I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Hey, 55 guests!

Come on and join us. It's free and easy. There is something here for everyone - wrestling, sports, politics, books, TV, movies, music, MMA, and lots of good times bullshitting.

If you don't like it, don't come back, but if you do, then stick around.

-The Staff

...Are...are you kidding me? That angle was fucking ******ed, it was the same old "Har har you're fat!" angle that has been a staple o the diva's division for a decade now. And then the payoff is a 5 second match followed by a bunch of people getting cake thrown on them?

You've brought markdom to a new level Doc, because that is one of the worst angles and "payoffs" I've seen in a very long time.

Yeah, because I'm the only one who enjoyed the angle :rolleyes:

Stop being an idiot. You're becoming a big black hole of negativity. Keep this up and you and Sidious will crash the boards with your hating.

okay, why in the world in a promo for rey vs 'taker is Batista in it more than 'taker... or was that just me?

...Are...are you kidding me? That angle was fucking ******ed, it was the same old "Har har you're fat!" angle that has been a staple o the diva's division for a decade now. And then the payoff is a 5 second match followed by a bunch of people getting cake thrown on them?

You've brought markdom to a new level Doc, because that is one of the worst angles and "payoffs" I've seen in a very long time.

And you've brought smarkdom to a new low telling someone to not enjoy something. Actually, that's what smarkdom is. So, you've kept smarkdom on the same level....well, you get my point.

Does the 20 second match between JBL and Mysterio at WM last year mean Rey can't wrestle? Ummm no.

Mickie wrestles circles around every Diva in the WWE, has done since Stratus left.

Are you serious? Mickie is a mediocre worker at best. Not even that, she's a shit worker, as if just about every single other woman employed by the WWE. Just because she isn't as insanely bad as most of the divas doesn't make her a good worker.

please let taker win this... rey doesnt need to be anywhere near the whc

Are you serious? Mickie is a mediocre worker at best. Not even that, she's a shit worker, as if just about every single other woman employed by the WWE. Just because she isn't as insanely bad as most of the divas doesn't make her a good worker.

LAWLZ

Does the 20 second match between JBL and Mysterio at WM last year mean Rey can't wrestle? Ummm no.

No, Rey not being able to wrestle means Rey can't wrestle. And Mickie sucks no matter how many seconds the match lasts.

Mickie wrestles circles around every Diva in the WWE, has done since Stratus left.

They all suck. Trish included.

Fucking hell. Taker' is speeding to the ring. Oh wait he got tired. Okay he is going again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back