Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

I seriously doubt that was a picture of me.

Probably some random moob pic I used to send people who annoy the shit out of me

How is that not cool? I do believe that was the picture he used, sad thing is that I actually still remember that fucking picture.

And you don't want to piss JGlass off.
hulk_4.gif

Dislike- Uncle Chester- Yes, People called me cunt red repped me and got a pm in return from me and that was that but this guy kept up with it.

How can ANYONE tolerate such cuntness in a poster like Madhaggis? You're fucking awful, amazingly awful. Every single poster I've cared to vaguely remember has contributed in a constructive way. Whether it be MMA, wrestling or entartainment but you are the nadir of moronicism . Every forum has that waste of space they'd rather move to the technological blind spot and by god you are the inspiration for that term madhaggis. People don't like me, they don't like Seven Zion, shattered, twistrko, the steroid nazi but there seems to be a reason to disregard you. You're like living nihilism. There's just nothing there. People are like athiests when it comes to your existence- it lacks belief. It'sw phenomenal but there is a reason for it, mainly because you post some of the most shittiest composition of words imaginable. It's almost as if you're gods greatest imperfection, the harmless opposite of Jesus- a ghost with flesh but devoid of aanything that would make it mean something.

Just because most people like him doesn't mean I have to. Deal with it.

Are you trying to be tough or something? I don't have to deal with jack shit. You're annoying, as usual. We get it... you don't like Ferbian. Stop advertising it everywhere that his name is mentioned.

Are you trying to be tough or something? I don't have to deal with jack shit. You're annoying, as usual. We get it... you don't like Ferbian. Stop advertising it everywhere that his name is mentioned.

No, I'm trying to tell you to get off my case. The thread asked a question, I answered it. End of story.

No Sam, not everyone is as witty as you are, especially people from Texas.

(Rox and Tiger excluded. Well, Sam is still wittier than you, but you guys aren't exactly dull either.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back