• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Food, food, and more food, the food thread.

I'm Filipino so I obviously grew up on Filipino food. Adobo is the shit... pork or chicken marinated overnight in soy sauce and seasoned with peppercorn and garlic... it is godly. I also love lumpia which are like egg rolls. Give me a big platter of lumpia and they'll all be gone within the next five minutes if event that.

I dunno about Mexican food because I haven't really had any particularly GOOD Mexican food. To be fair, the most authentic Mexican food I've ever had consisted of enchiladas from Chevy's so if anyone can give me any good Mexican restaurants in California, that'd be great.

If you ever need the cookie hook-ups, I'll cook a special batch for y'all.

I love all food and try new things, as long as there is meat involved. Turkish food has to be my absolute favourite... 20 dip platter, shish kebab platters... I might drive out just to get some. Mexican and Indian are epic too. I know a shop where I can get three delicious meats, rice, a garlic&cheese naan and a mango Lassi drink for $10

Señor Truth;2074944 said:
I'm a barbecue fiend. Brisket, chicken, pulled pork, ribs, you name it, I'll scarf it down.

My last job was at a bbq joint. Be jealous. They had amazing bbq. Carolina style. Jeez, I loved it.

But yeah, on topic; I love me some mexican food to, strangely enough.. tortilla chips and salsa/dip/cheese. My favorite. Nachos. Yum. This place named Viva Mexico, near Wendy's. I go there sometimes for my lunch break. They have a grilled shrimp quesadilla that is absolutely amazing.

Nachos are awesome.

Every Friday, I go out to dinner. My favorite places are Qdoba, Friendly's, and Golden Corral. I love Panera Bread, too.

Golden Corral is evil, though. :(

I just ate a hotdog with my favorite topping on it; cole slaw! Slawdogs are the bomb. What does everyone eat on hotdogs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back