• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.09.12

Oh look the "stupid" tag team tournament flushed a pretty awesome team. People hate on teams made by thrown together people, yet they have time and time again flushed out great teams

I'd buy this feud a bit more if the champs hadn't dominated Magnus/Joe every time it was on a level playing field.

Morgan has the WWE 'look' and they are probably kicking themselves for not keeping him around a bit longer.

Crimson has a WWE level look and prescence about him. He gets more seasoned and developed, he could go a long ways

Crimson has a better look than most of the WWE roster. I would take Crimson over a Mason Ryan or a Ezekiel Jackson any day.

Mason Ryan would probably get over more with the fans if he had a good manager doing the talking. I miss the days of great managers.

A load of stuff people make a huge deal over that doesnt stand out in any way.

Well, except Doug Williams, who fucking rocks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back