Kane's Return - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

A few things have popped into my mind. But before that.. Of course it's a wig... second you can see the clips on his mask which the hair is attached too. Second, I know it's not Taker, but damn some angles do look like Undertaker.

Last time Kane fueded with the Undertaker he pointed out that he would often join his brother to lull him into a sense of security and it was all a plan toward beating him and taking revenge. Now he won that fued... actually had pinfalls on taker and it was for the title.

What if the mask is back on due to the Undertaker and feeling that the mask returning is the final piece in the puzzle in dispelling the Undertaker for good, and ending his streak.

I for one support this. I don't want another Undertaker face vs face battle. I want a proper fued!

I am absolutely loving the fact that Kane is back in a mask!!

Yeah it doesnt make his in-ring work any better and its only a different piece of the characters attire, but Kane just looks so much cooler and more threatening when masked. The long hair/wig looks great too and it just takes me back to the days of the attitude era and the masked Kane destroying everyone and winning the WWF title from Austin... great times!

Kane in those days was always one of my favourite wrestlers, removing the mask destroyed the character for me, so I am very glad that its come back. I have been hoping for him to put the mask back on for a long time, but never thought he would as its well known Glen Jacobs never liked wearing it.

I'm really happy to see masked Kane back though, I hope they push him right. He looks in great shape too.

Kane's return was done very well. WWE is taking a shot at trying Masked Kane again. I like what I am seeing here and I really enjoyed Kane's return on Raw. It was one of the better returns I've seen in a while. He could be in for the biggest push of his career if they go about it right. The new mask makes him look more intimidating and he will be a great fit with the other main event heels. I see another World Championship reign in Kane's future because it would be in WWE's best interest to capitalize on this while they still can. Kane deserves it and Masked Kane would be 100 times more dominant or intimidating as World Champion than Mark Henry could ever dream of being.

I am absolutely loving the fact that Kane is back in a mask!!

Yeah it doesnt make his in-ring work any better and its only a different piece of the characters attire, but Kane just looks so much cooler and more threatening when masked. The long hair/wig looks great too and it just takes me back to the days of the attitude era and the masked Kane destroying everyone and winning the WWF title from Austin... great times!

Kane in those days was always one of my favourite wrestlers, removing the mask destroyed the character for me, so I am very glad that its come back. I have been hoping for him to put the mask back on for a long time, but never thought he would as its well known Glen Jacobs never liked wearing it.

I'm really happy to see masked Kane back though, I hope they push him right. He looks in great shape too.

I have watched has many glen interviews has possible, and glen never ruled out the mask returning. He actually missed the mask days because he said it made him different, and his return really did live up to his words and his exact words were (never say never in wrestling)

But the interesting part is he must be 20 pounds lighter now. and that could mean he will be a few yards quicker in the ring. When he toned down in 99 when he changed his attire, and 2002 when he returned with half the mask he was doing amazing things for someone 7 feet tall and that heavy, so really glen plans to give everything in the ring.

But it will be interesting how kane does in the ring, its like debuting all over again. He has not worn the mask in a match since 2003, and he has not stepped inside a ring for 5 months. But kane does not need a title to be dominating, let him be built up all the way up to wrestlemania win that match, then look to really go after maybe a couple of big names, so say 2 months after mania then go after the title. That is building up a beast who looks and is unstoppable. Giving him or let him challenge for the title would be to quick, its like fine wine let it breath

WWE have not surprised me for a while! Not in a good way anyway.

Kane in a mask... I have to say I was speculative that he would have a the mask even after the Promo's... we have been teased before!
The first mask...I was thinking "theres no way he could wrestle in that", then he removed it showing off a new more sadistic mask...a different one than from the Promo Video's A BETTER ONE!

Question is. Will Kane Speak? or will he remain silent like his former self? My guess is that he would speak but not as much as he has been doing in recent years.

Who will he Feud with? I hope...but doubt, he will face taker at WM and retire him. I also hope he leaves Henry alone...Henry should stay HW Champ for a while longer and I dont think he can survive Kane as a rival right now considering how over he is. Kane needs to go after someone outside championship goals and should probably stay clear of John Cena because Cena will reign supreme and will also destroy Kanes Evil persona during a John Cena Promo....weve seen it before.

And for speculation.... it is 100% Kane and not someone else.... same height, bodyshape, Jawline, Smile and Teeth..... The Hair was a bit Pathetic as you could easily tell it was a wig taped to the mask... it looks kinda like a Horse's Tail.....but an awesome moment for Nostalgia none the less.

WWE have not surprised me for a while! Not in a good way anyway.

Kane in a mask... I have to say I was speculative that he would have a the mask even after the Promo's... we have been teased before!
The first mask...I was thinking "theres no way he could wrestle in that", then he removed it showing off a new more sadistic mask...a different one than from the Promo Video's A BETTER ONE!

Question is. Will Kane Speak? or will he remain silent like his former self? My guess is that he would speak but not as much as he has been doing in recent years.

Who will he Feud with? I hope...but doubt, he will face taker at WM and retire him. I also hope he leaves Henry alone...Henry should stay HW Champ for a while longer and I dont think he can survive Kane as a rival right now considering how over he is. Kane needs to go after someone outside championship goals and should probably stay clear of John Cena because Cena will reign supreme and will also destroy Kanes Evil persona during a John Cena Promo....weve seen it before.

And for speculation.... it is 100% Kane and not someone else.... same height, bodyshape, Jawline, Smile and Teeth..... The Hair was a bit Pathetic as you could easily tell it was a wig taped to the mask... it looks kinda like a Horse's Tail.....but an awesome moment for Nostalgia none the less.

the problem is if they keep him silent who will speak for him? well the hair its the best they could do depending if glen is in the process of growing it out, so they have to mask his whole skull. I like the hair it feels a bit real, well the positive thing is come the next WWE game or if we get another DLC we will get masked kane has first choice

Kane's return was easily the highlight of this week's Raw. For most, the highlight may have been his mask, but for me it was his awesome retro music. It gave me the chills and transported me all the way back to 1997, when I first saw Kane as a kid. The mask was obviously as cool as ever. The only thing missing from that return was probably Jim Ross' voice. "That's gotta be KANE!!!"

It was interesting how Kane let Mark Henry, the guy who took him out, go and chokeslammed John Cena. I do not think that that means that Kane is going to be a heel, just a monster. I remember how in his last promo before he was taken out by Henry he mentioned about feeling more and more human and how he was gong to rectify all that. My guess is that the mask from now on will act for Kane like the urn acts for Undertaker, as a source of power. And I also think that the mask will stay on his face till the end of his career.

Kane worked best as the mysterious unstoppable monster in 1998. This can be nothing but good.

This is pretty loooong, so, you're forewarned!
Here's what I'd like for Kane's return through Wrestlemania ...
Next Monday it's advertised he'll address the WWE "Universe" at the end of Raw. It gets to be about that time and the announcers hype that "Kane addresses us next blahbleblah" and we go to our final commercial break. When we come back everyone's holding their breath for the big pyro annnnd instead Kane walks out in normal street clothes (a WWE Kane shirt and jeans) with no pyro or music. "Whaaaa'?" says everyone. Kane gets in the ring and says "I was born Glen Jacob Callaway."

He says that almost ten years ago he took off his mask and that for his safety and the safety of the other performers he was made to participate in a mandatory Talent Wellness Program; that's weekly therapy, anti-psychotic medication, the whole mental healthiness shebang. "I got ... better," he says pleasantly. But what does that mean? Better? The doctors and WWE executives said he was better anyway. He didn't have to be escourted to the ring by security anymore. Over time he didn't have to go see the doctors quite so often. Eventually he could pose for photos with fans and go out to eat with the "boys" on nights after the shows when the medicine helped especially.

And then Mark Henry broke his leg and he had to go home. He had to go home, away from the WWE ... so he didn't have to see the suits in the back or the doctors at their offices, and he didn't have to take his pills.

And little by little things started to become clear, things started to make sense again, like they did all those years ago. Things hadn't made sense in so long, you see.

He remembered his mother screaming as she burned alive. That made sense. He remembered the heat of the fire. He remembered the way people looked at him in the mask; he remembered the fear. He realized he didn't like posing for pictures or listening to the crowd cheer him like they cheered his big brother, a murderer. He doesn't want to be anything like The Undertaker, he doesn't want to be anything like the fans, and he doesn't want to be anything like their hero, John Cena.

He remembered he was never sick at all. He hadn't been getting better. The fans and the medicine and the WWE had made him ill. What he'd become, that was what was wrong with him. He never felt right since this all began because what everyone didn't realize is that Glen Jacob Callaway died in the fire with his mother, Susanna Kane, and you can't heal what's already dead.

"Glen Jacob Callaway died away with my mother, Susanna ... and all that's left now ... is Kane! After tonight, I'm going to bury [/i]Glen[/i] and I don't wan't him to rest in peace. I want him to burn in hell." Kane rips off his shirt in disgust and scrounges around under the ring for something to cover his head with (a black towel) and finds a can of gasoline which he douses the center of the ring in, then he picks up the mic one more time.

"And now that I'm back, I'm going to destroy everything that you people love. I'm going to destroy this -- the WWE, I'm going to burn it down. I'm gonna burn it all down."

With that said, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a book of matches as officials pour out of the back and down to the ring, but Kane sets it alight just before they get there. As the officials try to put out the fire Kane attacks them, the ringside crew and even audience member plants, ripping them over the railing, as Raw goes off the air.

Kane begins a reign of terror on Smackdown (back to wearing his mask and costume obviously) and the roster there splits between those siding with Kane to avoid him literally physically injuring them and those siding with a now face champion Mark Henry who respresents the WWE. This would be Smackdown's primary storyline heading into Wrestlemania. While this is happening Kane is further regressing, speaking less and less, talking about his facial scarring, then using the voice box again, and finally becoming silent. It looks like it'll be Mark Henry vs Kane for the title at 'Mania, but Kane defeats Henry on Smackdown and becomes champion. Someone has to step up to defeat Kane and save Smackdown and perhaps the WWE at Wrestlemania. Maybe Daniel Bryan (or maybe Bryan could cash in before Wrestlemania and lose). I'd like to see Ryder do it actually. US Champ vs World Champ. Ryder would almost defeat Kane, but ultimately lose, but his awesome effort would 'prove' Kane could be defeated and the Smackdown roster would come out to save Ryder from a post-match beatdown and give it to Kane instead, those who formerly supported Kane would join in and Smackdown as a whole would sorta symbolically overcome him.

That would be the climax of Kane's super-top-alpha-monster-heel run. He could drop the title shortly thereafter and maybe go after Ryder and the US title, allowing Ryder to get a win over him and a bit of a rub.

Reactions: TSG
Kane's return was fucking bad ass. Ain't no other way to describe it truthfully. I wasn't feeling the main event and I was just waiting for the show to end and then BOOM Kane's pyro hits and I'm glued to the television. I figured it would just be a tease but he showed up, new mask and all. I marked like no other and I saw the Cena chokeslam coming. After Raw it hit me that Cena was the only go I remember seeing in the Kane resurrected vignette they had shown earlier. However I went back and watched it and you clearly see Orton and maybe CM Punk (that one I'm not sure about).

Now while many would believe a Kane/Cena program might go down and rightfully so, I don't think it will happen. I more so see Kane and Orton doing battle. Orton has run his course with the heels on SD at this point. He had epic battles with Christian, put over Mark Henry, worked with Cody Rhodes, and now is with Barrett. I see Kane getting involved in the Orton/Barrett match at TLC Sunday and then they will have some sort of interaction at the Rumble, thus leading to a Wrestlemania showdown. Of course you can still do something short with Cena and then start the Orton program at the Rumble. Either way I'm excited to see Kane back in action as he is one of my personal favorites and I look forward to seeing how they handle his return.

WOW, people are actually trying to convince others that was really Taker? Its quite obvious it wasnt- so lets just leave it at that.

In a huge step in the right direction for WWE we now have The Big Red Machine back in all his evil glory. They have been lacking in the monster department lately due to Mark Henry just not getting the job done....

Dont get me wrong, he has shown he can dominate others on the roster- but i just cant back the man as a 'destroyer'. Kane on the other hand gives most of us goosebumps upon his entrance & this brings back great memories of past destruction. Bringing back the mask is fantastic & has been a long wait for us all.

I'm just glad they didnt have plans to keep that lame Hannibal like mask he came out with. Too bulky and it would have looked strange.

I cant wait to see what they have in store for the next few months.

I don't really got alot to say about it other then it's a welcome return to the company. But there is something I will say about it. The mask over the mask thing looks really...REALLY damn cool. It's different, it's interesting, and it's overall intimidating and relevant to the character. It's a keeper for sure.

i havent read through this forum at all, was just after everyones thoughts, is the new kane, the same guy that was playing him? he looks to hav dropped a fair bit of weight, something telling me it is a different character? and also his chokeslam on cena was left handed, usually he is right handed?

Kane is and always will be my favourite wrestler so obviously I loved his return. At first I didn't care if he returns with the mask or not but after seeing him with the mask I realised putting the mask back on was the right thing. He looked badass. His new theme was great too. Attire could use some improvement but I don't care that much. I wonder what he's gonna do until rumble? Destroy random people? That'd make sense, they hinted it in his return promos. Anyway, I think he'll go on to win rumble and wrestle his last match in wrestlemania.

Next Monday it's advertised he'll address the WWE "Universe" at the end of Raw. It gets to be about that time and the announcers hype that "Kane addresses us next blahbleblah" and we go to our final commercial break. When we come back everyone's holding their breath for the big pyro annnnd instead Kane walks out in normal street clothes (a WWE Kane shirt and jeans) with no pyro or music. "Whaaaa'?" says everyone. Kane gets in the ring and says "I was born Glen Jacob Callaway."

He says that almost ten years ago he took off his mask and that for his safety and the safety of the other performers he was made to participate in a mandatory Talent Wellness Program; that's weekly therapy, anti-psychotic medication, the whole mental healthiness shebang. "I got ... better," he says pleasantly. But what does that mean? Better? The doctors and WWE executives said he was better anyway. He didn't have to be escourted to the ring by security anymore. Over time he didn't have to go see the doctors quite so often. Eventually he could pose for photos with fans and go out to eat with the "boys" on nights after the shows when the medicine helped especially.

And then Mark Henry broke his leg and he had to go home. He had to go home, away from the WWE ... so he didn't have to see the suits in the back or the doctors at their offices, and he didn't have to take his pills.

And little by little things started to become clear, things started to make sense again, like they did all those years ago. Things hadn't made sense in so long, you see.

He remembered his mother screaming as she burned alive. That made sense. He remembered the heat of the fire. He remembered the way people looked at him in the mask; he remembered the fear. He realized he didn't like posing for pictures or listening to the crowd cheer him like they cheered his big brother, a murderer. He doesn't want to be anything like The Undertaker, he doesn't want to be anything like the fans, and he doesn't want to be anything like their hero, John Cena.

He remembered he was never sick at all. He hadn't been getting better. The fans and the medicine and the WWE had made him ill. What he'd become, that was what was wrong with him. He never felt right since this all began because what everyone didn't realize is that Glen Jacob Callaway died in the fire with his mother, Susanna Kane, and you can't heal what's already dead.

"Glen Jacob Callaway died away with my mother, Susanna ... and all that's left now ... is Kane! After tonight, I'm going to bury [/i]Glen[/i] and I don't wan't him to rest in peace. I want him to burn in hell." Kane rips off his shirt in disgust and scrounges around under the ring for something to cover his head with (a black towel) and finds a can of gasoline which he douses the center of the ring in, then he picks up the mic one more time.

"And now that I'm back, I'm going to destroy everything that you people love. I'm going to destroy this -- the WWE, I'm going to burn it down. I'm gonna burn it all down."

With that said, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a book of matches as officials pour out of the back and down to the ring, but Kane sets it alight just before they get there. As the officials try to put out the fire Kane attacks them, the ringside crew and even audience member plants, ripping them over the railing, as Raw goes off the air.

Kane begins a reign of terror on Smackdown (back to wearing the mask and costume obviously!) and the roster there splits between those siding with Kane to avoid him literally physically injuring them and those siding with a now face champion Mark Henry who respresents the WWE. This would be Smackdown's primary storyline heading into Wrestlemania. While this is happening Kane is further regressing, speaking less and less, talking about his facial scarring, then using the voice box again, and finally becoming silent. It looks like it'll be Mark Henry vs Kane for the title at 'Mania, but Kane defeats Henry on Smackdown and becomes champion. Someone has to step up to defeat Kane and save Smackdown and perhaps the WWE at Wrestlemania. Maybe Daniel Bryan (or maybe Bryan could cash in before Wrestlemania and lose). I'd like to see Ryder do it actually. US Champ vs World Champ. Ryder would almost defeat Kane, but ultimately lose, but his awesome effort would 'prove' Kane could be defeated and the Smackdown roster would come out to save Ryder from a post-match beatdown and give it to Kane instead, those who formerly supported Kane would join in and Smackdown as a whole would sorta symbolically overcome him.

That would be the climax of Kane's super-top-alpha-monster-heel run. He could drop the title shortly thereafter and maybe go after Ryder and the US title, allowing Ryder to get a win over him and a bit of a rub.

So Kane is back! Like many others, I marked out seeing the mask, the outfit, the pyros.

Now I've read many opinions that Kane should be put against Cena. But is that really the best booking they could do with him? Would a feud with Cena be good for either guy?

Of course, the internet has been questioning what should be done with Cena, but is the return of Kane the road Cena should take as well?

So this thread is a 2-part question:
Is a feud with Cena right for Kane?
If not, what would you do with him?

I posted this in the other Kane thread, but it's much more appropriate for here! I would have started my own thread if I could.

Kane begins a reign of terror on Smackdown (back to wearing the mask and costume obviously!) and the roster there splits between those siding with Kane to avoid him literally physically injuring them and those siding with a now face champion Mark Henry who respresents the WWE. This would be Smackdown's primary storyline heading into Wrestlemania. Up until after the Rumble, Teddy Long is refusing to legally let Kane compete on Smackdown because of his refusal to participate in Talent Wellness. Kane however is doing run ins anyway and to avoid one such beatdown, Otunga offers to act as Kane's lawyer to get him back on the active roster. This is the beginning of the split on Smackdown.

While this is happening Kane is further regressing, throwing tantrums, speaking less and less, talking about his facial scarring, then using the voice box again, and finally becoming silent. It looks like it'll be Mark Henry vs Kane for the title at 'Mania, but Kane defeats Henry on Smackdown and becomes champion. Someone has to step up to defeat Kane and save Smackdown and perhaps the WWE at Wrestlemania. Maybe Daniel Bryan (or maybe Bryan could cash in before Wrestlemania and lose). I'd like to see Ryder do it actually. US Champ vs World Champ. Ryder would almost defeat Kane, but ultimately lose, but his awesome effort would 'prove' Kane could be defeated and the Smackdown roster would come out to save Ryder from a post-match beatdown and give it to Kane instead, those who formerly supported Kane would join in and Smackdown as a whole would sorta symbolically overcome him.

It sounds like a great storyline heading into WrestleMania but there is a few things that can not happen logically and literally from this storyline. The first is with the promo that Kane cuts in the ring he cannot talk about murder and all that stuff with his brother. This is PG-TV now. That won't fly with the WWE "Universe" because of all the kiddies. I personally think that's a great idea. Only problem is you cannot talk about murder and then proceed to set the ring on fire.

Secondly, how would you EFFECTIVELY turn Mark Henry face again, after building him up as a monster heel who has had a long title reign destroying guys like Big Show, Orton and Kane himself?? You can keep Henry heel by telling the fans hes the only "Monster" in WWE. But since it's all this good vs bad crap nowadays you can't have two heels fighting it out on a weekly basis. Also why would Kane go back to using the voice box?? WE all know he can talk and scream and this and that, so why use a device for speaking??.

Most of all though, to me you CANNOT even remotely consider Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder as credible competition to Kane. Not even Undertaker himself could take him down for the whole second half of 2010. He is back with a vengeance and he has to be unstoppable. I wouldn't wanna look that far ahead in to the future to see who takes down Kane. Let him just run rough shot on both shows destroying things for a few more weeks, and throw him in some sort of segment with John Cena at TLC in 3 days. It kind of has to be played week by week for now, until creative thinks of something to try and ATTEMPT to take down the resurrected Big Red Machine.

It sounds like a great storyline heading into WrestleMania but there is a few things that can not happen logically and literally from this storyline. The first is with the promo that Kane cuts in the ring he cannot talk about murder and all that stuff with his brother. This is PG-TV now. That won't fly with the WWE "Universe" because of all the kiddies. I personally think that's a great idea. Only problem is you cannot talk about murder and then proceed to set the ring on fire.

Secondly, how would you EFFECTIVELY turn Mark Henry face again, after building him up as a monster heel who has had a long title reign destroying guys like Big Show, Orton and Kane himself?? You can keep Henry heel by telling the fans hes the only "Monster" in WWE. But since it's all this good vs bad crap nowadays you can't have two heels fighting it out on a weekly basis. Also why would Kane go back to using the voice box?? WE all know he can talk and scream and this and that, so why use a device for speaking??.

Most of all though, to me you CANNOT even remotely consider Daniel Bryan and Zack Ryder as credible competition to Kane. Not even Undertaker himself could take him down for the whole second half of 2010. He is back with a vengeance and he has to be unstoppable. I wouldn't wanna look that far ahead in to the future to see who takes down Kane. Let him just run rough shot on both shows destroying things for a few more weeks, and throw him in some sort of segment with John Cena at TLC in 3 days. It kind of has to be played week by week for now, until creative thinks of something to try and ATTEMPT to take down the resurrected Big Red Machine.

Him using the voicebox

Because Kane isn't taking his meds and seeing his doctors he's mentally backsliding. Kane thinking he was physically scarred and needed a voicebox was all mental in the first place.

Hell, Kane needing the mask at all to be a big tough monster is a mental thing. I like the idea that Kane's actually being wily and cunning for his first couple appearances back, but just begins to basically go Cujo as we get closer to 'Mania.

Mark Henry turning face

After a hard fought match at TLC, Henry beats Show clean. Henry offers the Handshake of Respect.

Now, Lets assume Otunga beat Orton (in this case, lets say Christian helps Otunga because Christian has a grudge against Orton anyway). Otunga and Christian talk about their cleverness and guile and etc, etc, on the next Smackdown. Otunga says that he should be the #1 Contender. Out comes Henry who says that Otunga and Christian are punks and says that he's gonna hang 'em up in the Hall of Pain or whatever. He challenges them to a 2-on-1 Handicap Match for the main event. Kane can make his first run in for that match after Teddy having announced earlier Kane wouldn't be there because of him not attending Wellness. Kane attacks Henry and Christian, but Otunga makes a run for it. Kane stalks him, but Otunga gets a mic and says he'll offer to help Kane get back on the active roster by acting as his lawyer. Otunga will become - up until 'Mania - Kane's top crony then. His motivation being that if Kane destroys everyone who stands up to him, then it's better serve in Hell than be ... well, destroyed for standing up to the Devil.

At any rate, this begins Henry's face-turn.

Ryder not being a match

Ryder is being built up as we speak. Him winning the US Title seems like a thing. He's got tons and tons of momentum. In this scenario, he still has a few months yet to pick up more steam. I like the idea of a new, young (and not necessarily expected) guy to be the guy to stand up to Kane. Plus, as I said, he still loses. I think the audience would be very excited to support Ryder against Kane.

I should note I don't care about Ryder myself.

PG rating

I don't think the fire would be that big of a deal? And if -- if --- 'murderer' is too hot (Kane pun!) for WWE, then it can be something inferred.

Also, as another thing, I would love to see Kane set fire to the World Championship after he wins it. I'd like to see him wearing around a charred version of it while he has it.

y'know in '97 when Kane debuted. It was PG programming. Just saying.

Did anyone see the smoke and purple lighting on Kane when he first appeared? Weird but maybe im just paranoid cause i also felt something off.

i havent read through this forum at all, was just after everyones thoughts, is the new kane, the same guy that was playing him? he looks to hav dropped a fair bit of weight, something telling me it is a different character? and also his chokeslam on cena was left handed, usually he is right handed?

It is Glen Jacobs, and the chokeslam was right handed as always my friend. Check again and see it for yourself.

[YOUTUBE]3XTTgJa10rg[/YOUTUBE]

Is great to have Kane back in a monster heel capacity. Anyway i dont see this impact to last long.
And the way i see it, this will end up with Kane vs Taker III at WM28.

I would love if they can use kane as they should, kicking everybodys ass. Make everything chaotic as he did when he made his debut.

I just love that Kane came out with a new mask and immediately he's more over than anyone in the business. This is an instance where we as fans were actually right about wanting this to happen. My hopes for the past few yrs have been that if Undertaker were to ever lose the streak to anyone, it would be Kane. And if the streak is to remain in tact, the final match should be with Kane anyway.

Also did anyone notice a significant reduction in Glenn Jacob's gut? He must have been hitting the gym pretty hard while taking off. I'd be excited as hell if I had the best return-arc idea. Here's to hoping that the Big Show approaches Kane and receives a shocking letdown when this version isn't his buddy as they were when we last saw them together. Gotta love continuity.

I just love that Kane came out with a new mask and immediately he's more over than anyone in the business. This is an instance where we as fans were actually right about wanting this to happen. My hopes for the past few yrs have been that if Undertaker were to ever lose the streak to anyone, it would be Kane. And if the streak is to remain in tact, the final match should be with Kane anyway.

Also did anyone notice a significant reduction in Glenn Jacob's gut? He must have been hitting the gym pretty hard while taking off. I'd be excited as hell if I had the best return-arc idea. Here's to hoping that the Big Show approaches Kane and receives a shocking letdown when this version isn't his buddy as they were when we last saw them together. Gotta love continuity.

Yea he is in top shape, like I said on taker he has got his revenge over his brother. He beat him 3 times in a row defending the world title, and I do not want another taker vs kane match. Takers match looks like it is already set against HHH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back