I AM THE Royal Rumble Live Discussion

Yeah, because I'm the only one who enjoyed the angle :rolleyes:

No, you and a few other people who are giant marks for the Diva's division seemed to have enjoyed it. I don't know why, it was fucking drivel. But sure, five second matches and cake bathes, that's what I call a quality wrestling division.

Stop being an idiot. You're becoming a big black hole of negativity. Keep this up and you and Sidious will crash the boards with your hating.

You're the one who's marking out over the most trivial shit man, how am I being an idiot? Because I didn't like that fucking abortion of a match? No, not even that, that wasn't even a wrestling match.

It's easy to be negative when you're watching an incredibly mediocre show, as I am.

I wish that they's slipped an IC title match onto the card. It would mean Taker has less time to worsen his injuries and the crowd would see sometihng worth watching before the WHC match.

No, you and a few other people who are giant marks for the Diva's division seemed to have enjoyed it. I don't know why, it was fucking drivel. But sure, five second matches and cake bathes, that's what I call a quality wrestling division.

Me? A diva mark? Dude, no. Just no. I routinely call them piss breaks and make no secret that I do not care about the divas division. This, however entertained me.
As for the cake bath, it's called karma. It worked as a story.

You're the one who's marking out over the most trivial shit man, how am I being an idiot? Because I didn't like that fucking abortion of a match? No, not even that, that wasn't even a wrestling match.

It's easy to be negative when you're watching an incredibly mediocre show, as I am.

I'm not calling you an idiot for disliking the match. I'm calling you an idiot for telling me not to enjoy myself. I enjoy what I want to enjoy, thank you, and if I feel like marking out over trivial shit, then goddammit I will mark out over trivial shit!!

I would say that Batista does a run in but he would probably injure himself on the way to the ring.

Damn. Good throw.

I have another infraction waiting to give out to someone. Who wants it?

Doc?

INDYjon?

GuyCompton?

Tastycles?

Any other smartmouths out there challenging Mod opinions around here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back