I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Cena, well now things are going to get interesting.

No surprise entrants this year or what? Phoenix was one of them, aren't there still 2 mystery spots open?

Nope, sure as fuck did not tell you or Doc who to like. Just telling you that you're wrong. Which you are. Quite different from telling you what to like.

And I'm telling you that acting like your biased opinions are facts is a terrible habit. I've told you a million times, I think he's OK, but Jesus, if you took your face out of his ass, you could watch a match maybe.

This is what I mean about you being insanely wrong. The man is a multi time World Champion, and you think thats it? You think he's not going to win more World Titles? Are you fucking high dude?

I think he is going to be mired where he belongs in the midcard. He's a great midcarder...Rick Martel for the new generation.

ROFL, this is what I mean, you're so full of shit it's sad. Maybe you missed it but the fucking entire crowd was chanting CM PUNK! CM PUNK! about 5 minutes ago. Literally, five minutes ago, did you not fucking catch that? He gets heat every god damn week on Smackdown is one of the most over heels on the entire roster. Stop living in a fantasy world.

OK, so the crowd chanting his name makes him a good heel? And I'm fucking delusional. Make up your mind. The crowd chanting his name, makes him shitty as a heel.

Lol, yeah his matches are terrible I guess if all you're into is fucking Botchtista matches dude.

Batista is infinitely more entertaining in the ring. If I want to watch kicks and punches and missed high knees, I'll go watch MMA. If I want to watch someone miss a shitty finisher nine times out of ten, I'll go watch some WSX.

CLEARLY you don't know what the fuck a midcarder is then. And funy you'd call his title runs failures seeing as how he had the single most memorable world title reign of the entire fucking year.

What was so memorable about it? Oh yeah, the stuff Jeff hardy did.

But, continue with your bullshit Punk bashing. It amuses me to no end.

And continue being a hypocrite, elitist, fanboy, because I got a great laugh as well.

OH FUCK! THERE GOES HUNTER!

Okay, well, I guess it IS HBK. That's kind of lame, I wanted Austin to remain the only guy to win 3 Rumbles.

Swagger, Henry, Jericho, Show, Kofi, Yoshi Tatsu, Regal, Batista, Masters and one surprise, according to the official list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back