I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Great my fuckin' stream died out---wait nevermind it's back.

This has been a pretty decent Rumble. HBK's obviously going to win though, which is just such a boring move.

X said:
ROFL, this is what I mean, you're so full of shit it's sad. Maybe you missed it but the fucking entire crowd was chanting CM PUNK! CM PUNK! about 5 minutes ago. Literally, five minutes ago, did you not fucking catch that? He gets heat every god damn week on Smackdown is one of the most over heels on the entire roster. Stop living in a fantasy world.

And, you did go from CM Punks chants to talking about how great of a heel he was.

This has been a pretty decent Rumble. HBK's obviously going to win though, which is just such a boring move.

Better than Trippy H. Would have preferred someone exciting but HBK is the best out of the usual suspects.

Wow. If they don't have a surprise here, this is going to be kind of lame.

I guess it will come down to Cena, Batista, Shawn Michaels, and Jericho.

Because he's had those two world title matches in five years, so it is way overdone.

Edge is winning.

An hour ago you said you'd bet $1000 that HHH won, surely that makes a HBK win somethong of a surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back