• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wait.. er...

Just tell them. "Look, I'm eating, everything is fine, please leave me alone. If there's a problem, I will wave my hands in the air in an angry manner and then you can come over and ask what's wrong."

I've had that happen before, but I make it a point not to eat out too much. I'd rather just make something at home, so at least I don't have to deal with seeing people, hearing kids cry, hearing people bitch about their order, sub-standard, garbage, shit music being pumped through the speaker system, and the problem of deciding what I want from a menu consisting of 500 items. Also, eating out is too damned expensive now.

A bowl of cream of broccoli soup, a cheese omelet with home fries, and a soda used to run me about 5.50. Now, it's like 9 fucking dollars, not including tip.

And, I like my home fries burned, okay. I want them charred to a crisp, where I have to scrape them off the plate. That's how I like them. But, they either tell me that the cook doesn't want to clean the grill, or they just give them to me raw and don't give a shit.

Fuck restaurants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back