Super Bowl Prediction Thread

see, Carolina is a one dimensional team. You stop the backs and you win. Cardinals did that, and won.... They made Delhomme throw the ball which is never good. End result was like5 turnovers.

The Eagles defense was streaky at time, the Steelers not so much. We have a disciplined defense, and the Eagles bit their own ass on that dumb late hit penalty which kept an Arizona drive going. Which resulted in the go ahead TD.

The Cardinals defense is alright, but nothing great, and if Ben gets time to throw, i think he can be successful.

see, Carolina is a one dimensional team. You stop the backs and you win. Cardinals did that, and won.... They made Delhomme throw the ball which is never good. End result was like5 turnovers.

The Eagles defense was streaky at time, the Steelers not so much. We have a disciplined defense, and the Eagles bit their own ass on that dumb late hit penalty which kept an Arizona drive going. Which resulted in the go ahead TD.

The Cardinals defense is alright, but nothing great, and if Ben gets time to throw, i think he can be successful.

like last year when New England could not possibly lose to the Giants?

The Giants aren't one of the worst franchises in NFL history.

And last year I picked the Giants to win because I knew they could get pressure on Brady. This year I just don't think the Cardinals match up very well with the Steelers.

I honestly agree with that.

Pressure disrupts everything. There are reasons why we have the number one ranked defense in all of football.

The Giants aren't one of the worst franchises in NFL history.

And last year I picked the Giants to win because I knew they could get pressure on Brady. This year I just don't think the Cardinals match up very well with the Steelers.

Meh, so are the Rams and they had a few good years (The Best Show on Turn Era-1999-2002)

I'm not so sure.. Either way, he still gets it out quickly.

The Giants put pressure on Brady and he pretty well folded last year, so I see where you're going with that. It should be a fun game.

What are you talking about that game was fixed, everyone knows that:icon_rolleyes::lmao:

(oh how I miss DIAR this time of year... ok not really, LOL)

Sorry Brian, but Arizona takes this one. The Cards just have too much offense, even up against a stellar Steelers defense. Fitzgerald absolutely needs to be double covered every single play or he will run wild. Larry's the go-to man, but I wouldn't be shocked to see Boldin or the Cards trio of runningbacks make a bigger impact.

Cardinals - 24
Steelers - 14

MVP - Kurt Warner finally gets his praise for the season he's had. He was screwed out of the regular season MVP, so look for him to pick it up in the big one.

I really don't know what everybody sees in the Cardinals. They beat an overrated Atlanta team, then Jake Delhomme decided to play one of the worst games in NFL history. In the NFC title game Philly's defense didn't show up at all in the first half and the Eagles still came all the way back to take the lead. If it wasn't for some questionable pass interference calls made against the Eagles and not called on the Cardinals, then Philly would have won. The Steelers are a superior team plain and simple. I'm so confident that if the Cardinals do win the Super Bowl I will change my name on the forum to Kurt Warner's Bitch for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back