• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fast Food: Stupidity Requirement?

Who told you there was any playing going on here? this is straight up serious biznass.

I don't work well on gangster talk do I?..

Ay. I'm heading for work. I'll be the one on the kitchen wearing Shrek ears. I wish the burgers would rise up and kill me right now.

Has this thread really boiled down to people bitching back and forth in defense and against Fast Food workers? Lets break it down.

Fast Food Bitcher: I'm right.

Fast Food Defender: I'm right.

Well hell, you both seem to be right. I guess that solves the issue. :rolleyes:

Bottomline, the world is filled with morons. Fast Food places hire almost anyone. The job isn't brain surgery, but its not a walk in the park/easy as 1-2-3, either. You want an easy job? Work as a telemarketer. You sit on your ass, you read from a screen, you have an entire fucking statement you must read off. The job does itself, you sit on your ass and get paid to have people hang up on you.

If your order is incorrect, then go in and get it changed. You're allowed to bitch at this point. Its like a free pass. (expect your order to be half-assed even more at this point though) If you get all the way home, and discover your order is incorrect - punch yourself in the face, because YOU were the one who trusted them in the first place, instead of checking the bag before you left the window. (especially, in the TS'er's case, when the order had already been previously screwed up before it was even handed out.)

I guess I'm lucky enough to have college degree students making my food. They at least know how to get shit done.

After 21 pages of discussion, I can definitively see why Johnny Gunnz is "The Living Legend." Epic thread.

EDIT: Oh, I have fun at my work. I've actually learned how to make subs whilst doing tricks. I "ice-skate" on the floors when I serve to increase efficiency, flick the sauce bottles just like how Akimbo Model 1887 on COD MW2 reloads (on a consistent basis) and roll my fingers to do two subs simultaneously (different salads and people).

If only my boss paid me on-time. That's the only complaint really.

I don't know BC but I like him. We seem to be of the same vein, him and I. We were both forged at Mt.Doom most likely.

Too late man, if you thought about it you basically said it. Your homoerotic man love for Gandolf the White can no longer be kept a secret.

Honestly, the workers piss me off more than the customer. Gunnz is right. Damn asshole goes off to talk about his stupid parade rather than helping me out. I need to clean the grill and he's off doing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back