Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

I don't think that I have grown to hate anyone around here. There are guys like enterkey whom I have hated from day one and continue to do so till date and I don't think that that will change.

I'd like to say that the feeling was mutual hatred from the beginning but there was a period of time at the beginning where I couldn't remember who you were, probably within the first week or two of the great mystical prediction 2010. After that though it was definitely an exponential increase of annoyance turned boredom turned strange sense of enjoyment seeing you get unbelievably angry about all the red reps which caused the revenge rep that still goes on to this day (your revenge of course). Anyway what a fun thing to see after getting back from my first class. I guess everyone needs at least one hater.

I had differences with a lot of people when I started out but I'll have to say that by this point I hold no ill will towards them. Guys like Coco, DirtyJose and Keyboard Warrior may have tried to punk me because I was acting like a silly noob but I think they meant well. Either way I think it has benefitted me nonetheless.

I don't think that I have grown to hate anyone around here. There are guys like enterkey whom I have hated from day one and continue to do so till date and I don't think that that will change.

I'd like to say that the feeling was mutual hatred from the beginning but there was a period of time at the beginning where I couldn't remember who you were, probably within the first week or two of the great mystical prediction 2010.

I have trouble remembering you unless you red rep me. Like I said that is probably the only way you maintain your relevance at these forums. I doubt if you have any individual identity anyway. You are probably known as the guy whom rattlesnake has flame wars with.:rolleyes:

After that though it was definitely an exponential increase of annoyance turned boredom turned strange sense of enjoyment seeing you get unbelievably angry about all the red reps which caused the revenge rep that still goes on to this day (your revenge of course). Anyway what a fun thing to see after getting back from my first class. I guess everyone needs at least one hater.

Yeah I guess you did not send me all those PM's calling me a stupid third world man who trudges on shit and what not after recieving a red rep from me. Yep I am the only one who gets angry on recieving bad rep.:rolleyes:

I have trouble remembering you unless you red rep me. Like I said that is probably the only way you maintain your relevance at these forums. I doubt if you have any individual identity anyway. You are probably known as the guy whom rattlesnake has flame wars with.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, a couple of private red reps from you are definitely how I remain relevant on the forums. How could I ever last if I did not have the great and powerful rattlesnake. Spare me, I've been off and on this forum for weeks and I still have been able to get a reaction without doing anything public to you for quite a while, whenever that big flamethread that turned into a "trainwreck" was. The only relevance you still have is being the weakest link of an otherwise great forum stable. Regardless you'll probably see more red rep from me in the future but only after I stumble upon another one of your posts unlike the purposeful searching of my latest post that you seem to always do in revenge.
Yeah I guess you did not send me all those PM's calling me a stupid third world man who trudges on shit and what not after recieving a red rep from me. Yep I am the only one who gets angry on recieving bad rep.:rolleyes:

I did do that but to talk about what was said in the rep, not really the rep itself. If I had not done that I would have had to wait a full day to say anything to you in rep and by then I would have forgotten about whatever pompous demeaning statement you said. It's quite sad how after all these months absolutely nothing has changed, I should probably put you back on the ignore list and spare the public from reading our flaming as I know it is about as tiring as a Cena/Orton match by now.

Steroid Nazi? Who comes up with this shit? What happens if said Nazi is black or jew or something?

Black Nazis?

You mean like this guy?

blacknazi.jpg

I can't see it, but I bet it's Dave Chapelle.

While I'm at it, JGoose. So much praise and so much attention but he never posts. Who are you, JGoose?!

Shut up Milenko, a Triad (no E, my bad) is a Chinese criminal orginization, and while it's etymology is based on the number three, the group itself is composed of much more than three members.

Барбоса;2856115 said:
If I am not mistaken, there was a fifth member of the Triad who was considered "the enforcer"

Not sure he was ever revealed/existed

I believe my suggestion was that he was this man...beast:

rhino-a-500.jpg

Like I said that is probably the only way you maintain your relevance at these forums. I doubt if you have any individual identity anyway. You are probably known as the guy whom rattlesnake has flame wars with.:rolleyes:

Well Rattlesnake first off you have one of the most generic usernames. And in defence of EnterKey:
He helped make one of the most popular cage threads which if i remember correctly, won thread of the year.
He was much more well known before you forced your prediction down our throats.
During your first war with Enterkey you brought up the fact that you were a member of ICE but your mentor has Enterkey sigged.

So for God's sake stop being your own biggest fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back