Learning How To Let Go

I'm still personally shocked you were even a mod. Did you even make a post outside of the Board, or Bar, rooms?

I mean, I get that everyone likes to make people believe you did a lot of stuff "behind the scenes". You know, where no one can actually see what you ever "did". But lets be honest. Thats like saying.. "Well of course you aren't ugly, silly. You have a face for radio." :rolleyes:

EDIT: Before you reply, know it won't matter.

Tdigs, is it too late to get in on the WZPC?

And just so I dont piggback on Wills thread for that, let me just say that the best posters on this site are or have been mods. Now I would love to be mod but I know I dont post enough and....well that's it really.

And just so I dont piggback on Wills thread for that, let me just say that the best posters on this site are or have been mods. Now I would love to be mod but I know I dont post enough and....well that's it really.

:lmao: Numbers, you don't have to try and stay on topic. Say what you want.

It doesn't even have to make sense. Like for example.. we need to consider finding a replacement for Heath Slater. You know, since he's not technically "wrestling" anymore.

The game, 2006, I believe it was. I followed a succession of fake links to get here, I got no cheats, just an admin spot. Weird really.

:lmao: Numbers, you don't have to try and stay on topic. Say what you want.

It doesn't even have to make sense. Like for example.. we need to consider finding a replacement for Heath Slater. You know, since he's not technically "wrestling" anymore.

Well, been thinking about that. And for lack of better options, I'd like to suggest we keep him. He pinned Christian on an FCW show, so to see where this angle goes, I'd say let's keep him.

Go ahead and post in the TNA thread if you want.

Yeah, stupid mods can't let go. TSG for teh modz spot. I know when to let go.

Yeah, I was joking. I'll never be a mod here. At least the voices I hear in my head like me. They come to me, they understand, they talk to me, TALK TO ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back