• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.01.12

I can't ever hate Hardy, I met him twice in life.. once in 1998 and again on Sunday both times he was always socialable and kind to us. He didn't seem like a douche at all..

With Hardy being mostly clean and fit and no factions, their match might be better than the one at No Surrender 2010. Can't wait.

Lol... Hardy sounded like a televangelist preacher right there.

And Sting rules. He shows up and does what TNA wants him to do. He doesn't book himself.

Austin Aries with the TNA Champ? Austin Aries in the main event?

robocop-fap.gif

Lol... Hardy sounded like a televangelist preacher right there.

And Sting rules. He shows up and does what TNA wants him to do. He doesn't book himself.

DUDE WHO THE HELL IS THE HOTTIE TO THE RIGHT IN YOUR SIG! HOT DAYUM!

That's the first time in a long time that I saw Kurt Angle and he didn't look physically ill. He looked somewhat normal tonight.

Cool pairing but I'm not sure why Roode would agree that the X-Division champ should be in main events. If he's the Heavyweight champ and sees himself as THE guy for the company, why would he sympathize with a guy that is just a bigheaded and wants his spot in main events?

Sting is the man.. nuff said he actually puts talent over while remaining relevant. He's an ICON I am liking his GM role.. Roode / Sting NEEDS to happen so they can move on and focus on Storm.

Aries + Roode.. hmmm this could be brilliant..

Cool pairing but I'm not sure why Roode would agree that the X-Division champ should be in main events. If he's the Heavyweight champ and sees himself as THE guy for the company, why would he sympathize with a guy that is just a bigheaded and wants his spot in main events?

It's not that he sympathizes with him; it's just he sees the upside to having someone like Aries back him up.

Since he teamed with Bully Ray for one common goal and that was Sting. However Roode and Ray have shown they would stab each other in the back. I see no difference here. 2 heels who have one common goal, however they both would stab each other in the back.

Manipulative, I guess. He did it to Bully Ray alread... Whoa, that commercial gave me a boner.

Since he teamed with Bully Ray for one common goal and that was Sting. However Roode and Ray have shown they would stab each other in the back. I see no difference here. 2 heels who have one common goal, however they both would stab each other in the back.

That's kind of it, but that's not what was said. Aries said he doesn't like Sting because he holds the X-Division back from being in main events. Roode has been in every main event for 5 months so that's who is getting the spot over Aries. That's what I'm saying.

If Hulk Hogan actually saw something major in Daniels he'd stop slapping him with AJ.

That's kind of it, but that's not what was said. Aries said he doesn't like Sting because he holds the X-Division back from being in main events. Roode has been in every main event for 5 months so that's who is getting the spot over Aries. That's what I'm saying.

Roode did maintain a lengthy alliance with Bully Ray, a man ever more obviously attempting to take his spot. Roode uses people to get backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back