WZ Wants You...

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
Gentleman,

At around 1530 hours Adelaide time, a act so unspeakable of took place which has altered the course of WrestleZone Forums and it's posters.

As many of you by now no doubt know, our dear ex-comrade Bill Lesnar has made himself a new home in a rival forum by the name of pwsforums.com. Everything up to this point had been peaceful between the two nations. However, all that changed when one of our nationals, your truly, traveled to PWS to congratulate Bill Lesnar on behalf of WZ. It was there that this crime took place when I was attacked by both civilians and Staff before being permabanned and my messages deleted.

Because of this attack, they have left us no choice but to declare that on Sunday the 14th of November, WrestleZone Forums is officially at war with PWS Forums.

In order to show that we are not weak and that we shall not stand by while our brethren are attacked by rival forces, I call on you all now to bear arms and open the floodgates of pain upon these heathen.

In order to serve your Forums, you must do the following:

1: Register yourself as a poster on pwsforums.com and make sure that you give no hint of being a WZ soldier.
2: Wreck havoc upon them by entering current threads and make new threads defending
i) Macca
ii) Bill Lesnar
iii) WrestleZone Forums
while making fun of them for their uptight Staff, lack of decent posters and digusting background colour.

Remember gentleman, this is our reputation at stake. Ask not what your forums can do for you, but what you can do for your forums.

Abra Ka WrestleZone.

I would send you 20$ but

1. Don't know you're address
2.Poor
3. You got a Job (i think) i do not

Rattlesnake, one of the main reasons I did this was so you and the two juggelo bitches would join up and stay there.

They would make me a G-Mod straight away for that.

Honestly though Rattlesnake, show me one person on here who thinks you're not depriving the world of oxygen by living.

How about Matt Fox instead?

Nah you'll be pissed otherwise.

@Macca

Honestly how much does the opinion of a few douches on the internet matter? I could talk about the rep I get from non-spam sections but then I guess you'll type that stereotypical reply of how rep does not matter.

Rattlesnake, one of the main reasons I did this was so you and the two juggelo bitches would join up and stay there.

They would make me a G-Mod straight away for that.

Honestly though Rattlesnake, show me one person on here who thinks you're not depriving the world of oxygen by living.

Lol dude, I've been here for over three years now. I've left and come back plenty of times, untill I get banned or lose intrest in all things on the forum I won't leave. You or noone will push me out of wz. Trust me lmfao bashing me won't make me leave, I've been put through more shit than you could even handle so lmfao keep it comming.

Lol dude, I've been here for over three years now. I've left and come back plenty of times, untill I get banned or lose intrest in all things on the forum I won't leave. You or noone will push me out of wz. Trust me lmfao bashing me won't make me leave, I've been put through more shit than you could even handle so lmfao keep it comming.

Honest question. Why do Juggalo's always say this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back