Kane's Return - KEEP IT ALL IN HERE!

TheITFactor

Dark Match Jobber
Well another strange video was just on Raw with someone punching glass with Kane's mask on fire....your thoughts?

MODERATOR'S NOTE:
Spamming rules apply to this thread... not sure why some of you don't seem to understand that. Actually, with the OP being a spam post, I suppose I see why this has taken place. Post something that isn't spam, or you'll receive an infraction. Thanks.

What's funny about this is that with the first video, they made a point to include "It Begins", and the kid mentions a day of return (1/2/12).

But this one doesn't allude to any of that.

This might be a separate Kane video as oppose to a 2nd "It Begins" video.

Kane is nothing without his mask. Also, in today's reality WWE world, Kane can't exist as a viable character anyway. I don't even understand how Undertaker can. Man, I miss the old kayfabe "WWF" days. Probably 93 to 99 or 00 being the best years. Kane being chased by the orderlies was awesome tv. The Kane vs Taker feud was one of the greatest feuds ever, and sadly today it couldn't happen.

Did anyone else notice that the glove he's wearing is also the oldschool studded, full-fingered glove he used to wear? Perhaps another sign that he'll be returning as a previous version of himself, or maybe an "updated" version of such.

It's not Kane. It's the Undertaker. If you pause the video at just the right frame, the nose, the face marks, it's clearly the Undertaker. And before anyone says "but the guy was bald..." Undertaker has been seen with zero hair and facial hair in recent months...

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...45440936_225021057526395_915223_2584174_n.jpg

I'm going to say that it will be the most "evil/demonic" rebirth of Undertaker yet. And his career will end like this...

Wrestlemania 28. Undertaker vs. Kane in a casket match. Undertaker will put Kane in the casket for the win, go 20-0, and then set the fire on casket to do what he tried to do when they were kids. Then lights will go out, and come back on, and he will have vanished. Never to be seen again. Except for HoF obviously.

it is kane obviously i mean you gotta be pretty stupid 2 think it's someone else as they clearly show him in the video and as 4 the it begins video my guess would be on dead-man. The reason 4 this is because this would be a perfect way for them 2 wrap up their respective wwe careers those are my opinions ty very much

This video is Kane IMO, judging by the brief show of the nose.(taking into account pictures of undertaker with no hair, they have different noses though)

I hope this video is hinting at Kanes struggle to fight against his dark side and the mask. Not because it was cool back in the day but because it would be cool in the modern day if tackled correctly(God forbid the WWE would tackle something properly though eh? lol)

Kane works ONLY as a monster. Let him finish on a high as a monster.

Oh how I'm excited to see Kane back with a mask on! I don't understand how a mask can make such a difference. There's something about a mask that just is icing on the cake. If Kane puts the mask back on I'll be watching everyone of his matches. It'll add more of a monster effect. Seeing Kane doesn't have that much left in the tank, it makes perfect sense to send him off properly . . . As a monster. I've yet to see the video I'm on the westside, but now I'm gonna watch RAW. Thanks for the heads up guys.

This one is Kane, no question. It's him punching the glass, so I'm not sure what the argument against this is. It's Kane.

Looks like he's getting one hell of a return. Is this it for him? Will this be his last dance? Probably, it's about that time. Who will he feud with? Not sure, seeing I have no clue if he's coming back as a heel or a face. I suppose Mark Henry is logical, but that already happened. Sheamus? If Kane's a heel, that could be interesting. Barrett? They have some history. Who knows. Interesting video, though.

I think the "KANE" promo is the undertaker BECAUSE i have seen undertaker bald now thats not the only reason i believe this. I see it as great symbolism (what undertaker loves to do) of a bald taker burning the mask of his brother (as in destroying kane.) now the other video is tricky it has a bible reference (takers style) big ol' fancy words as troof would put it (jerichos style) the punishment to the weak (kane or taker) the taking what was rightfully theirs ( jericho = bestin world kane = world championship) and creepiness ( kanw and taker) so take those into fact the first video with the creepy kid imo is kanes promo and the "KANE promo" is actually takers promo. You could also take into fact the kid video was on Y.outube promoting the 2nd day and J.anuary 2012 (Y2J) so the kid vid is in the air and the kane vid is deff undertakers. Im sorry for my bad english and punctuation!!

I think the "KANE" promo is the undertaker BECAUSE i have seen undertaker bald now thats not the only reason i believe this. I see it as great symbolism (what undertaker loves to do) of a bald taker burning the mask of his brother (as in destroying kane.) now the other video is tricky it has a bible reference (takers style) big ol' fancy words as troof would put it (jerichos style) the punishment to the weak (kane or taker) the taking what was rightfully theirs ( jericho = bestin world kane = world championship) and creepiness ( kanw and taker) so take those into fact the first video with the creepy kid imo is kanes promo and the "KANE promo" is actually takers promo. You could also take into fact the kid video was on Y.outube promoting the 2nd day and J.anuary 2012 (Y2J) so the kid vid is in the air and the kane vid is deff undertakers. Im sorry for my bad english and punctuation!!

wow that is really overthinking man, you are dealing with WWE here, not a creative team of writers...

the second one is not undertaker as it is CLEARLY KANE, for taker doesn't have the same nose or chin shape as kane and you get a decent shot of both in the video.

the first one is some one else, people are calling for taker but i have given my view on that in another thread as i dont think they are related at all.

but thats just my opinion of course, as you are entitled to yours

That was without a doubt Kane, and I can bet the house on that. Hahaha that was Kanes face I can spot that scowl from a mile away. He had the hooks as symbolism to the "See No Evil" thingy he did. Definately was Kane. Hope they choose to use the mask this time around. After the Kane vs Kane gimmick I fosure thought he was gonna toss the mask back on.

this is without a doubt a Kane return. Mask or not, I can see him returning the same time as The Undertaker, and they start a feud off as similar to the HHH/Taker feud. and them both going out with a bang at WM.

What would be awesome is if it was a casket match, and Undertaker wins, sets the Casket on fire, then Kane opens the Casket grabs Taker and pulls him in with him, and thats the last of both of them...

Ok, first post - let's go. This video is one of the most confusing ever. We had a pane of glass that kind of looks like a mirror, potentially alluding to a Lex Luger return. Then there was the glove with the studs, could this be a sign that we're seeing a second coming of the Berserker? Then there was the lit match. Could it be... Disco Inferno?

No. No it couldn't.

It's clearly Kane. You can see his face, he's got widely recognisable finger tips and you can even see the hook from See No Evil in there at some point.

If it's not Kane though, it's definitely about 9/11.

hey guys dont worry about whose promo it was. They just posted up that there was another promo for another wrestler , "A familiar force" for 1/2/12. I'm saying that's the Undertaker while the glass breaking one is Kane. Or even the other way around, Either way guys, they are returning around the same time and they're going to have one last BIG feud and I'm sure they're going to reintroduce the Inferno match again. But like many people suggested, I really do hope for Takers retirement match with Kane ending it with a big bang. Taker to be put into casket and burned while Kane gets pulled in or the other way around. But it'll make sense to keep the Mask on Kane :D.

Definately Kane a couple of screen caps from the video
k2.jpg

k3.jpg

k4.jpg

k1.jpg

The other video I'm not sure about could be another Kane video but could also be the Taker returning as well. This could be alluding to another and one final Kane Vs Taker feud if it does Taker looks like he might loose as I think Taker will retire before Kane does.

I have been expecting that the last WM of Undertaker should be against Kane, since it's the most interesting way to go out, kayfabe-wise. Looks like this will be it.

So some are speculating this will be Takers last WM....just like they speculated it was Triple H's last WM at 27.....:banghead: I doubt Taker will retire at WM28. He needs the spotlight for this occasion. Rock vs Cena will over shadow it.

I also have very little interest in seeing Kane vs Taker for a third time. I also have very little interest in seeing this fued again as we saw it in late 2010.

Please WWE, be more creative than Taker vs Kane!!!

It's quite obviously about Kane. I'm not sure how I feel about a partial mask version of Kane returning as he was practically very little different from how he is now, it's the lack of being able to talk which adds to the mystique and aura. However, being a long time fan of Kane's, I think any mask is a good mask so bring it on.

All that being said, I think it's Sting.

So some are speculating this will be Takers last WM....just like they speculated it was Triple H's last WM at 27.....:banghead: I doubt Taker will retire at WM28. He needs the spotlight for this occasion. Rock vs Cena will over shadow it.
The thing is, perhaps Taker can't just choose when to retire. Let's face it, he's growing old, and even wrestling just a single match per year might start to be too much.

And yes, I agree with you - given the choice, he probably will won't retire in 2012. He'll retire in a year that this can be the spotlight of Wrestlemania. But there's a possibility - might not be big, but it most certainly exists - that there isn't really too much of a choice.

The video from RAW is obviously meant for Kane. However, with the video airing on RAW, it doesn't really mean he's coming to RAW.

It would be great to see him come back as a heel. I would like to see him come back and talk about how nice he has been and where it has gotten him. He says that he will be nice no more and its time for a change.

From there he just goes on a killing spree of matches, dominating just about everything that stands in his way, leading to a WHC match.

Wether he comes back with the mask or not I dont care, but he should be the dominant figure he was when he wore it.

The two videos arent linked at all.

The first one is all about Undertaker/Jericho I think... thinking into it, the video's too bright and light for a Taker return clip surely? I guess we'll see more hints in the coming weeks.

This one (second one) is all about Kane... the screencaps above show that, as does the match being lit (fire) and of course, the mask dropping to the floor. Add to that, the pretty obvious shots of him smashing the glass and seeing his reflection, plus, it looking like something out of his old film See No Evil.

I guess this video will run for a few weeks, like the old Undertaker return video for Mania...what if the burning mask/match causes the whole place where Kane is to go up in smoke, then just see a burning figure walk out of the fire and set it up for the old school masked monster Kane to return

i think this one is kane it would be funny if its not. the video shows the mask to thats a give away one thing i learned about promos is if they wanted u to know they would hint it if they didnt u would be thinking until the return happens.... when the undertaker came back everyone knew it was obvious they showed him basicly but when chris jerhico returned in 07 or 08 i believe couldnt nobody guess it the titatron with all those numbers and letters it was very hard

i think kane burns his mask and puts it on his face so he has another reason to wear the mask cos you can see a shadow with someone (kane) putting something on his face and screaming i think its the burning mask and the other video i can see its an undertaker video.

undertaker vs kane (WITH THE MASK) at WM 28

undertakers last match and maybe kanes

The video with Kane it it... Is hyping Kane's return. That one was pretty obvious.

Second should be where all the interest is. It's very much like the Undertaker's 21/2/11 videos from last year. The mystery is what makes it entertaining. There are two possible outcomes to this one however. First you have to take into consideration how WWE may have done this at this time to get people thinking. Chris Jericho's says he isn't returning, they release this a week later and people believe it is for either him or 'Taker. Undertaker is known for these type of returns, it is dark, hes had the singing girls before but never a boy speaking the words of the bible.

I like this because you won't know who it is until a few videos in and then everyone will know. People are making a case for Jericho, one I've seen is [Y]ear 2012, [2]nd of [J]anuary. See that to me is wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back