until that day. I was basically taped without my knowledge. I get Alternative School.

9th Grade:
Guy A and I used to hate each other, but are cool now. He goofs with me alot. One day he acts like he's gonna spill a water bottle on me, and it's annoying so I tried to shove his arm away. He just lets the cap fall off and water spills all over me. I'm drenched at this point. So I get up, shove him backwards (almost whipping the fat little cunt in the process) and try to walk away. I get Alternative for this also. Guy A is nice to me now, I wonder why? :rolleyes:

Geez, it's like listening to Chunk tell his stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back