My Momma Is Acting Like CM Punk...

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
...Except instead of a straightedge gimmick, she's a fitness junkie. Today she made me toss out a bag of candy. No, not a party bag. A full grocery bag. And if I even mention food after 8 pm, she pounces with the nagging. Same thing when I speak of seconds. God! I live to enjoy life. Eating is an enjoyment. I'd rather die with a good plate of rice and beans with steak in my stomach than with a fucking salad. She even preaching to me about doing exercise. Because apparently walking aimlessly for over an hour isn't enough.

or you could do the sensible thing and put up with it and not mention it to people who dont know you, your mother and dont care about how you interact.

or you could do the sensible thing and put up with it and not mention it to people who dont know you, your mother and dont care about how you interact.

And you're any different for telling him what to do even though you don't know him and your opinon doesn't matter?

Pot. Kettle. Black. Moron.

[QUOTE="The Kill Joy" Robert Morales;1697585]There's no caves nearby and all the bridges are taken. I have my own house but there's no furnature. Damn rats...[/QUOTE]

Well then. Since you're living under your mother's roof, you should probably respect her rules. I'm just saying. Is she charging you rent? Or making you buy groceries? If she isn't, then I would think she can make you eat a little healthier.

Go light the drapes on fire and tell her that this fire burns always. She'll understand.

Also, it's because she picked fucking mauve.

What is with the Men That Will Fucking KILL You sigs?

Patrick Bateman from American Psycho. Tyler Durden from Fight Club. John Doe from Se7en. Mr. Brooks from...well...Mr. Brooks. Tallahassee from Zombieland. These guys are bad motherfuckers. They would kill you, if given the chance. Back your shit off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back