I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

I have another infraction waiting to give out to someone. Who wants it?

Doc?

INDYjon?

GuyCompton?

Tastycles?

Any other smartmouths out there challenging Mod opinions around here?

What did I do? I have been relatively quiet tonight with no mentions of Scott Steiner until now.

Why does Striker insist on calling it the "World's Heavyweight Championship"?

Because it's correct English. You are the Heavyweight Champion of the World, implying that the HWC belongs to the world, therefore, World's Heavyweight Champion.

It's called grammar.

Me? A diva mark? Dude, no. Just no. I routinely call them piss breaks and make no secret that I do not care about the divas division. This, however entertained me.
As for the cake bath, it's called karma. It worked as a story.

Didn't call you a diva mark, I said you and diva marks. As in separate entities. It worked as a story? That's nice, this isn't a fucking soap opera, how about some wrestling involved in that story? More than 5 seconds worth perhaps?

I'm not calling you an idiot for disliking the match. I'm calling you an idiot for telling me not to enjoy myself. I enjoy what I want to enjoy, thank you, and if I feel like marking out over trivial shit, then goddammit I will mark out over trivial shit!!

I never told you not to enjoy yourself. Not once. I just find it funny how much you mark out. You mark out at the most obvious shit, like freaking out that Legacy is breaking up when we've been hit over the head for months with the break-up tease. I mean, did that actually surprise you? I'm really curious here.

This match needs to go another 15 minutes.

Not really. WWE PPVs are 2h45m long. The Rumble will have about 5 minutes build, be an hour long, and then have a minute or two at the end when the winner celebrates. This match will be done in 7 minutes max.

We get the fucking point, Mysterio is quick.

He is also a flipping monkey who's matches make little to no sense. Why don't you say he monkey flipped out of the way?

Not really. WWE PPVs are 2h45m long. The Rumble will have about 5 minutes build, be an hour long, and then have a minute or two at the end when the winner celebrates. This match will be done in 7 minutes max.

I didn't know the time when I wrote it plus I was wishing it would go on longer.

Ugh! McCool jobs to Piggy James. I guess screwing taker doesn't always mean anything, right haters? Fuck, what could have been a good match because a joke! Fuck WWE! Loved seeing Michelle get what was coming for her! And she cut a good promo <3
Grammys>RR

Didn't call you a diva mark, I said you and diva marks. As in separate entities. It worked as a story? That's nice, this isn't a fucking soap opera, how about some wrestling involved in that story? More than 5 seconds worth perhaps?

MAybe some matches, but it's the divas division. It was going to be terrible, they might as well keep it short and give a nice ending to a feud in the process.

I never told you not to enjoy yourself. Not once. I just find it funny how much you mark out. You mark out at the most obvious shit, like freaking out that Legacy is breaking up when we've been hit over the head for months with the break-up tease. I mean, did that actually surprise you? I'm really curious here.

It's how I enjoy myself. I try to act as though it was unpredictable. I try not to see far in the future when I'm watching. After it's done I calm down, and think through the events of the night. I analyze, and draw opinions outside of the excitement of the moment.

As if the video package didn't make it more obvious, now it seems Taker and Rey are awaiting the immenent arrival of Batista.

Man, the Rumble's been pretty underwhelming so far. They can probably bring it home with the Rumble match, but if tonight truly is the beginning of the road to WM, then this isn't a good sign...

Because it's correct English. You are the Heavyweight Champion of the World, implying that the HWC belongs to the world, therefore, World's Heavyweight Champion.

It's called grammar.

That makes sense, but the championship's official title is the World Heavyweight Championship.

Striker is still awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back