• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
My WM 29 Card from beginning to end:

My WM 29 Card from Open to Close:

SINGLES MATCH
Sin Cara vs Rey Mysterio

Winner: Sin Cara

A "passing of the torch" with these two finally facing off. Things start getting heated between the two at Survivor Series when they lose a match for the WWE Tag Team Championships, during which Sin Cara gets upset with Mysterio for losing the match for them. At TLC, they lose a ladder match because Mysterio is thrown into the ladder as Sin Cara is trying to reach the tag title belts. Sin Cara gets angry with him again and walks off alone. They continue to team, but the tension is there. At Royal Rumble, Mysterio eliminates Sin Cara, and that sends him over the edge. Cara runs in and tosses Mysterio out and walks off, with Mysterio in shock. At Elimination Chamber, Mysterio had earned a spot in the WHC match, while Sin Cara failed to qualify. Before Mysterio can enter the Chamber, Sin Cara comes out, and brutally beats Mysterio, taking him out of the match. They have a match at Wrestlemania and Cara gets the clean win, and remains heel.

WWE Tag Team Championship Ladder Match
Rhodes Scholars (c) vs Prime Time Playas vs 3MB vs Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne

Winner: Prime Time Playas

Prime Time Playas finally win the belts at Wrestlemania. Rhodes Scholars end up winning the current tournament and the titles from Kane and Bryan. They defend them successfully until Wrestlemania. The other teams all give their bid for a chance at the belts. This will be a high action and relatively fast paced tag team match that will give the WWE a chance to have more superstars on the card, but in one match. Also will give more action being a ladder match.

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
The Miz (c) vs Brodus Clay

Winner: The Miz

The Miz will win back the Intercontinental Championship from Kofi around the Royal Rumble, if not right back at HIAC. Miz will continue to hold the belt through Wrestlemania, and the WWE will attempt to make this belt more legit and a true stepping stone to the WWE/World Heavyweight Championships. Miz beats Clay clean and gets that big victory under his belt as champion.

WWE Diva's Championship Match
Eve Torres (c) vs Kharma

Winner: Kharma

Eve is the current Diva's Champion. She'll remain so until Wrestlemania. Sure, Kharma was released, but I believe they will bring her back, and unless Beth Pheonix is around, this is the next best option at the moment. Eve will cheat and weasle her way through every match, retaining the title, until a few weeks before Wrestlemania, Kharma comes back to haunt her. Wrestlemania comes, Eve tries to avoid Kharma, but the rest of the divas come out, and block the entranceway and feed her to Kharma who dismantles her and ends her title reign.

Singles Match
Alberto Del Rio vs Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Bryan will return to being a face full time by Royal Rumble, and will cause Del Rio hell at the Rumble by Eliminating him, and at Elimination Chamber by eliminating him there. Del Rio will seek revenge against Bryan, who will have a MUCH better Wrestlemania this year and make Del Rio tap to the Yes/No Lock in what could be a great match.

Team McMahon vs Team Heyman
Team McMahon: Christian, Jack Swagger, Kane, and R-Truth
Team Heyman: Big Show, Antonio Cesaro, Dolph Ziggler, and Tensai

Winner: Team Heyman

This match will be nothing but a grudge between Heyman and McMahon. Trying to see who truly is better. They will recruit teams, and it will enable more guys on the show. It would be a sloppy match like last years Team Teddy vs Team Johnny match, but will be built up to be more and have more fan attatchment. Finish comes when Cesaro pins Christian and gets his first Wrestlemania moment.

Grudge Match
Brock Lesnar vs CM Punk

Winner: CM Punk

I know, I know. Punks a heel. Not here. Punk and Lesnar get mouthy with each other over Heyman and eventually, Lesnar takes Punk out. Punk gets pissed and realizes Heyman was using him. They fight at Wrestlemania in what turns into a brawl but a great match. Punk hits a GTS and puts down Lesnar.

The Streak on the Line
The Undertaker vs Chris Jericho

Winner: The Undertaker

I know, Chris Jericho? Hear me out. Taker comes back around after TLC to announce he will enter the Rumble. At the Rumble, Jericho comes through the crowd and gets Taker eliminated, which plants the seeds for the Wrestlemania clash. Taker comes out week after week demanding answers. Finally, the night after Elimination Chamber, Jericho responds. He says he has done everything there is to do in this business, except for one thing. He challenges Taker to a match at Wrestlemania, who accepts.

Grudge Match
Ryback vs Randy Orton

Winner: Ryback

Ryback wins the WWE Title at HIAC. He holds it until TLC, where he loses to Punk and Cena in a ladder match thanks to Randy Orton RKOing him allowing Punk to get the belt and regain the title, while not having Ryback get pinned. Ryback spends the next months trying to get his hands on Orton, but Orton sending "cronies" to get fed to him instead. During this time, Ryback will still have not been pinned or submitted, so that streak remains. Finally at Wrestlemania, Orton is forced to fight Ryback and is defeated.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs Wade Barrett

Winner: Sheamus

Solid match, Barrett gets the shot due to winning the Rumble. Sheamus gets the win after a Brogue Kick in what is a very hard fought and exhausting match for him.

WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

After the Sheamus vs Barrett match, Ziggler comes out and for the first time ever, the Money in the Bank briefcase is cashed in at Wrestlemania. Ziggler dominates at first, but Sheamus battles back. After an attempt at a Brogue kick, Ziggler ducks, and hits the Zig Zag and wins his first true World Heavyweight Championship at Wrestlemania.

WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs John Cena

Winner: John Cena

A once in a lifetime match....again. This time it works differently. The Rock beats Punk at the Rumble and wins the title. Cena wins an Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber to get the shot at Wrestlemania. The Rock would face Punk in a rematch at EC, during which Lesnar would cost Punk the match to set up their match. The Rock and John Cena would have another clash on the grandest stage of them all, only this time it won't be about being personal or a once in a lifetime match. This time it's the title and they both perform better than at WM 28.

I was watching the classic Best of 7 series in 1986 for the United States Heavyweight Championship between Magnum T.A. and The Russian Nightmare Nikita Koloff. Not sure how many of you remember this series, the build up, the feud, what caused the feud or Nikita's quest to "pave the streets of Moscow with gold" (which he 1st started saying when he tried to become the NWA World Champion and defeat Ric Flair in 1985). If you don't remember or wasn't born yet, then you missed an incredible angle.

Magnum had won the U.S. title from Tully Blanchard at Starrcade '85 in the infamous I Quit cage match and held it firmly until Koloff came along. Nikita got super crazy heat from the fans who couldn't envision seeing a Russian wearing the U.S. strap. Nikita went up 3-0 and was poised to sweep the series & earn the title until Magnum T.A. stormed back with 3 straight victories of his own. Finally, in the summer of 1986, Nikita Koloff upended Magnum T.A. and won the United States title and pretty much the feud became a classic.

Fast Forward to 2012-2013: I know most of us are sick of seeing John Cena vs. CM Punk and I personally am just sick of seeing Cena period. He reminds me so much of how I felt when I used to watch the WWF programming back in the 80s and see Hulk Hogan constantly winning. I didn't understand the nature of the business, I just knew USA Network had their guy (Hogan) and TBS had their guy (Flair) and I was a Slick Rick kinda guy. But since we're probably going to go through the last part of the feud with Punk & Cena (thank Heavens) I suppose that Vince does his last stand as the company figurehead and his last stand as someone pulling the strings and create a Best of 7 Series for the WWE Championship which can, could & should carry us from now until WrestleMania, if done correctly.

A few loose ends to tie up 1st. Move the Royal Rumble match between The Rock and whomever is the WWE Champion come January to WrestleMania. I would rather pay to see The Rock wrestle for the title at Mania vs. The Royal Rumble anyway. That will ensure that the Best of 7 Series is not compromised by someone else entering into the picture.

Next, to start let's spread this thing out, again, until WrestleMania or at least leading into WrestleMania. However, don't feature every single PPV main event as a match in the series. Give the fans little by little. A match here, a match there. Spreading out 7 matches in roughly 5 months can be difficult, but not impossible. Take out Survivor Series & the TLC PPV. Have Raw be a true "must-see" because the stakes are high. The Royal Rumble could be maybe match 3 or 4 in the series. Start it off on the 1st Raw of December. The next match would be 2 weeks later. The 3rd match would be the last Raw of 2012 and the 4th at the Royal Rumble. Assuming that there will be 3 more matches (because we want this to go the distance) alternate again, pushing matches 5 & 6 to Raws in mid to late January and early Feb. capping it off with the final match on either a special edition of Raw in Feb. or the actual PPV in Feb. this way, we have a great series, the ending of the feud and the phasing into the next feud.

If things work out between Austin and Punk, CM Punk may very well lose the title to John Cena who would go onto facing The Rock for the title at WrestleMania in a rematch. If Austin & Punk doesn't work out, then have him keep the title and lose it to The Rock at WrestleMania. Cena could face The Undertaker. The possibilities are endless. But I know one thing is for certain, having a Best of 7 to end this feud would be incredible and I would watch every match and pay whatever I needed to. If done right this could be the best feud WWE has had in years...

So their are rumors on the net that Taker hip is in bad shape and he might not wrestle at WM this year. If that is the case I would build the ppv around these 3 matches...

-The Rock vs John Cena vs CM Punk for the WWE Title.- I feel like they are heading in this direction regardless.

- Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan for the WHC- I would turn Orton heel and have him win the title at the Elimination Chamber. Keep Daniel Bryan as a tweener type. DB has gotten himself over, he deserves to finally have a legitimate WM match. I think this could be a great feud.

-Brock Lesnar vs Triple H- Last Man Standing Match.- I would prefer seeing something new like Orton/Brock, but knowing Triple H I doubt. He will get his revenge on Brock. Their SS match was very disappointing so they add a gimmick and do more spots.

Sheamus has had a long title reign. I dont want him anywhere near the WHC at WM. I'm a big Ryback fan, but I think its too early to put him in high profile WM match.

This up and coming 'Mania will no doubt be a huge one. Tons of big names can potentially be booked for the biggest show of the year. Lets take a quick look at the names.

The Undertaker, while still may not, will probably compete.
The Rock is, most likely, going to participate.
Brock Lesnar is a huge draw.
John Cena will be there.
Triple H will probably be there.
Shawn Micheals has been talked about.
Chris Jericho is still a possibility.
CM Punk is a big draw.
Randy Orton is always a fairly big name on any card.
Sheamus is a major player.
Ryback may be bigger and better when time roles around.

Look at all the possibilities. Punk v. Rock. Cena v. Taker. HHH v. HBK. Orton v. Lesnar. Nearly any combination of these matches will draw a major number of buys.

Fill out this layout with names from above, give or take a few. There's 5 major drawing matches. Then you got your tag match, anywhere from 4 to 10 or 12 people. Then your divas. You lower card matches featuring guys like Miz, Ziggler, Rey, Sin Cara, Kingston, Rhodes, Sandow, etc. The show is bound to be a great one.

Streak- The Undertaker vs. _________

World Title- _______ vs. _______

WWE Title- ______ vs. _______

Upper card- _______ vs. _______

Upper card- ______ vs. _______

Go ahead an really fill it out. I want to see some of the many combinations.

I thought this might be a fun thread idea, I want to know how you see the Wrestlemania card panning out judging from the current storylines brewing.Heres mine:

Main Event- WWE Championship
John Cena v The Rock (C) v CM Punk

It seems pretty clear to me that these three will be involved in the Wrestlemania main event with the Rock going for the title at RR, I believe that both Cena and Punk will find a way to verse Rock at 'Mania. I also believe that Cena will pick up the win by pinning Rocky, to redeem himself for last years loss.

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (C) vs Randy Orton

This deserves to be the world title match at mania purely because at the moment they are the two top faces on Smackdown. I don't see Sheamus losing the title for a while unless Ziggler cashes in or perhaps Orton verses him before Mania and wins, So I put him down as champion at 'Mania. The way I see this happening is Orton winning the Rumble and challenging Sheamus for the title, and these two will start off with respect for each other before gradually hating each other. I would think Sheamus would win, as Orton loves putting people over on the big stage.

Ryback vs Brock Lesnar
This has the potential to be a very interesting match because of the personas they both have as tough guys as well as the fact that Ryback is on the rise and what better way for him to get more over than by winning a hard-fought match against Brock. I see Ryback continuing to haunt Punk and Heyman, until Brock makes a surprise return and attacks Ryback, setting up this feud with Heyman and possibly Vince doing most of the talking on the Road to Wrestlemania.As I said earlier, I think Ryback would win to continue his push.

The Streak
Undertaker vs Kane

This was tough to decide because there isn't much people who could really challenge the streak and I wasn't sure if I would even put Taker on the card, but I think that if Taker were to have a match, it should be against Kane. Taker is running out of time and only has 1 or maybe 2 Wrestlemanias left in him, so the matches should mean something. I think that team Hell No will wear off by the TLC PPV, with D-Bry and Kane briefly feuding then moving on to other things. Have Kane cleaning house in the Rumble, when the next entrant arrives and the bell tolls, and Undertaker appears. Taker and Kane could have a stare off, do the generic look at the 'Mania sign and pretty much set the match in stone. They could have Paul Bearer return to spark interest in the feud and do a lot of talking, having the feud built up all the way until Mania comes around. Then have a 20-25 minute match with Taker of course barely getting the victory, disappearing until next year or maybe forever.

Tag Titles
Mysterio & Cara (C) vs PTP vs Rhodes Scholars vs Santino & Ryder vs the Usos/International Airstrike

The tag division has been very impressive lately, and what better way to show it off than a 5 team matchup. Have Mysterio & Cara take the titles off one of the heel teams at the Elimination Chamber then have all 4 challengers make their case for the titles. Have all of the teams fighting each other in the weeks leading up to Mania until Booker or whoever is GM at that time decides they all deserve a shot. I have Usos and International Airstrike in the same spot because I think either team would fill the role well. I'd have PTP win this match, cementing them as the premier team in the WWE.

Intercontinental Championship
Christian/Kofi vs Miz/Barrett

I couldn't decide who deserved the match out of these four, or who the champion would be, All I think is that it will be one of the faces versus one of the heels. I see a basic buildup to this, with the challenger winning a number one contender match and boom, done. I'd say one of the faces would win, not entirely sure why I just feel that if any of these combinations occured that the face would win.

Daniel Bryan vs Big Show
I had to find a spot for both of them somewhere and I think they are most suited to this position, especially considering their history. They could have Big Show cut a promo and have D-Bry interrupt him and remind him of the quick title reign. Following that they could constantly try getting under each others skin until they eventually book a match between them at Mania. I'd have D-Bry win in quick fashion to redeem himself for his loss at Wrestlemania 28 as well as adding more to Big Shows quick loss history

Divas Title
AJ w/ Kaitlyn vs Eve (C) w/ Vickie Guerrero

Had to throw in a divas match and I thought this would be the best suited, as it could quite easily happen judging from the current storylines. Have AJ completely exiled from the corporate side of WWE and build her way up to the top of the Divas division and earn the number one contendership. Vickie could try and stop AJ from getting her match at every possible point until Kaitlyn comes in and evens the playing field. Kaitlyn could reconcile her frienship with AJ because of how much AJ has changed and how much she hates Eve. I think this match would end in AJ getting the divas title off Eve in a feel good moment.

Pre-Show
Some sort of battle royal or Lumberjack match with either Antonio Cesaro or Ziggler winning.

Well theres my early booking of Wrestlemania 29, I found it difficult to squeeze in some stars such as Ziggler or Cesaro, so I was forced to leave them off the card.So now I want to hear from you, how would you book Wrestlemania 29 judging from the storylines occuring now and the current superstars? Please try to keep it rational

i like all you're ideas but WB being in a IC match at WM will not happen also i don't think ryback vs lesnar and kane vs taker will happen, but the rest i agree with. i think it will be

lesnar vs taker

wade will be in a high profile match

i would pick ryback as a second choice for taker at WM.

I agreed with you about the card until you mentioned The Undertaker vs Kane. I do not want to see this match EVER again.

John Cena vs The Undertaker, potentially with John Cena ending the streak.

Randy Orton vs Sheamus for the world title. Hopefully we see Randy Orton as a heel going into this and also going in as world champ.

Brock Lesnar vs Ryback, Just for the hell of it and the fact that if Ryback went over, then he would become a huge star. The problem is that, Paul Heyman would be back with Lesnar and Ryback would need a mouthpiece.

The Rock (c) vs CM Punk vs Ryback for the WWE title, with Ryback going over and winning the title.

WWE Championship -The Rock (C) vs CM Punk vs John Cena - Cena wins. I think this is the best way to go because Cena hasn't been champ in a very long time, Rock won't be there after Mania, and Punk has just come of a long Title reign. I also think Punk would be better chasing and Cena hasn't one in the main event of Mania two years in a row.

World Heavyweight Title - Sheamus (C) vs Wade Barret - Barret over

The Streak - The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar - Taker over (I think Cena vs Taker has to happen somewhen, just at WM 30.)

The Big Show vs Ryback - Ryback goes over

Randy Orton vs Alberto Del Rio - No Holds Barred Match - The way I would have booked it is to have a fatal four way between Sheamus, Big Show, Orton & Del Rio at Hell In A Cell. If then its team Orton vs Del Rio at Survivor Series and then a match at TlC that never starts as say they have a brawl backstage. Orton & Del Rio could eliminate each other at Royal Rumble. They could be in the same Chamber match at Elimination Chamber. This could then conclude at Mania in a final no holds barred match between both men. I hate Del Rio but I think if they want to get him over, this would be a good way by putting him in a long term feud with a vet like Orton. Orton would turn heel after the feud not that that really matters.

WWE TagTeam Titles - Team Hell No! (C) vs Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio - Whoever - I came up with this possible build that Cara & Rey become number one contenders. Bryan then mocks both of them for wearing masks only for Kane to hear him. Kane says Bryan is just jealous that he doesn't have a mask. Kane says that if Bryan & Kane can compete against Rey & Cara at Mania, they need to both be wearing masks. So Kane & Bryan go out on a search for a mask for Bryan.

United States Title - Antonio Cesaro (C) vs Jack Swagger - Whoever - I see Swagger returning as a face, and bringing back legends such as Hacksaw Jim Duggan & Sgt Slaughter saying how Cesaro is a disgrace to the Title etc.

Divas Title - AJ Lee vs Eve Torres (C) vs Natalya - Whoever

Intercontinental Title - Kofi Kingston (C) vs R-Truth - Kingston goes over - Going into this match, I see R-Truth turning back heel because he become jealous of Kingston.

Money In The Bank Ladder Match - The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler vs Cody Rhodes vs Damien Sandow vs Tyson Kidd vs Justin Gabriel vs Santino Marella vs Christian - Miz, Sandow, Rhodes, Christian or Ziggler win -For this match I see Ziggler going into it with the briefcase and trying to come out with two to be the first person ever to hold two MITB briefcases at the same time. Also with Christian and Miz's ladder match experience, Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriels highflying ability, this match could steal the show. Also Cody Rhodes & Sandow going in as a team. There would be so many possible winners heading in, it would be impossible to predict. Also, I would make it so there is only one MITB match at the MITB PPV because then the cash ins are more unpredictable.

I could be wrong but this is how I see it going down.

Dark Match: Jinder Mahal vs Ryback - This will be a squash match where Ryback easily takes out all members of 3MB in the process.

Daniel Bryan vs Ryback - After Team Hell No! splits up Bryan gets angry at Ryback for some reason. This match will kick off the event. Ryback wins in 17 seconds.

World Heavyweight Title Match: Sheamus vs Ryback - After winning the Royal Rumble, Ryback chooses to face Sheamus at mania. He picks up the win in a close match lasting just over 3 minutes. Sheamus gets a near 1 count after hitting a Brogue Kick but Ryback responds with 5 Shellshocks to claim the victory.

Ryback vs Ryback - Ryback faces fake Ryback (a character who appears in the weeks before mania). Fake Ryback's identity is concealed by a Ryback mask. The match ends when Ryback unmasks fake Ryback who turns out to be Wade Barrett.

Tag Team Championship Match: Rhodes Scholars vs Ryback and Honey Booboo - When Honey Booboo announces her tag partner is Ryback, Rhodes Scholars throw their titles in the air and run for the stands. Ryback and Honey Booboo prance to the ring and claim the vacated titles to a roaring and frenetic crowd.

Intercontinental Championship: Kofi Kingston vs David Otunga vs Ryback - Running out of titles to win, Ryback decides to cash in his Money in the Bank briefcase on the IC champ (he beats Ziggler for the case and injures him in the weeks before mania). Ryback wins after making Kofi tap out to the shell shocked. This is the match of the night.

Divas Championship match: Eve vs Layla w/ Ryback as special guest referee Eve retains. Ryback breaks the ring with the impact of his hand hitting the mat three times.

WWE championship match: The Rock vs Cena vs Punk - I don't know how but I have a feeling Ryback will be inserted into this match at the last minute and win. If not, he interferes and helps Punk win for some reason.

The Streak: Ryback vs The Miz - Ryback defeats Miz and ends the 3-0 streak. Undertaker comes out and hugs Ryback and says "See you next year at Rybackmania!" (Oh yeah next years Wrestlemania will be called Rybackmania.)

This is just an educated guess. But I think that's how Vince is shaping this thing up.

First and foremost don't forget that Sin Cara & Mysterio are a team now, just to be enemies at WrestleMania XXIX, so this match is almost guaranteed. I have no idea who's going to play the heel, or if anyone will play the heel but I for once think that it's a good idea.

Now onto the main event picture I would start of with The Rock (c) vs. John Cena for the WWE Championship. Take CM Punk out of the equation, because he isn't in that level, he will be an awkward add to the match, just like The Miz for instance. The match need to be the clash of generations going for the WWE Championship.

However I have a match that would be perfect for CM Punk, and that's easily CM Punk vs. Triple H. He could run his mouth how the WWE permitted that match with Rock without him being there. He could say harsh things about the WWE and then outcomes Triple H to defend the company. They will start to do their thing and we'll have eventually a blow-off between the two. HHH should put CM Punk over, if he doesn't that's okay too, since I feel faces should always win their big feuds.

Another match coming to my head is Randy Orton vs. The Undertaker. I know they already had one back when Orton was still growing, but now he reached is full potential, he is one of the guys, and we know that if he gets put on the Raw roster as a heel, he will entertain us just like in 2009 when Orton was the man. I see a fantastic, great and amazing dramatic match with one of the best performers of this generation going up against one of the best performers ever. I for once think that IF the streak is meant to be broken, Orton should be the one to do it.

As for the World Heavyweight Championship, I am going with the easy choice in Sheamus (c) vs. Brock Lesnar. In fact if WWE can get some more days with Lesnar, they could make him the champion before that. It would be a good match, with the tough Sheamus going up against the beast. The guy that broke HHH arms, the guy that beat him WITHOUT cheating. However that match should be used to put Sheamus over.

Now we'll have the random card that we never know what can be done. I think that The Miz should have a good position in the card, so maybe be put in a Three Way between Jericho/Ziggler. If that's not the case I would buy Miz and Morrison returning as a team and go for the tag team titles. Daniel Bryan and Alberto Del Rio would be a good mix, but I think that if that happens, Del Rio should be the Intercontinental Champion. It would do wonders for the title and them.

Based on some of the reports on Wrestlezone and some of what's been happening over the last few months here's how I would book Wretlemania.

With CM Punk vs. The Rock at the Royal Rumble I really want to see CM Punk go over but obviously The Rock can't look weak. I've never been a fan of this idea in the past but I think a John Cena heel turn to screw The Rock would be an incredible way to generate excitement for Wrestlemania. This would obviously lead to Rock Vs Cena Pt II

So what about CM Punk? Well there was talk of the Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar with the idea that Brock was built up to seem legitimatley able to end the streak. For me CM Punk as things stand would seem much more likely to be the man to beat The Undertaker particuarly if he can escape past the Rock at the Royal Rumble. The build up for CM Punk Vs The Undertaker would be immense with the streak vs the streak, the wrestlemania record vs the title reign. I know these two have feuded before but not for a long time.

Those are the two main main matches I would want to see at Wrestlemania anything else would be a plus.

Streak- The Undertaker vs. Ryback

Streak vs Streak match, why? For braggin rights. I don't care if Undertaker's streak is ended. I am surprised so many people think its great, he has beaten like 3 credible guys. He wasted an opportunity propel Randy Orton (thankfully he bounced back. but it killed his legend killer gimmick). Anyways with Ryback dominating the world champion, he can make claims that he is real best in the world. Cue the dong (no pun intended), Undertaker tells him to put his money where his mouth is. If you want to make Ryback into a monster for years to come, have him take out the biggest dog in the yard.

World Title- Randy Orton vs. Cm Punk

The raw after Royal Rumble Punk Challenges Big Show, he defeats him after Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow attack him. effectively becoming Heyman guys. Cm Punk now talks about how even in defeat there is victory. He says that people who respect him will be rewarded greatly. Randy Orton says that all year he has watched everybody get a shot to be the top guy but him. he is the top guy and on the biggest stage of them all, he will reclaim his crown.

WWE Title- Rock vs. Cena II

Rock beats CM PUNK at Royal Rumble, Cena gets his match. There is no real storyline because I don't agree with how we've here anyways. However, Dolph has not cashed in his briefcase and after he wins the feud with Cena after rock interferes whenever that match happens. During the mania match, Cena defeats the rock, until 2 min after Ziggler cashes in and wins it. Standing over John Cena with the title. Vicky comes out to celebrate and he pushes her aside. This is the new Dolph Ziggler, he holds the belt up high as paul heyman claps at the entrance (cliff hanger ending)

Upper card- Sheamus vs. Brock Lesnar

This would be the hard hitting star making type match Brock should have been put in, especially since he arrive instead of being used to stroke the egos of the biggest stars in the fed. Sheamus attempts to defeat Big Show at survivor series, cue Brock Lesnar. He destroys Sheamus. grabs a mic "Do you see triple H, I took out your workout buddy. Oh we all know the story of how sheamus gained your respect, well look at him now." This forces trips to face Lesnar at the december ppv or Royal Rumble where Trips gets his win back thanks to interference from Sheamus setting up a mania showdown.

Upper card- Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Kings of Wrestling

Listen Cesaro is going nowhere holding that us belt, the division has no build. However the tag division is being rebuilt, lets put together real tag teams. Chris Hero shows up on Raw to assist Cesaro in a win against Kane. Daniel Bryan sees this and refuses to help, until they pick up the tag belt. He clears the ring. The next week, this new tag team gets a chance to speak. Hero talks about having to sit in NXT and watch as his friend is humiliated in front of these arrogant fans. He mentions how he and cesaro are the best team ever put together and they will prove that by winning the tag belts. But he says they don't want a shot immediately, they will prove themselves. They begin to destruct tag teams in the division. Now you can use this as a Catalyst to set up a misterio/sin cara match at mania, by having there be a miscommunication during a match with the kings where the kings exploit that weakness. Finally the kings "earn" their match against team hell no. Mania.

Sin Cara vs. Rey Misterio

To effectively make Sin Cara seem like the future. Have Rey start blowing him off, nothing too heelish because fans have to slowly believe misterio doesn't care for Sin cara. Walking out of the ring after loses, yelling at him during matches. Then rey changes his attire to match that of wcw days, lots of question marks on short tights with padded boots. More black. You can effectively use colors to differentiate their roles. Rey because he is better on the mic explains that ever since Cara came into the 'E' he has been questioning himself. He doesn't understand how there can be two masked me in the 'E' so he will have to defeat Cara at Mania to prove to himself he is the one and only.

Kofi Kingston vs. Dean Ambrose

Kofi is coasting on as the intercontinential Champion, if you are gonna continue the feud between him and miz, i think this would be a great opportunity to introduce Dean to the world as miz's protege'. Nothing he can do will beat Kofi so he sought out a villian. This is chance for Ambrose to have a purpose, he can talk about dreaming of being a wwe champion, then he can talk about all the heels whom have held the title and how they don't compare to someone like him. He is the present, there is no best in the world, there is only Dean Ambrose. He 'injuries' Kofi and begins to carry his title to matches. R -truth can be used as a transition feud till kofi comes back gets his revenge.

Big Show & (mystery partner (this could be anybody) vs. Rhodes Scholar

So Cody Rhodes explains helping Cm Punk winning the title, he says that last year Show made him look weak, but he isn't weak, he is a scholar. Sandow says that show is flipflopper and he is sick of seeing the green giant be adored by these ignoramuses. He tells show that they will expose his inner idiot just like cody did last year only this year, the show is over.

Now I am aware I did not use the whole roster and there is a reason. You need to have subsequent feuds that are setup. Miz is getting pushed towards the top again, but now that he has a protege' he can have assisted wins and make claims that for the second year in a row he was left off the card because of people like Cena. He attacks Cena the next night on Raw. That takes Cena out of the world title picture and can give miz an opportunity to be put over.

- Zack Ryder can challenge Dean for the Ic title.
- Ziggler can be an effective top Heel and having Heyman watching him will add intrigue
- Sin cara can be a breakout star without hurting Rey, you can have them shake hands at the end of the match.
- Ryback can now have a real feud with Cm Punk because he 'really' can't be stopped
- New guys like Seth rollins (tyler black) can be added to the roster
- The kings can be an effective team because of their familiarity
- You can start introducing tag teams, or re-establish ones you already have on shows like smackdown. But now you have a great heel team to put them up again. You still have secondary heel teams like Prime Time Players who you can hook up with Alberto Del Rio as the next in line stable to make noise. Brock can make Sheamus look good and he can then Challenge Ziggler.
- R - truth can be used as a face or heel
- Kofi can hopefully be elevated after a real fued
- Dean Ambrose can add a new face to an established title and you can create challengers for his character.

I think that WM29 will have Taker vs Brock

the reason why i think this is that Brock has said he has done it all in the WWE now after he beat HH, well there is one thing nobody has ever done and that is beat Taker at WM. I would expect to see Brock come out after the RR and issue a challenge to Taker and then spend the next few weeks hyping it up saying Taker is scared of him until we get an answer from the Deadman a month before WM.

Question is who would win?

In terms of a card, they could make this years Mania one of the biggest ever. Personally I would love to see.....

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
The Rock (c) vs Randy Orton

At a time when WWE are crying out for big names, the seem to forget about Orton. He is still a huge draw. Id have Rock beat Punk at Rumble and Orton win it. Orton could turn heel in the lead up to Mania. I think this would be a great match and more importantly its a new match. I dont want to see Cena v Rock 2. I dont want Rock v Punk 2. The Rock isnt a full time wrestler, so he needs new feuds and matches to save wasting him. I think this would be a huge match. Have Orton walk out the champ and have a good reign until Summerslam.

John Cena vs The Undertaker

Again its a another match we havn't really seen before. Its a different. Superman vs The Streak. Who better than to finally end the streak that the WWEs resident superman. Id have Undertaker leave with the win, leading to maybe his retirement match at WM30 against someone who could use the rub.

SPECIAL REF - STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN
CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar

This could be an epic match. Add the Heyman factor as well. Depending on how many dates Brock has left, could have him an Punk aligned with Heyman up until EC then have Punk/Heyman turn on Brock. Or vice versa. Although personally I think a Brock face turn would make more sense. Could have Punk walk out with the win. Lesnar probably to leave after WM anyway (unless they get him to pen a new deal, if so have Brock win and maybe have a rematch). Could work Austin in as a special ref. Brings a bit of air time to the Punk v Austin feud. Could also make reference to Austin stunning Lesnar at his last WM appearance etc.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Dolph Ziggler (c) vs Daniel Bryan

Have Dolph cash in at either Rumble or EC and then have him feud with Bryan. Hopefully by this time Ziggler will have Flair as his manager. This match could steal the show. Id have Dolph keep the strap.

Triple H vs Ryback

I think its still too early for Ryback to be competing in one of the top matches at WM, but a big win on a big stage could only help him. Id have him fighting Triple H. Probably wouldn't need to turn either heel, just Ryback more of a tweener. Just a complete wrecking machine. Id have Ryback walk out with the win. A win at this stage means nothing to triple h, but it would be important to Ryback.

WWE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHP
Team Rhodes Scholars (c) vs Prime Time Players

Im high on both of these teams. Team Hell No wont last until WM and the division is still somewhat thin, despite the work thats been done on it. I think these two teams are showing the most potential. Id have a title change a PTP walk out with the belts.

WWE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
LADDER MATCH
Kofi Kingston (c) vs The Miz vs R Truth vs Christian vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Del Rio vs Sin Cara

There was talk of having a mitb match at WM again this year, although not sure if thats true. Either way every WM needs a large match like this to throw a few names in. Id have Kofi retain.

#1 CONTENDER HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Sheamus vs Wade Barrett

These two have shown they have a lot of chemistry in the ring and could put an excellent match on. Id have Barrett win and go on to challenge Ziggler for the belt.

Mark Henry vs Big Show

Purely filler. It'll be a horrible match and nobody will be interested, but it puts them on the card so it'll serve a purpose.

All in all though, i think thats a really strong card. Three top main events. Plus some strong undercard matches.

Try this on for size WWE fans.

Pre-Show

Over The Top Rope Battle Royal

Participants: Cesaro, Brodus, Rhodes, Sandow, Otunga, McIntyre, Epico, Primo, Great Khali, Slater, Gabriel, Kingston, Miz, R-Truth, Santino, DiBiase, Tensai, Ryder, Barreta, Young, O'Neil, Bourne

Match 1

First Ever "Connected Championship" Match (replacing US Title) - Fans Vote on Stipulation
(a) Submission Match
(b) Kendo Stick Match
(c) Tables Match

Daniel Bryan vs Dolph Ziggler

Match 2

Singles Match

Ryback vs Big Show

Match 3

Divas Championship

Eve (c) (w Stephanie McMahon) vs AJ Lee (w Lita)

Match 4

Fatal 4 Way - Loser Retires Match

Kane vs Mark Henry vs Rey Mysterio vs Christian

Match 5

WWE Tag Team Championship - Ladder Match

Hunico & Camacho (c) vs The Usos

Match 6

Intercontinental Championship - International Invitational 20 Minute Scramble

Jack Swagger (c) (USA) vs Sin Cara (Mexico) vs Yoshi Tatsu (Japan) vs Tyson Kidd (Canada) vs Wade Barrett (England) vs Jinder Mahal (India)

Second Main Event

Triple Threat Match

John Cena vs Brock Lesnar vs The Rock

First Main Event

WWE Championship/World Heavyweight Championship Unification - No Disqualification Match

CM Punk (c) vs Sheamus (c)

What would you think of a WrestleMania 29 Card like that?

Notes: Some Superstars that have been omitted may be questionable to some like Undertaker, Triple H, Orton, Del Rio, even Jericho but I after hearing some health issues with the Undertaker I decided to book this card as if he will not be able to wrestle at WrestleMania. The other guys I omitted just because I couldn't find a spot for them on the card.

I also realize some other Superstars were omitted you may particularly like. For instance, in the tag team match. I really like Hunico & Camacho and The Usos and I PESRONALLY would love to see them get a big push in time for WrestleMania and I think they'd put on a great show but that booking is based on my opinion of a couple teams I'd like to see pushed more than they are.

Other than that, for the most part, I think the card is pretty realistic... and awesome!

This wrestlemania should focus on putting the young talent over. Really this should be WWE step with no thinking twice. Just do it. End everything with the past, including Taker's streak. The WWE needs to run fully with these new talent , but not much people take them seriously and it's time for them to go over the old timers.

Royal Rumble , CM Punks find every single way possible to cheat to beat The Rock.
.CM Punk keeps on destroying The Rock after the match , finishing it off with crashing The Rock through a table with The Rock Bottom.

Into the Rumble it self,

Undertaker comes in takes everyone leaving him with Cena and Barrett at the end. After Taker is trying to get Barrett out , Randy Orton who was previously eliminated comes in with a shock and assists Wade by throwing Taker to the outside leaving Cena and Barrett in the Ring. All in all at the end Barrett gets the clean win as he manages to get Cena out.Orton's comes out says how he for the past year has lost his touch and began to forget who he is , he became someone weak. He started this huge losing streak and he realized what went missing, and that's who he is the Legend Killer. This is why he decided to focus on Taker , he wants to end that streak. He failed in the past but he wants to come back and have a bite at it. That what a Viper does, but this time he wants to take it to Taker and he continuously takes it to Taker up until WM.

Questions are raised during as Ryback who was scheduled for the match was taken out prior to the rumble and never actually made it. Speculations are raised raising the tension till the Chamber were Ryback and the whole of WWE are throwing it on Paul Heyman and CM Punk as they're trying to get rid off Ryback and The Rock in one night. EC comes out Ryback wants to seek his revenge but before the match he is once again taken out and this time with a suppose broken injured rib. The next day after Paul Heyman is trying to cut a segment out Ryback and grabs heyman by his collar, as he's going to hit the shellShock on his , Lesners music hits and he runs to the ring to start a brawl with Ryback were it ends by both men bleeding and calling for more as they are seperated by the roster.

The Chamber it self had the finish with CM Punk getting weapons from the outside with help of heyman similar to how Trips got his hammer vs Goldberg beating Cena with it. The following night on RAW we see how Punk is bragging about his wins against Cena and The Rock until we hear The Rock's music hits after he was 1 month off due to healings from the beating he got from Punk. He tells him how he didn't deserve his victory at the Rumble , and that he wants his rematch because he made a promise to the people that he wants to become the Champ, then Cena's music hits saying how talk all you want but I want my revenge from The Rock and from CM Punk and he wants them both at WM. That's Cena's and The Rock last ever chance vs Punk. All 3 sign for the match.

The WC Heavy weight match sees Shemus retaining his title and Barrett declaring his hunt after this title.

This setups with 4 main Events for WM looking something like this :

- Randy Orton vs UnderTaker. Streak on the line.

- Ryback vs Lesner.

- Shemus vs Barrett.

- CM Punk vs The Rock vs Cena.

Orton beats The UnderTaker fair and square ending his streak and retiring him. ( Although I second this though because I still want to see Cena vs Taker at WM at some point )

Barrett def Shemus.

Ryback def Lesner.

For the Main Event : Rock Bottom to Punk , followed by the people's elbow. The 1-2-3. The new wwe Champion is The Rock. As The Rock is celebrating his victory with the crowd we hear I'm hear to show the world , and yes it's Dolph Ziggler who comes in and cashes it on The Rock, pinning him for the 1-2-3.

Randy Orton ends Taker.
Ryback goes over Lesner.
Barrett beat Shemus.

The Rock gets his WWE title , he doesn't get a run as he's busy with other schedules. You cap of WM with Ziggler.

The Undertaker is now 20-0 at Wrestlemania. If you followed the Undertaker's career in the WWF/E I shouldn't have to make the list of the Undertaker's WM victory's over other wrestler's. Now at the record of 20-0 at Wrestlemania. The Undertaker has gotton alot older and his body is slowly decaying. And now retirement is just around the corner for the deadman.

The WWE are already in talk's about the Undertaker's future opponent at Wrestlemania 29 in New York/Jersey. There's been talk of having either Brock Lesnar or John Cena facing the Undertaker for his possible final WM match in where by having either Lesnar or Cena taking on Taker it could be a guarantee lost in where the streak could end for the Undertaker.

Brock Lesnar: In where if a match were to happen between the two it would be some kind of a MMA inspired match in where I see Brock coming out the victorious ending the streak. But then again Brock Lesnar could be also in line to wrestle the Rock at Wrestlemania 29.

John Cena: He's the face of the WWE, may I say anymore more?

The Undertaker at a 20-0 record at Wrestlemania is a hell of task to do every year. Taker would lost nothing by losing his final Wrestlemania match going 20-1 at mania. And it would make much sence for the Undertaker to be inducted in the WWE Hall of Fame next Wrestlemania season in 2014 in the Taker's homestate of Texas. Mick Foley is going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year the night before WM in his homestate of New York. So you know that the Undertaker is long overdue for the honor.

So would it hurt the Undertaker's career just a little if he went 20-1 at Wrestlemania?

So would it hurt the Undertaker's career just a little if he went 20-1 at Wrestlemania?
Chris Benoit murdered his entire family, and yet we still have people here who talk about how great a wrestler he was and how they wish people would just get over it. I don't think a loss is going to hurt Undertaker's career. I've said for damn near ever that the streak has to end. I'm not a fan of recent "person leaves holding a belt and smiling" retirements (Stratus, Edge). When you retire, you do the right thing for the business and you put over the next guy. Beating the streak would put whoever was given that honor straight over the roof.

People here will surely get emotional and pissy, which is good. I really hope it's a solid heel that goes over Undertaker; professional wrestling fans are, by and large, too stupid to realize that when they really don't like a performer, it's because they've had that dislike sold to them. (Hi, HHH!)

Somebody on this Forum asked the question: Whould you think lesser on Undertaker if the Streak is going to end?

Answer is: No, he would still be the Undertaker. And thats the whole truth...

Problem is: Who on the current roster is going to end it? It's not gona be semi-retired guys because it makes no sense so it must be somebody who is very over or up and comer. At the current state of the WWE I see 3-4 names who could do so:

Cena is the one. If he would be heel he would be garnering massive heat on him just to end the streak. Plus, you could just imagine all those Cena-haters crying after that. It would be epic almost as Hogan and NWO. :)

Orton is second choice. He was very close few years ago and I think they made a mistake not to do it when he was "Legend killer". Now I don't see it happen. He is not very high because of whole suspension thing but who knows...

Sheamus is third. They have a lot of faith in him and build him as future so it's possible.

CM Punk is fourth. Punk would gain a lot from that and if he would be staying in the Company he would be perhaps no1 after that...

Ryback is fifth. If they continue to build him as unstoppable, I see him challenging Undertaker at say Wrestlemania 30.

From the current roster that is 5 names that I see that can be legitimate challenge to the streak. All would be belivable challenge if they would decide to end the Streak . But I think that the Streak should stay as the Undertakers legacy. He is a legend and it would be just one more thing to contribute to that legend. :)

I'm getting Wrestlemania fever! I must go!

Part 1-

Did anyone succeed in getting the tickets you wanted? How far back is too far back at a wrestling event like this? Am I paying to watch a giant screen? What are some of your experiences at the past few Wrestlemanias in the huge outdoor arenas? Ticket buying strategies for ticketmaster? Best seats on the Floor (Entrance Ramp vs Ringside a few rows back)? I want to hear peoples past experiences about what was worth the $$$ and what wasn't.

Part 2-

What matches will make it so epic that it won't matter where you are sitting? My votes are these, I'll sit in the parking lot just to be in the vicinity of this card

CM Punk vs HHH (SCSA refs)
Rock(WWE Champion) vs Ziggler Managed by Flair
Brock vs Undertaker
Cena vs Ryback(World CHAMPION)
Team Hell No (Tag Team Champions) vs New Age Outlaws

Im in Australia, I will not be attending but will be having our Wrestlemania party complete with bbq and beers. Even better as it generally airs on a Monday morning at10am here down under, live. Ends up a sloppy day

As for the card, here is what I am hoping to see.

WWE CHAMPIONSHIP
CM PUNK VS THE ROCK

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
DOLPH ZIGGLER VS DANIEL BRYAN

UNDERTAKER VS RYBACK
BROCK LESNAR VS TRIPLE H

Taker Vs Ryback? WTF?! If they booked that, knowing Vince's love of all men who have no mic skills and only know 2 moves, they'd have Ryback win, and IMO he doesn't deserve to be the one who ends THE streak.

well about the tickets i have nothing to say but about the dream matches I would like to see these:

a 5 way falls count anywhere elimination match for wwe title and the participants being The Rock, John Cena, Ryback, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar.

a face miz vs a heel kofi for the intercontinental title

undertaker (c) vs shaemus for the WHC title

and of course sin cara vs rey mysterio (A friendly match maybe a #1 contender match cause I believe a feud between these two in the current condition a disaster unless rey turn heel which is maybe another disaster:disappointed:)

Wrestlemania 30 is going to be the biggest yet. Wade Barrett is banging the drum for a WWE PPV to be held in England, as are many of the UK IWC but obviously there are issues with the time delay which could hurt PPV buys over in the American market. Could Wrestlemania be held at two different locations?

LOCATIONS
Wrestlemania 30 to be held at Wembley Stadium London and Madison Square Garden broken up into part 1 and part 2. WWE get their ticket sales at a major stadium (100,000) and they also stick with tradition by having a Wrestlemania at MSG every 10 years.

PPV BUYS
Will this hurt PPV buys? Not at all. People who buy the PPV paya little bit extra for both! They get 2 massive events which sees the American PPV buys increase slightly and sees European buys increase significantly. This could be one the biggest PPV's purchase of all time throughout the world.

TIME DELAY
There is a 5 hour time difference between London and New York. If the 3 hour London show starts at 7pm, that means the Americans can watch 'this part of Wrestlemania' at 2pm local time. Part Two in New York starts at the normal time of 7pm local time, and 12am in London. Giving London fans 2 hours to get home and watch the rest. The New York show only needs to be a 3 hour show making it 6 hours over all with a nice 2 hour gap inbetween to rest our brains. If people think this is 'wrestling overload' we all have DVR's readily available?!

PRODUCTION
We all know Wrestlemania is Vince's baby and he has complete control. Obviously Vince would be in chrage of the MSG event. But there is no reason why Triple H and Stephanie can't gain experience by producing the London event.

TALENT
The roster is stacked, and with part time talent coming back and taking spots at Wrestlemania, holding two events would surely allow for the majority of the roster to get on the card and gain exposure. I think you could split the talent fairly equally and give two very good cards.

London - Triple H, Kane, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Ryback, Sheamus, Wade Barrett, (as the big draws) William Regal, Mason Ryan, Drew McIntyre, Santino Marella, Antonio Cesaro (cater for the European market).

That will leave enough talent for MSG like John Cena, Undertaker, CM Punk, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz etc. We then have to take into consideration The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and possibly Steve Austin.

I think this could work. I would be all for this. It would make it the biggest and best WM of all time!!!!

That is actually a very good idea, speaking as a Brit its incredibly expensive for us to see any wwe ppv events, with wrestlemania generally being the most expensive to boot. The roster is massive at the moment and the amount of talent is huge so two shows of approximately 3-4 hours (including live performances from bands and the other guff you get at WM) would be possible. If Vince is truly passionate about social media and breaking that new market, what better way than to have possibly the first ever sporting event to be simultaneously held in two different continents, available over the internet and television. Plus the obvious advantage of selling out two stadiums instead of just one (especially with MSG's small size).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back