WZ Wants You...

No problem. I'll delete my sig when your rep becomes green.

No, I don't crave green rep, I admit that it's nice to get green rep once in a while, but in a weird way I'm actually somewhat proud of my red rep bars.

I guess the conversation I had with Sully in the prison changed my thoughts on rep.

People think that I've done them a major misjustice by making this thread, but they're wrong.

I've managed to get Rattlesnake, Milenko and Phatso to put all their effort into this one thread, saving what other little gems we have left in the Cage.

But seriously, we have a major rodent problem up in here as of late. Me and Blue have noticed it for a while now.

I didn't even put 1/8 of my effort into this shit.

If you think that's my full effort then you're an idiot.

me neither really.

There's a little bit of effort if I'm trying to be funny but not that much (which is probably why I'm not that funny).

DirtyJosé;2591536 said:
That is because you are petty and have no sense of self-worth and instead rely on others telling you that you are acceptable. You are searching for validation on a fucking wrestling forum. Nobody cares that you saw Jeff's heel turn coming. Nobody cares what school you're going to. And nobody cares what rep you get for and for what. My advice is to quit trying to prove something like an asshole and just be a person. If you really care about green rep that much, bitching about it is the absolute worst thing you could be doing.

This is coming from a guy who brags about his silly debates and his even sillier e-fed in every second post. I think you crave for self worth more than me.

And you can stuff your personal advice up your cunt. Thanks

I tried to like you rattlesnake but when someone gives you advice and you tell them to shove it up their cunt that makes you a useless waste of skin and body fluids your mom should've swallowed.

Kindly volunteer for a lethal injection.

I tried to like you rattlesnake but when someone gives you advice and you tell them to shove it up their cunt that makes you a useless waste of skin and body fluids your mom should've swallowed.

Kindly volunteer for a lethal injection.

I can't take advice from a condescending, pompous hypocrite racist like Dirtyjose. I listen to advice though. Just ask Killjoy.

Good advice is good advice it doesn't matter who gives it.

If you can't accept advice from someone you don't like you should've ignored it and not been an asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back