Revolution Videos (Keep it in here!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thinks it's Sin Cara in a new gimmick. Why? Because I read somewhere(Bleacher Report maybe) that he's gonna return soon. That's why I think its Sin Cara

WWE.com have now uploaded the video with a corresponding article regarding the 'Revolution' video.

Some interesting snippets:

It’s no secret that WWE has a long history of soon-to-debut Superstars releasing video teasers as portents of things to come; could this video be signaling the next major force to be reckoned with inside the squared circle?

Perhaps the video alludes to a new pay-per-view event, sweeping changes on Raw and SmackDown, or the next great YouTube show.

So nothing in terms of major clues. It's either a new superstar, a returning superstar, a new PPV, or a new YouTube show.

Considering the options, Dean Ambrose is working his way up the ladder, so if they were to debut someone new, he'd be the logical choice. Kassius Ohno is another possibility, but so far in FCW he's hardly caused a riot, so billing him as a revolution would be somewhat lackluster.

As far returning superstars, well, this is where the comments section makes my brain hurt. Batista? X-Pac? WCW? Edge? Brock Lesnar leading a UFC stable? Kurt Angle? RVD? Jeff Hardy? Eric Bischoff? Where are they getting these ideas from? Fair enough, most of them are being posted by the same 10-year-old, but still.

If there were to be any sort of *deep breath* invasion angle, why on God's green Earth would teaser videos be posted? Completely nullifies any sense of surprise.

"Hi, Vince, it's Dana. Me, Brock and some others are going to do a run in on Raw in a few weeks and no one's supposed to know about it, so can you get your guys to put a VT together?" :banghead:

Remember in 2001 when RVD and Dreamer came through the crowd to attack Kane and Jericho? Remember how everybody was flabbergasted? That's because they had no idea it was coming, and that's what made it a damn good debut.

Regarding a new PPV. No, thank you. Already plenty.

And a new YouTube show? Well fine, but who's really going to watch it? It could be this new cruiserweight thing that's supposedly happening. Or a way of hyping the WWE Network. But an entire channel devoted to one sports company? That's surely never happened before. :suspic:

End verdict, Dean Ambrose has a cool theme song.

I just have a feeling the revolution has started Brock Lesnar & Paul Heyman - Heyman gets the game removed from his job and takes over RAW and starts to bring in his guys even Matt Morgan

Paul Heyman will form a stable of Paul Heyman guys

I thinking seeing Paul is back he could be invoked with something huge. also I really hope he's part of the creative one day.

So if you haven't seen the videos on WWE.com or somewhere else there is a short clip/video playing as an advertisment with images of war and revolution that states "A Revolution is Coming...". Well a 2nd video just got added to WWE.com prior to loading videos that is longer and informs us the revolution is coming "May 28th, 2012 #LiveTheRevolution". There has been alot of speculation on what the videos are related too, so my question is...

Now since we know when it is coming, What or Who do you think think it is???? Batista?? Lesnar Again?? Ambrose??

Personally I thought it was for Ambrose and wanted it to be but I feel like they went from being EXTREMELY discreet, to announcing a date less than a week away. So I think they could have signed someone else like a Batista again.

My other thought was what about a "Revolution" from Lesnar and Heyman??? Sue WWE, take over and start a "Revolution"? Any thoughts on that either??

I don't think it has anything to do with Heyman nor Lesnar. It's a new wrestler or a group of wrestlers, who knows. At this point you have to hope they do something creative with this. I think a new stable would be best.

Looking forward to this.

I doubt that it has to do something with Lesnar and Heyman. I just finish reading about a possible return of Stephanie McMahon so maybe she will come back with HHH and we will see the return of the McMahon - Helmsley regime (just my thoughts).
But whatever it is I hope that it is something good which creative don't ruin after two weeks.

I feel like Dean Ambrose is the type of guy who should debut by wandering out from the audience or getting in someone's face backstage. I don't really see him as the viral-video-on-a-website kind of guy.

That said, if it were someone like Batista or even Wade Barrett, you'd think these videos would air on television. They're catering to the internet audience with this though and, whenever it is he debuts, that's where Ambrose is going to get the reaction from immediately: the internet folks. So maybe it is him.

I'm going to assume it's Batista (Seeing as debut superstars usually dont get viral videos anymore)

Maybe Lesnar is recruiting Batista since Batista also "quit" the WWE the last time he was on TV

Or maybe it's the "Dance Revolution" feautring Bodus Clay, Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty and Grand Master Sexay....

I think it's more of a stable. It could be a huge return or a new superstar.

IMO, it should be a stable that has an alliance with John Laurinitis. They dont actually get along with John Laurinitis or any of the other superstars but they have an alliance with John Laurinitis for the money. They should be a tweener group that cheats to win but doesn't back down from anybody or any challenge.

The members of the group are:
Leader-Batista
Tag Teams-Xavier Woods & Big E Langston, Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins, Bray Wyatt & Eli Cottonwood
Midcarders-Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins, Big Daddy V/Viscera, The Brian Kendrick, Paul London

Dean, Kassius, and Seth will eventually leave the group early after not having much success from being in the group.

Just saying, it's weird that for all this video portrays American Leaders, the song "America", and videos of American Revolution/Riots/Protests. It's just appropriate that they chose to start this on Memorial Day. I'm definitely narrowing it down to Dean Ambrose or Washington D.C.'s own Batista.

I think it's more of a stable. It could be a huge return or a new superstar.

IMO, it should be a stable that has an alliance with John Laurinitis. They dont actually get along with John Laurinitis or any of the other superstars but they have an alliance with John Laurinitis for the money. They should be a tweener group that cheats to win but doesn't back down from anybody or any challenge.

The members of the group are:
Leader-Batista
Tag Teams-Xavier Woods & Big E Langston, Tyler Reks & Curt Hawkins, Bray Wyatt & Eli Cottonwood
Midcarders-Dean Ambrose, Kassius Ohno, Seth Rollins, Big Daddy V/Viscera, The Brian Kendrick, Paul London

Dean, Kassius, and Seth will eventually leave the group early after not having much success from being in the group.

The amount of people in just this one group is greater than the amount of wrestlers used on a typical episode of Raw or Smackdown -- and they've already got a logjam of underused talent on top of that.

i hope its NOT Batista. i have no idea why anyone ever had any interest in him. cookie cutter powerhouse who during his time wasn't interesting on the mic at all. I did enjoy his final promo though. I always found him super-boring

Now this is just a guess with the info that is out there. It very well may be a coincidence but Impact goes live the very same week as the Revolution. I'm not even a TNA fan and never watch it but there may be something there seeing as though they are only going live for the summer which would limit the amount of spoilers. Take in consideration they have been mentioning Hogan, Sting and others. I also think there would be so much space on a new network that TNA may have a place there. Everyone says VKM's ego is too big but he did by WCW once upon a time and a relationship with TNA would further his wealth in the wrestling archives. I've also always wondered when Shane would end up in TNA. When he quit WWE it meant he could invest and it wouldn't show up anywhere. I may be wrong but has Dixie not been promising something big? Same as Hogan? Just a hypothesis. hat do you think?

Guys...haha no one has even thought of this. It's the new NXT season. Think about it. nXt. X being the key here. It's obvious that NXT is no longer much of a competition, so call it nXt: Revolution, and bingo, you have a vignette!

I'm not sure who posted this in a short while ago, but the post appears to be gone. So I've done a little further research on this and am telling you with 500% certainty.

At the end of the latest video is an image of a man, and once it's stopped right, it's a clear image of who the man behind the Revolution is. It's not like the Jericho vignettes where people were guessing on vague clues and seeing things that weren't there. This is a clear image. Then I went to Google and did an image search on the person who it appeared to be to me at the time and it was a perfect match. Prepare to be disappointed.

It's not Ambrose.

It's not Batista.

It's not Ohno.

It's Conor Fucking O'Brian.

Now WWE could be fucking with us and that image may have been planted just to fuck with us, but why would throw in an image of a person nobody would know? Have it be a silhouette that looks like Batista if you're going to do that. This was a half a head shot (Eyes, Ears, Nose, Hair) and it's clearly Conor O'Brian.

I was thinking it looked like O'Brien too, but then Wrestlezone goes and says it could be Matt Morgan. Is Conor O'Brien starting a revolution? What a disappointment. Then I went back and watched a youtube video of Team Lesnar vs Team Angle. In the video you see Matt Morgan's entrance and damn if it doesn't look like the same zoom in on Morgan's face that you see in the Revolution video.

Could we be seeing the return of Team Lesnar?

One man seems unlikely as a revolution but if it's Ambrose I can't see him as a group guy, he's an oddball loner type.

It actually feels like something Heyman would be behind but doesn't really fit with the role he's been brought back in.

FCW talent page, conor o brien is the only wrestler there that matches the guy in the video, looked for a guy with big ears, i dont think its him thou, ...how ever i cant really see matt morgon being a guy who needs a video package to hype him up, it would be better if HHH got his hands on heyman in the ring and morgan comes out the crowd and boots him, plus the guy cant speak on the mic, the videos seem to complexed for him to be behind them..

It still looks just like Punk to me but i don't understand why it would be him....It does look very much like Conor O'Brian though

One Reason It Could Be Ambrose
Yeah, I know, the face in the video is not Ambrose. But listening to LaBar on Tribtalk and he still believes it will be Ambrose.

But the "Revolution" is coming May 28. Interesting that it's this date, because Ambrose joined WWE on May 27 of last year. One exact year of development. Maybe WWE wanted to wait for a full 12 months of Ambrose developing before calling him up.

According to PWInsider - they're sort of semi-reputable a bit maybe, right? - it's a teaser campaign for the new videogame, what with E3 rearing its ugly head. Yessir, it's that time of year again. Right-o. Hold on a moment. Here is what I posted in the videogames section:

Courtesy of PWInsider: http://www.pwinsider.com/article/686...paign.html?p=1

In speaking to a few people today, I was able to confirm that the WWE online "Revolution" campaign that has been promoted on their website via articles and videos is not leading to the debut of a new character in the company.

The campaign is actually part of the reveal for the new WWE videogame next week in advance of the annual E3 videogame convention, which is being held the first week in June.
If it looks like an actual departure from the slew of shitty SmackDown games, colour me excited. If not, colour me disappointed. I'm personally of the opinion that THQ San Diego - behind WWE All-Stars and, when they were known as Midway Los Angeles, TNA iMPACT! - should be put in charge of rebooting the series. Both All-Stars and iMPACT! captured that old school arcade feel of, say, WCW/nWo Revenge or WrestleMania 2000. Oh, and they weren't clunky pieces of shit, even if iMPACT! was somewhat under-furnished.

However, THQ is in dire financial straits and most believe it to be circling the drain. I wonder, even if this does produce a genuine change, how long-lived the revolution will be.

So yeah, new videogame. Not Ambrose, not Batista, not O'Brian, not Big Show - a videogame. Of course, this being wrestling "journalism" it could be, and maybe should be assumed to be, total bollocks. I have trouble believing this fellow would actually talk to people in the industry and not just imagine something and write it down. That was the first red light.

Definitely Batista.

anyone else think this could be a swerve, maybe wwe put out thats it a videogame, maybe there are messing with the dirt sheets agian, why would the videogame need that many different videos and not even show it on tv..

i just dont buy into its a videogame...could be wwe's way of saying gotcha

from WZRONLINE.com

WWE developmental wrestler Dean Ambrose beat Alex Riley in a dark match before Monday’s Raw SuperShow in Richmond, Virginia. Prior to the match, Ambrose cut a promo vowing that a dark storm cloud would soon cover the WWE Universe.

seems like something is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back