EC–err TNA LD for 07/22

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Now, is that Tee-En-Ay or E-Cee-Dub?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 07/22

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impactprev1.jpg

• TNA President Dixie Carter explains her extreme invitation! Why did she bring hardcore superstars Tommy Dreamer, Raven, Rhino and Stevie Richards to last week's broadcast? What will happen when they return this Thursday night? Will they actually use an entrance ramp this time?

impactprev2.jpg

• The #2 Contender to the World Title, "The Charismatic Enigma" Jeff Hardy battles the #4 Contender, Samoa Joe.

impactprev3.jpg

• #8 Contender Kurt Angle will undoubtedly beat battle the #7 Contender Hernandez in one-on-one action.

impactprev4.jpg

• The "Best Of 5 Series" continues this Thursday between TNA World Tag Team Champions The Motor City Machineguns (got a nice ring to it, eh?) and former champs, Beer Money, Inc. in a street fight.

Also...

• Fallout from the Kevin Nash/Jeff Jarrett confrontation?

• A follow-up with Fortune, and it's two newest members AJ Styles and Kazarian?

• Will TNA management return the Knockouts Championship to Madison Rayne?

[YOUTUBE]bSFZQYkvQ5M[/YOUTUBE]

Don't miss this week's "iMPACT!" as the wrestling world witnesses the aftermath of the "Victory Road" Pay-Per-View as countdown begins to the August 8 "Hard Justice" event begins!

Hahaha, I chuckled reading "undoubtedly beat" striked out. On an unrelated note, I gotta get myself one of 'em Impact sigs so I can represent.

why are they giving away hardy v joe on free TV? That could easily headline a PPV and now when it does it wont be the first ever meeting between the two i had the same problem w/ rvd vs joe. Still should be a good match cant wait till angle beats Supermex and we get another AJ vs Angle classic.

By the way, after Angle beats Hernandez, that should mean Angle v. AJ at Hard Justice. Very nice.

I don't get the problem of not having an intro. They're already cramped for time and having the ECW guys is going to make that even harder. They need every second they can spare, which is probably why a lot of entrances aren't shown anymore.

They don't have the benefit of a second show, so the intro is wasted space, I agree. The reason the WWE has intros is because their roster is split.

I don't get the problem of not having an intro. They're already cramped for time and having the ECW guys is going to make that even harder. They need every second they can spare, which is probably why a lot of entrances aren't shown anymore.

I was just saying they never show it anymore. By the way it looks to be good doesn't mean it is, never know in Wrestling I'll be here for most of it. I'll get a stream. Can't keep looking back and forth between the TV and Computer. i'm watching Superstars right now.

Haven't been in the last couple, but I'll be here tonight. Should be interesting to see how this thing plays out over the next few weeks.

Or they could not bring in the ECW guys or actually FIRE SOME PEOPLE for once.

The latter is more viable, and should have been done a while ago.

OJ isn't earning them any money – I'd let him go. Same goes for Eric Young, Homicide, Kiyoshi and Tomko. I'd also release (Not So) Amazing Red, but he's got a lot of fans in the company, so that's a pipe dream – same with Eric Young, unfortunately.

Yeah there are a ton of guys that simply don't need to be there. I know they're on a per appearance basis, but maybe they shouldn't have an appearance. Why muscle in appearances when they don't add anything to the show and take up other time for people?

Yeah there are a ton of guys that simply don't need to be there. I know they're on a per appearance basis, but maybe they shouldn't have an appearance. Why muscle in appearances when they don't add anything to the show and take up other time for people?

Exactly. No reason to hold any of them back from potentially moving on, either. Let them go elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back