Kane's Return - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

and if they hide the tattoos with make up,
it would easily get smeared off of him during matches,,
especially with all the sweat & body contact with the mat & other superstars.

and why would they have Taker to portray the Kane character?
Glen is perfectly well, he had some great time away to recharge his body.
I dont think Mark Callaway would pull double duties as Taker and Kane especially with his body's condition,,
especially with the Road To Wrestlemania soon, they would not gamble having Mark Callaway work this early and get hurt and miss WrestleMania XXVIII, it would surely hurt the PPV buys,,

Dear Glen Jacobs doubters,
DEAL WITH IT

Are people seriously saying it could have been Mark Calloway?

Go and watching the fucking show back. When he takes his first mask off, the only thing that looks remotely like MC is his long hair. Then, when Kane laughs, you can see beyond any shadow of a doubt that it's Glen Jacobs.

Jesus H Christ! :banghead:

I thought the return was awesome. The new mask gives Kane a level of indimidation and menace that he hasn't had in a while.

As for the claims that it could be Taker rather than Glen Jacobs, yeah it's completely wrong but I'm not gonna jump down someone's throat over it because I do think there's more of a resemblance now between them.

Kane has slimmed down some since he's been gone. When he first debuted as Kane back in the late 90s, Jacobs was a legit 330 pounds. After seeing him last night, I'd say he's down in the 280s. He has a more lean look to him, which The Undertaker has had as well these past several years, though he's still significantly heavier than Taker. The way the wig looks coupled with the leaner build,the stubble of facial hair on Glen's face and just the general shape of the lower half of his face; there is a decent resemblance between them.

At the end of the day, however, it's Glen Jacobs under that mask.

Did anyone else notice in the Kane video package they shown today the only superstar that was shown was Cena? I think it signifies that hes feuding with Cena, and not Henry. So i think Henry is out of the picture.
And for that return, OMG. I enjoyed that so much. It was a complete surprise and he looked scarier than ever. When he was just standing at the top of the ramp i thought that made him look like a badass.
Very excited for Kane, cant wait what to see whats in store for him at Mania. :D

Wasnt just cena when he punched the glass it showed cena and punk which i thought was strange. Maybe hes going after the wwe championship.

[YOUTUBE]MMY7jI7mRdw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

If you look when kane punches the glass you can see a picture of punk after he won the wwe title at money in the bank. I dont know what this means maybe kanes new monster character is going after the 2 faces of raw!

I haven't watched the Slammy's yet, as it is on my DVR, but I have read through a couple of comments as to Cena looking weak before WM if Kane dominates him. What if...just what if Kane DESTROYS Cena, and makes him look weak and pathetic for the first time. A lot of people are calling for a Heel turn, and if you're going to do it...right after being beaten like a government mule by Kane is the time to do it. I'm not saying this is the way this is going, but if it does, then I understand why.

They flash pictures of Orton, Punk and Cena during Kane's promo last night. It makes sense Kane coming back as a heel. It gives Cena something to do until his Wrestlemania hype with Rock starts.

Cena cant wrestle in the royal rumble. We all know what he's doing at WM. Looks like they are setting up a match with him and Kane at RR.

Great to see Kane resurrected, but I think they should have done it at TLC, have him take out Show and Henry, and I think they could have done a bit more on his entrance, maybe bigger pyro, I don't know, i'm one for the theatrics!

I love his new costume, maybe could do with more red on the clothing, but overall I think its pretty mint!

I'm kind of suprised that it actually happened to be honest, as I figured after all the numerous comments of why he stopped using a mask I didn't think he would look back.

In any case, its a welcome return in my eyes, and I'm looking forward to his compulsory speech next week justifying why he has a mask again.

Wasnt just cena when he punched the glass it showed cena and punk which i thought was strange. Maybe hes going after the wwe championship.

[YOUTUBE]MMY7jI7mRdw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

If you look when kane punches the glass you can see a picture of punk after he won the wwe title at money in the bank. I dont know what this means maybe kanes new monster character is going after the 2 faces of raw!

Punk - Orton - Cena....the guy inbetween them 2 is Randy Orton! The top 3 faces in the company.

I still think Kane will defend against Orton at Mania. Kane is listed as a Smackdown superstar so surely be going after the WHW Title.

I liked his return last night. It wasn't really expected as I thought it would not have occurred until post- TLC. I really want to see Kane Vs Mark Henry at the Royal Rumble since I doubt that Big Show with all the momentum he has, will defeat Henry. Looks like we are going to see either a Kane/ Cena feud, or a Kane/ Mark Henry feud. Last night's choke slam may have just been a kafaybe message sent from Kane to Cena.

Anyway I look forward to see how he carries and exploits his character to his audience in the near future. Hope this return to his former personality helps him in the long run.

Kane returned, chokeslammed Cena and showed his new mask. Was I anything other than indifferent to this? Actually, yeah I was. While I'm not that interested in Kane's return and I'm not that bothered by what they have planned for him, I think a Kane vs. John Cena mini-feud or even extended feud could be an interesting one. Kane's feuded with a lot of the same people over the last 15 years (or so) that he's been in WWE and as such, it's refreshing to see this be a new test for Kane. And then again, it's a new test for Cena. Cena's bigged up as the Hogan of this era, but it's been awhile since we saw him squre off with a big man over an extended period (Big Show in 2009 was the last super heavyweight Cena feuded with). Cena works well with those types of superstars and this'll be a nice change of pace for him heading into the home straight for Mania 28.

Finally after a long time ranting about and wanting the mask to return it does and I did not expect it to happen when it did. I was as excited during Kanes return segment as I have been for quite some time and I loved every second of it. I was a bit worried at first that the initial mask Kane was wearing would be his new one...I would not have been too into that as I didn't think much of the look but once he revealed the more familiar kane looking mask I was overjoyed.

Straight away the character became something else, something akin to old Kane and I for one am looking foward to where the character is going to go from here.

OH MY GOD!!!! People are so predictable on here!

Everybody moans that they want kane back with the mask....now he's back with the mask...apparently its not him! you fans are never happy are you?

Take a look at Kane in his new mask, then look at a picture of him in his 2002 mask, and finally look at a picture of Taker in his "phantom" mask from 1995/6, now if you can come back on here after that and give full conclusive proof that this is not Glen Jacobs and that it is in fact Mark Calloway then I will publicly apologies to each and every single person on this board. I am 100% certain that this is Glen Jacobs and I guarentee that the moment you study those 3 pictures you will all agree and then stop bitching about something that you have all wanted for so long!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBdflIvfTb4/SFeSQcXo2JI/AAAAAAAAAOA/L1db3vnA-78/s400/kane+hair.bmp Kane with his old mask

www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/686x384_scale_plain/talent/bio/2011/09/bio-kane2.jpg Kane with his new mask

http://www.maskarts.com/wrestling%20img/undertakersigned.JPEGUndertaker in the "phantom" mask

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz1/1716/res1.jpg Just for good measure, Kane without mask

I've said this before but Kane is my favorite WWE superstar of all time! I wasn't expecting his return at all last night and when the pyro hit and the music started it was a big mark out moment and nerdgasm lol I also think the new mask and clothes design looks pretty sick too. Kane's mask looks pretty creepy.

What threw me, and possibly others, at first, was the slimmer build, the goatee and the long hair. For a moment, I really thought it looked like the Undertaker. But when he grinned, it was fairly obvious that it was Glen. Once he shows his teeth, all doubt will be dispelled.

Stoked to see The BRM back in true form. Let's just hope they keep him off the stick. Kane's a decent talker and all, but mask-Kane should let his actions speak for him, imo.

What threw me, and possibly others, at first, was the slimmer build, the goatee and the long hair. For a moment, I really thought it looked like the Undertaker. But when he grinned, it was fairly obvious that it was Glen. Once he shows his teeth, all doubt will be dispelled.

Stoked to see The BRM back in true form. Let's just hope they keep him off the stick. Kane's a decent talker and all, but mask-Kane should let his actions speak for him, imo.

Agreed at first thought to me was thats Undertaker under that mask. Then I was like no you would be able to see all his tats and why would they not just have him wear long sleeves as Taker did before when he was pretending to be Kane. Then once he hit the ring and started moving around you could tell it was the real deal Big Red Machine Kane! I marked out hard, when he choke slammed Cena and then marked out even harder when he removed the very cool by the way "welder mask" and revealed the new masked look, it was awesome!

Punk - Orton - Cena....the guy inbetween them 2 is Randy Orton! The top 3 faces in the company.

I still think Kane will defend against Orton at Mania. Kane is listed as a Smackdown superstar so surely be going after the WHW Title.

I completely disagree. After returning in the capacity he did, I think it's quite apparent that Kane will be chasing the WWE Title. To think otherwise would just be obtuse. It will just be a matter of time before it's Kane vs Punk for the title, which will surely end in a CHOKESLAM!

If you think otherwise, you're just plain foolish.

OH MY GOD!!!! People are so predictable on here!

Everybody moans that they want kane back with the mask....now he's back with the mask...apparently its not him! you fans are never happy are you?

Take a look at Kane in his new mask, then look at a picture of him in his 2002 mask, and finally look at a picture of Taker in his "phantom" mask from 1995/6, now if you can come back on here after that and give full conclusive proof that this is not Glen Jacobs and that it is in fact Mark Calloway then I will publicly apologies to each and every single person on this board. I am 100% certain that this is Glen Jacobs and I guarentee that the moment you study those 3 pictures you will all agree and then stop bitching about something that you have all wanted for so long!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_OBdflIvfTb4/SFeSQcXo2JI/AAAAAAAAAOA/L1db3vnA-78/s400/kane+hair.bmp Kane with his old mask

www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/686x384_scale_plain/talent/bio/2011/09/bio-kane2.jpg Kane with his new mask

http://www.maskarts.com/wrestling%20img/undertakersigned.JPEGUndertaker in the "phantom" mask

http://img.myyearbook.com/zenhex/images/quiz1/1716/res1.jpg Just for good measure, Kane without mask

This actually could work in kane's favour for 2 reasons

1 many said the whole mystique of kane is gone when he unmasked, well PPL are still unsure if its glen how they could think that, when glen's face is so unique the mask can just about cover his face. All of a sudden there seems to be an air of mystery about kane again some are unsure who is under the mask and that is what glen and the WWE writing team have been hoping for again

2 now this is where they have to handle kane's masked gimmick to perfection, he is masked again. And yes the mouth piece of the mask is not there, but if he does not talk, then there is this certain air of intrigue again with kane. Keep him silent, or even use the robotic voice he used to have during the first 2 years of his mask reign

Could the iron mask be a symbol that he does not speak? allot of intrigue allot of questions, but it depends how much work they plan on putting into kane's character all of a sudden been breathed new life into a dying star now shining stronger than ever now. There is mystery and a sinister personality about him again, and the paint job around his eyes make him look like he is burnt all over again

whats wrong with people? Its clearly Glen Jacob!! He moves the same as he always has, Yes he looks slimmer, but he has had time off!! The hair is a wig sewed into the top of the mask. And for the people saying its the Undertaker...Get real Do you see the arm or neck tattoos? Yes before when undertaker has played dress up, both arms have been coverd!!

whats wrong with people? Its clearly Glen Jacob!! He moves the same as he always has, Yes he looks slimmer, but he has had time off!! The hair is a wig sewed into the top of the mask. And for the people saying its the Undertaker...Get real Do you see the arm or neck tattoos? Yes before when undertaker has played dress up, both arms have been coverd!!

Exactly but having PPL say its taker has created new mystery about kane again, but for me glen has a very unique physique that no wrestler in WWE or TNA. Look at some of the names in both companys

Abyss could not pull off the kane character because he is shorter than glen, and he is allot broader than kane

the fake kane in 2006 failed miserable at it, imagine if he took glens place has kane can anyone imagine how goofy masked kane would look

Undertaker is the closest guy that could pull it off because he is the exact body mass of glen.

But there is 2 problems
1 - undertaker back in the attitude era twice dressed has kane, and twice he had to cover his face with the hair even with the full mask on.

2 Taker has a much smaller size face than glen, glen has a very chubby looking face, and the size of kane's whole face from head to chin, a mask would just about cover glen's massive face.

For me the mouth of glen totally ends any theory that its undertaker, esp towards the end when glen put on that mouth expression

If people honestly don't believe it's Glenn Jacobs look at his nose and his mouth it is the real Kane there is not doubt it is him now my question is he's been gone for 5 months did he grow his hair back out or is he wearing a wig it looks like to me he grew his hair out again.

If people honestly don't believe it's Glenn Jacobs look at his nose and his mouth it is the real Kane there is not doubt it is him now my question is he's been gone for 5 months did he grow his hair back out or is he wearing a wig it looks like to me he grew his hair out again.

Its a wig, no way could he grow his hair back that fast unless it was magic. And also if it was his real hair the hair would go over the face of kane, it is basically his last mask he wore when he faced HHH in 2003

Glenn Jacobs did grow his hair back out as has been seen by recent photos online but it is no where near the length of what was shown last night in his return. He has probably grown it out long enough to get extensions of the longer hair for lack of a better word "weaved" into his real hair. Or like said above it is just attached to his mask.

I love the look, but why did they put that cartoonish flame on his leg? Besides that I think Kane looks awesome! Hopefully they don't put him in a fued with Cena, because there is no way they'll let Cena lose clean to him prior to Mania. Have him defeat Henry at Royal Rumble. Have Kane finally be in a main event. Or have have Kane win the Royal Rumble, and main event. Reguardless just have Kane main event please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back