• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.01.12

Yea, but this is wrestling. It has fans. Fans should have someone to cheer for. We have none. You are the defender of all tings TNA. Tell us who we should be backing in this feud and why we should care as fans.
The girl with the nice rack and tush and non-wooden acting skills. Both

It'll be one-sided if you're into jungle fever though.

It hasn't been unvieled yet.. if they just turn someone face without a build up to it then it wouldn't make sense.. all we know now is that Madison is greedy and wants the title.. and Gail wants to keep it.

My gut tells me they are going to turn Madison face soon to give us someone to cheer for.

Yeah, I doubt it. Bottom line is that it's not all that smart to do. Either you per-emptively turn someone face just to make the feud work, or you keep them heel and give the fans no one to back. It's lose/lose which is why heel/heel feuds are a bad idea and have always been a bad idea. There's really not a time in history that they've worked.

Yeah, I doubt it. Bottom line is that it's not all that smart to do. Either you per-emptively turn someone face just to make the feud work, or you keep them heel and give the fans no one to back. It's lose/lose which is why heel/heel feuds are a bad idea and have always been a bad idea. There's really not a time in history that they've worked.

It's a Knockouts storyline, man. Does it really matter?

Okay who can't honestly say that Bully, Aries, Roode together isn't full of win?

Maybe Roode is doing this since he knows he can't beat Storm solo without backup.. I smell sabatoge at Lockdown for Storm if this stable sticks.

It's a Knockouts storyline, man. Does it really matter?

Nope, but it really riles up the faithful when I say anything not 100 percent unequivocally positive so running with it gets their panties in a bunch. I just like to stir the pot to see people get defensive. No harm in that right?

Nope, but it really riles up the faithful when I say anything not 100 percent unequivocally positive so running with it gets their panties in a bunch. I just like to stir the pot to see people get defensive. No harm in that right?

So you're just trying to get on people's nerves. Good to know.

I wish they didn't change Roode's theme song from a lyrical one to this instrumental one. The lyrical one fit him to a tee.

So you're just trying to get on people's nerves. Good to know.

Not at first, but when you get answers that are clearly defensive in that "I can't believe you found a negative in this show" vein, sure why not? It's all in good fun. If it gets on your nerves, you should probably relax and remember that you're watching a wrestling show that you don't write, wrestle on, or work for in any way. It's wrestling, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

It worries how much Roode parallels 2002-2005 Triple H. I really don't want him to have a stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back