Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

Well Rattlesnake first off you have one of the most generic usernames.

That's a criticism!?

And in defence of EnterKey:

OK Mr Hotshot Lawyer.

He helped make one of the most popular cage threads which if i remember correctly, won thread of the year.

A thread about boobies which does not make him a good poster in any manner. And a fact that he uses regularly to punk the young posters who come on here. If you want me to respect a guy who posts boobs in order to gain popularity because he is too dumb to do it any other way then I'd say that you are out of your mind.

I would rather question you for liking such a guy. A guy who feels the need to appear tough on the internet seems like a demented guy to me.

He was much more well known before you forced your prediction down our throats.

Oh please! He is well known for only one thing and that is posting boobs. Not as a nice person OR a nice poster.

During your first war with Enterkey you brought up the fact that you were a member of ICE but your mentor has Enterkey sigged.

Firstly you are being extremely naive if you think it was our first flame war.

Secondly I brought up the fact that I had a mentor because Enterkey seemed intent to make fun of me on the basis of the fact that I was too shoddy a poster to have a mentor. So I merely cleared things up. Now if Enterkey or any other stupid bitch wants to interpret that fact in any other way, they are welcome to do so.

It was not bragging on my part but I admit that I wanted to see the look on enterkey's face when he was proved wrong and by extension, an idiot.

So for God's sake stop being your own biggest fan.

You sir, need to stop butting into things you know nothing about.

Барбоса;2856115 said:
If I am not mistaken, there was a fifth member of the Triad who was considered "the enforcer"

Not sure he was ever revealed/existed
He was due to make an appearance but failed the drug test the week before so they scrapped it.

Enterkey is a nice guy though.

The fact you don't like him blinds you to that fact.

why is this enterkey/rattlesnake4eva thing still happening

Don't worry, I put him back on the old ignore list so if he keeps it up it'll only be out of his own stubborn will to put himself over and start shit. I did grow tired of reading his posts when I was going through the nonspam sections anyway so it's a win-win for all of us though I probably will still red rep him from time to time because I find it funny.

I'm pretty sure Jose was the first guy ever to rep me, if I remember correctly, but JGlass was the first one to publicly hop onto my dick, followed shortly after by Doc.

Anyways I had a bad first impression of Milenko, I think. I'm pretty sure the first time I came across him he was arguing with someone, but he definitely gets more shit than he deserves. He's a cool guy.

I remember when the Serious-JGlass bromance began. It was in a RAW LD, and Serious Jones said something along the lines of, "Guess we'll have to grin and Barrett," and I said something like, "I'd rather get it over with now than Slater."

And they all lived happily ever after.

Grew to like: At first i thought he was a massive prick (in fracting me for everything) But i know like him
SNS: Thought he was a sarcastic asshole with no life, now i like him

CAPS: he changed his name A LONG time ago but i an't remember it sadly but true. I like him now i did not like him when for like 1 week all my posts were completly straight alll my posts were shitted on by him
Grew to hate:
No one,I dont hate anyone

I remember when the Serious-JGlass bromance began. It was in a RAW LD, and Serious Jones said something along the lines of, "Guess we'll have to grin and Barrett," and I said something like, "I'd rather get it over with now than Slater."

And they all lived happily ever after.

Ahh, batty boy love. Isn't it quaint?

Grown to like:

Coco- Fucking douche used to make the most annoying threads, till I started drinking.

Grown to dislike:

JGlass- Flat-out sold out and is now like everywhere on WZ.

I sold out? Okay, whatever. And I didn't know being diverse in my posting was bad either, but once again, okay. And to think I liked you Paper Ghost.

I come back after all this time and this guy's like an epidemic. Like the guy and his posts, but JGlass, give it a rest sometime.

Noone always has to know what you think about things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back