• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food, food, and more food, the food thread.

What parts of Jersey are you from NorCal? There's a decent Mexican population by me, and some decent Mexican food.

I'll send you a burrito Cal.

There really isn't any bad Mexican food. Okay well that's not true, I've had lengua, which is tongue and I would pass if offered again. Most is good though. Where as stuff like Chinese food and Italian food I only like some shit. A lot of real Italian food is seafood based and I don't eat giant water bugs so I'll pass.

Someone mentioned pizza. Italian pizza is amazingly delicious and there are all sorts of toppings you can get that don't seem like they'd be good on pizza, but really are. My favorite pizza was french fries and porcini mushrooms. Ricotta cheese and spinach was good too, as was the one with like fifty types of meat.

Italy is a magical place. Definitely my favorite place I've ever lived.

Señor Truth;2075302 said:
What parts of Jersey are you from NorCal? There's a decent Mexican population by me, and some decent Mexican food.

I live about 25 minutes from the south Jersey border. May be moving to Trenton soon, however

Señor Truth;2075332 said:
Ah. I'm from the coast, directly west of Trenton. I can say that Trenton lacks good Mexican food, or at least the parts I'd be willing to go to.

So pretty much all of it, lulz

Wait, the coast WEST of Trenton? Sure about that? :lmao:

No, but if I could find a good spot, I would make it a point to get it once a month

You can eat some healthy Mexican food I believe, I'd eat that while dieting, so I wouldn't have to miss out that 1 day a month of eating burgers, pizza, hotdogs, fries, I could go on, but I'm afraid I might just make you hungry for some of that, sorry? :(

Nah, your fine man. People do that shit all the time. Shit, my whole work had a big ass BBQ yesterday, grilled hot dogs and cheeseburgers. Smelled gooooood as fuck.

Didnt do it tho. Discipline, mah man. So talk away, its fine.

Hats off Norcal, hats off.

Longest I've kept myself on somewhat of a diet was 2½ month, lost 22 pounds although, no chips, no candy, no soda, walked to school everything of that kind of shit, yet when we were having junk food I ate it, ate normally and such.

Yup. I'm a sucker for Puertorican food. I wonder why. Rice and beans are a typical platter here, but usually go with something else. Onion marinaded steak, mofongo (just had some), and all that stuff.

I already mentioned Chinese food, but spanish food is my diet. As a fellow Puertorican, I also eat rice and beans I would say at least once a week. Every one is talking about tacos and burritos but those arent real spanish foods. You all need to try some arroz con pollo (rice and chicken) and see what Riaku and I are talking about.

I've been doing pretty good with my diet. Or at least I was until this week...curse you, giant M&M cookies!

Chewy Chips Ahoy ftw. And the cookies that are sold at my school. They're big, and loaded with M&Ms, and are all soft and gooey on the inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back