I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Why the fuck shouldn't I believe my opinions are facts? What the fuck is the point of having opinions if you don't believe they're true?

And I think you're delusional for thinking that. Multiple time World Champions do not go back down to the midcard, even guys like Jericho came back and got another World title reign before going back to an upper-midcarder.

Did I say the crowd chanting makes him a good heel? Durrr, nope, sure didn't. You however seem to think he isn't over anywhere except for the internet, and yet there is literally physical fucking evidence in front of your eyes and ears to the contrary. Don't backtrack, you're fucking wrong. Doesn't matter if they cheer or boo him, the fact that he gets reactions mean that the people clearly care about him, you just refuse to admit it because then you'd have to realize that your irrational Punk hate is just that---completely irrational.

:disappointed:

Right, I'm officially done with this conversation. Anyone who actually believes that simply cannot be reasoned with. Continue living on Mars.

No, it was Punk cutting amazing promo after amazing promo all fucking summer long. Jeff Hardy had nothing to do with it, the only thing Jeff Hardy contributed to that feud was his real life drug use and his awful mic skills.

I'll quit being an elitist as soon as you realize just how wrong you are. Deal?

Well, I'll admit I'm wrong when I am. But you can think he's the future, and I'll watch him babysit Festus.

Batista and Jericho are certainties. Wiki says Regal, but I think they may have replaced him with a surprise. I hope so. I have no need to see Regal be immediately eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back