I'm Done

Maybe next year there should be no polls, and only count votes by who posted who they think should win in their votes?

Maybe next year there should be no polls, and only count votes by who posted who they think should win in their votes?

I'd agree.

Look, whether I was right, wrong, in the middle, at least whenever I posted, I gave reasoning. It may not have been fucking good reasoning, but it was thought out, and had detail.

I am absolutely sick of watching new posters, who have spent less than two weeks on this forum, come on, give no reasoning, and just vote. Shit, give a fucking reason, for christ sakes. I promise, we won't bite your fucking head off... Unless, you suck, that is. But anyway, I don't know. And I get, it works both ways. But let the posters who actually share a fucking opinion matter, and let their vote count more.

That's my rant. I'm tired, need pie, and need to go to bed. Good night folks.

Oh, and I still think Shelton fucking Benjamin sucks.

I think Will should serve a two week ban for his rigging of the WZ tournament. Seems reasonable too me.

Ever offer you rep or something like that?

lol...he more than likely would have if mine wasn't full. He just said he 'wanted to garner as much support as possible for Edge.'

I told him, 'No disrespect, but I'm voting Taker.'

Honestly...it's a tad bit hypocritical to say that he doesn't care if people strike Edge's wins away, yet, he's resorting to campaigning and offering rep to people.

Ever offer you rep or something like that?

KB, don't know if this will help matters or any.

Will PMed me about helping with the Austin round. Didn't matter too much to me... I wanted Hogan to win, myself. Anyway, he wanted to know which way I was leaning to vote to. I was already going to vote Edge as it stood, so I figured I'd tell him I'm voting Edge.

No rep was ever offered, there was never an offer of anything on the table. I just did it because I figured it'd be good sport. Yes, PMs are swirling, I suppose. But no green rep was ever offered to me.

Well, again, also for the record, I explicitly told Will I was going for Taker next round... He acted no differently about anything at all, and green repped me on what he felt was a good argument.

I think we're making far too much of this. Will is passionate about Edge. But I don't think he'd resort to rigging the tournament. No, Will likes a good debate.

Well, again, also for the record, I explicitly told Will I was going for Taker next round... He acted no differently about anything at all, and green repped me on what he felt was a good argument.

I think we're making far too much of this. Will is passionate about Edge. But I don't think he'd resort to rigging the tournament. No, Will likes a good debate.

ummmm. i dont think anyone is making anything out of anything :lmao:

well if he did, he did, if he didnt, he didnt. I never saw the post from ol boy were he said he was bribed for rep, bought out so to speak. Will has neither confirmed nor denied anything.

Will PMed me offering to sway my vote, and pointing me to his arguments. He did NOT rig the contest, if anything he was bringing more peoples attention to the voting area.

Someone said he offered them rep. Someone else PMed me what Will sent them, and what he sent them was fine.

You know what? I quit. Another tournament has gotten screwed up and rep is once again involved with it. For the love of all that is good and holy, GET RID OF FUCKING REP.

Dude, I got the standard Will PM myself, a few times, do you want me to post them? Do you want to get into my account? I'll give you the pass.

Will didn't offer Rep.

rofl I've started a monster...

"The Great Will Racketeering Conspiracy"

Sounds like a good book. How do you answer to your charges Sir William? A guilty plea carries a mandatory sentence of atleast five Beaver Cleavage matches and atleast one full year of Tuesday Night Titans episodes. How do you plea? (Anyone who's ever seen some of the "skits" done on TNT...may god have mercy on your soul. Anyone remember the sausage-tree? I do not make this shit up).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back