Cage Match Round 2- Posters you grew to like or hate

Shoulda said "D-Man really needs to jump off that bridge." Too bad he'd hit on it on the way down, it'd morph to catch him, and they'd have sex

now I want to go base jumping, thanks douche

BASE jumping is fun. So is sky diving. Ironically, I'm terrified of heights.

GD, you PMed me saying that you needed someone to start a thread shitting on (can't remember) and I didn't want to do it. Even you didn't want to. I said it'd be best if I stayed out of that shit and the cage, albeit I still go in the cage, because I want to get a mod spot. That's it, tell the truth. Even you refused to do it.

Oddly enough, your original observation about me is far more correct than what you grew to believe about me.

Edit: and I still don't like you.

Oh my heavens...however will I survive?! :wtf: LOL SNS doesn't like me?! You're not the first one, and probably not the last person ... :shrug: I guess I shall survive somehow.

GD, you PMed me saying that you needed someone to start a thread shitting on (can't remember) and I didn't want to do it. Even you didn't want to. I said it'd be best if I stayed out of that shit and the cage, albeit I still go in the cage, because I want to get a mod spot. That's it, tell the truth. Even you refused to do it.

Those were the only necessary words in that post.

I also realize I forgot to put Tdigs in my list of people I grew to like. Tdigs with the list of ever ungodly amount of weird, and creepy movies in that horror movie tourney. Always fun for the masses. :thumbsup:

It's OK not to be liked by Slyfox....... I am 90% sure he hates me, the other 10% thinks he thinks I don't exist (which is good when you think about it)
I've said this to people several times before, but I legitimately mean it this time.

Who in the hell are you? Like, have we interacted before? Not trying to be funny, or play a joke...I really have no idea who you are.

EDIT: I can't think of anyone...mostly because I see most people as inferior. Usually if I notice someone it's because they're really terrible, or quite decent...otherwise I don't notice a person at all.

EDIT #2: I did see Coco mention me. As far as he goes, I don't dislike him at all, he's just kind of disappointed me. He used to be interesting and clever when pissing people off on PW. It was funny. Now it's just kind of sad how hard he tries to troll people. I don't dislike him, don't really care. Just kind of disappointed, I thought he was better than he was.

I grew to like SNS. At first I didn't like him because he does nothing but insult me (still does) but now he does it in ways that make me chuckle so he's cool with me.

I don't hate any but Macca.

DirtyJosé;2854263 said:
You've at least changed his name before.

Wait...is that the original Snyper? The gay guy who was put in WZ Prison and then proceeded to post pictures of some dude in spandex years ago?

I grew to like SNS. At first I didn't like him because he does nothing but insult me (still does) but now he does it in ways that make me chuckle so he's cool with me.

LOL...that's how I am Milenko..LOL. I will still live to breathe another day even with SNS still not liking me. What do I say to that?? :ass: Oh well!!

This is the most painful read I have every had the displeasure of laying my eyes upon.

Grown to like: GD, Coco, and JGlass

GD and Coco's humor took a bit of time to get used to, but otherwise their presence in WZCW is far more than welcome.

JGlass is just becoming a homie in the past few weeks. Never had a problem with him just never had the opportunity to converse with him.

I got no one I don't specifically dislike, I try to get along with everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back