• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All Future Wrestlemania Discussion (Matches, Gimmicks, Angles.... KEEP IT IN HERE!)

Who will Lesnar face at Mania

• Rock

• HHH

• CM Punk

• Orton

• Undertaker

• Cena

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
With only the choices given I would go with Brock Lesnar to challenge The Undertaker's streak. Both are special attractions, both have more history together than anyone else (even having a feud that crossed over into a UFC event), and I think this match would garner more interest at this time than Rock vs. Undertaker. Cena vs. Undertaker would be equally enticing I think but you know for sure you have Cena next year, you may not have Brock and I think Undertaker can handle 2 more matches.

I think Brock vs. Taker though also opens up a rematch between Cena vs. The Rock which I'm sure The Rock will do the favor and put Cena over and possibly give him the WWE Title in the process. I just don't think they would put all that effort into giving The Rock the victory over their top face without at least planning on him returning the favor in the future. The Rock may be a celebrity but many people still remember him most as a wrestler so I don't feel the celebrity rule works in this case considering The Rock's background.

Overall everything is about what would draw the most interest and I feel Undertaker vs. Brock would garner the most interest out of any Taker Mania match at this point.

According to F4WOnline.com, the latest word is that WWE is planning to put CM Punk in the closing match of WrestleMania 29. So if WWE sticks with that plan, it makes me wonder what'll be taking place.

There was talk a while back of putting Punk vs. Taker on the card. But since Taker's participation is in question, who knows if that's even remotely a possibility. The only other scenarios I can think of would involve making Cena vs. Rock Cena vs. Rock vs. Punk at WrestleMania or Punk retaining the WWE Championship against Rock at the Royal Rumble and defending it against an opponent at WM.

Hmm, interesting. I think the only way we could see Punk in the final match would be if they setup a fatal four way match if they can book it correctly and give it a good 40 minutues. Punk, Lesnar, Rock, Cena for the WWE strap. Could have interesting dynamic since there are two Heyman guys, and the other two guys "hate" each other.

If plans call for Punk to go on last then I see it being Punk vs. Rock vs. Cena. Unless Punk is facing Taker or some other legend, I just can't imagine Rock vs. Cena going on before Punk and someone from the current roster, Rock vs. Cena is the much bigger draw, that is what should rightfully end the show if Punk isn't involved in there match and he is facing a non-legend. Taker's health is a big question for the show, but even if Taker can still compete for WM29, I'd rather see Punk vs. Rock vs. Cena considering all 3 men's history with each other. They got beef to settle, and I'm sure whatever they can cook up between Taker & Punk, it won't be better than Punk/Rock/Cena's story.

If not Punk/Rock/Cena then one other man I could see headlining WM29 with Punk is...Stone Cold Steve Austin. I know it's highly unlikely but I'm not gonna rule it out as a possibility. I just read an article on the main site where Austin himself said he's fine with the knee, the neck, everything, and he would be ready to go for an in-ring return in about 4 months if the WWE made him an offer. Plus Austin didn't want to play second fiddle to Rock last year, and this year he wouldn't if he comes back.

Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow are without a doubt two of the top midcarders that WWE has today. Both Superstars not only showcase unique in-ring ability, but they've also flourished on the mic; forcing the WWE Universe to take notice every time they make an appearance.

With the Road to WrestleMania at it's prologue, how do you book Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow going into WrestleMania season? Do you keep them with their respective tag teams, or do you break their respective tag teams up? Do they deserve to be in a midcard title hunt, or even in the hunt for the World Heavyweight title? Do you pit them against each other?

The purpose of this thread is for you all to book Daniel Bryan and Damien Sandow's WrestleMania matches and storylines.

The following are my ideas from gimmick matches to WrestleMania moment matches:

1. Bryan vs. Sandow: Beard vs. Beard As we all know, both Bryan and Sandow have GLORIOUS beards. It would be a shame for either to shave them off as such beautiful beards just shouldn't be put to waste. The loss of either man's beard would cause serious damage to their masculinity, and that's why a comedy match like this would be perfect for the middle of WrestleMania's card. A match like this would indicate that WWE may not see them fit to be a main eventer in WWE yet, but they are trusted enough to put on a show that could solidify their spots as contenders.

2. Daniel Bryan or/vs. Damien Sandow vs. Chris Jericho Looking at the tour schedule for Fozzy, almost all of February and March are open for Jericho, as well as the whole month of April. This leaves plenty of time for a Chris Jericho return. Interestingly enough, the whole month of January is open for Jericho as well, leaving him as a possible Royal Rumble entrant. Chris Jericho noted that before being told that he was working with Dolph Ziggler, he was under the impression that he'd be feuding with Daniel Bryan before he'd leave for touring. Like a Beard vs. Beard match, a rivalry against either wrestler would provide a great midcard match with a lot of comedy spots. A match with Jericho would mean for either men that they are next in line for a World Heavyweight title shot.

3. Daniel Bryan vs. Kane vs. Antonio Cesaro for the US title; Kofi Kingston vs. Damien Sandow for the Intercontinental Championship The IC title and Damien Sandow make so much sense together. Looking at the title picture, it seems as if both Kofi and Cesaro have little to no competition heading into WrestleMania season. The Miz turned face and will probably challenge for a major title, Dolph Ziggler is now beyond midcard titles, and anyone else you can think of aren't plausible enough threats yet for either title as a Superstar already had his run with a title, or they just don't deserve it yet. WrestleMania is still many months away, and the titles can change hands between Sandow and Kofi before Mania, but I see Cesaro as being able to hold the title all the way up to WrestleMania. Ryder? Gabriel? Santino? Kidd? There isn't a midcard face at the moment that is a legitimate threat to Cesaro's title; barring Mysterio who I don't think WWE would want to hold the US title due to his partnership and perhaps later rivalry with Sin Cara.

One storyline idea that I had was for Kane and Daniel Bryan, still with their dysfunctional friendship despite losing the tag titles to whomever, both getting shots at the US title. Cesaro would announce an open challenge to any American who thinks they can beat the seemingly unbeatable US Champion when both Bryan and Kane (I know he was born in Spain, work with me here) answer the challenge. They argue over who gets the title shot, hilarity ensues, and there's a triple threat match at Mania for the US title. Bryan would then win the US title after Kane chokeslams Cesaro, Bryan kicks Kane out of the ring, and covers Cesaro. This enrages Kane, Kane attacks Bryan after the match, and this sets up a double turn where Kane turns heel and Bryan turns face. This would then begin Daniel Bryan's next step as one of WWE's top faces. As for Cesaro, a loss allows him either in the tag title hunt or the World title hunt depending on how WWE feels about him.

4. Daniel Bryan vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Title OR Damien Sandow vs. Sheamus vs. Ryback for the World Heavyweight Title Both ideas ultimately end with Dolph Ziggler leaving Mania as the champ. Now, the Daniel Bryan idea is quite a stretch. For Bryan to get the shot, Bryan would have to miraculously win the Elimination Chamber match where Sheamus enters as the champion, Ziggler cashes in the MITB and becomes champion. This leads to a triple threat match at Mania, Ziggler retains, and Bryan still leaves Mania as a top face.

As for Sandow, I just love the dynamic of Sandow vs. two Superstars who he considers to be neanderthals. Sandow gets decimated throughout the match, wins miraculously after picking up the pieces of I guess Sheamus. Then Ziggler comes out, cashes in on a destroyed Sandow, and walks away from Mania as champion.

-----------------------------------
No matter what WWE decides for Bryan and Sandow, I see nothing but bright things in their future, and hopefully one WrestleMania moment as well.

Damien Sandow will probably be involved in a tag team match. I can see them going with multiple teams in one match just to cram as many names into one match like they usually do. As for Daniel Bryan...I love Team Hell No, but I think they break up before WrestleMania because Bryan NEEDS to be in the World Heavyweight Title match. I can see this happening as well. I'm hoping for Orton to be his opponent, but Ziggler can definitely be a possibility. I'm going to go ahead and make the prediction now: Daniel Bryan wins the Royal Rumble and goes on to face the World Heavyweight champion, whoever that may be. I would say Orton vs. Bryan vs. Ziggler, but I strongly believe the main event will be Rock vs. Cena vs. Punk so I can't see them having two triple threat matches.

CM Punk just might get his final wish and headline wrestlemania....its with who that bothers me.

Now ill admit i am one of those people who gave into the fantasy Punk-Austin match. BUT now that Austin is "Cleared" or "good to go" dont you think ratings wise, business wise, and all...Punk-Austin could out sell Cena-Rock or even Punk-Rock (I just noticed what i did there, Punkrock lol, tag team anyone? Jokes)

Punk vs Rock could be alright...take nothing away from Rock he's awesome...hes a big deal, A VERY BIG DEAL its just...should it be Rock to face Punk? after all the outside the ring hype between Punk and Austin trading words over Twitter (Twitter big whoop i know) and Punk taking jabs during Raw here and there "I'm better than stone cold"

Lets look at it this way: In 2012 we have seen The Rock "Wrestle" (And those quotes do stand for sarcasm) at Survivor series and Wrestlemania.

Survivor series Rock paced back and forth and stretched his arm out every now and then for like...half an hour and got physical for like 2 minutes.

Wrestlemania was the longest STF i have ever seen applied and just a flurry of signature moves between the two.

their build up was a year long and honestly... there was no build up until the final 2 months maybe?

Now im not saying this is how it will be between the Rock and Punk...Punk is alot more...out spoken then Cena ever will be. its just...i personally dont see it working.

Punk and Austin are the definition of opposites and thats why the feud would be GREAT. "Fuck Fear, Drink Beer" and "Straight Edge means im better than you"

both out spoken, both have attitude, and both dont care about the rules.

How to build it?

Punk Rock at Rumble seems to be in stone. Punk defeats Rock (What ever the matter may be...REMEMBER Rock is responsible for the fall of Haymans company back in 2001)

Austin a surprise entrant in Rumble...wins it...and on the spot decides his champion is the WWE champion CM Punk.

---------------------------------------

To wrap this up in a neat package. I feel Punk vs Austin should be the main event. Punk-Austin will 100% sell alot better, be more hyped, and be a refreshing match to see (In hopes Austin actually FIGHTS and not get put in an Anaconda vice for 30minutes, breaks free, stuns punk, 1,2,3)

Punk-Rock (Im serious lmao...3Mb vs Punkrock...ok im not serious)

Rock is all about stardom, his name speaks volumes, the only thing that rubs me wrong is...we've seen what Rock brings. we saw it against Cena and frankly...everyone is disappointed. its pretty much expected for Rock and Punk to be one of the worst matches punk has had. it all REALLY depends on how the Rumble match shapes out (Assuming Rock wins)

what do you think?

My GF and I were discussing this a few months ago, around the time Rock announced he would be challenging for the title at the Rumble. I called it then; Cena wins the title back before the Rumble (like, say, this Sunday at Survivor Series), Cena/Rock II at the Rumble, Rock beats Cena again to win the title, Punk wins the Rumble and WrestleMania is headlined by CM Punk defeating The Rock to regain the WWE Championship. The Cena/Punk feud then continues, as Punk brags that he was able to do the one thing Cena couldn't do in two attempts; beat Rocky.

I think you have to look at the logistics of it all.

Punk vs Rock: punk should go over, and even as a show closer, I think fans would be ok with it.

Punk vs Austin: Punk should go over, but fans will hate it. Austin can't come ack for a match after this long and lose.

Punk vs Cena: I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Punk vs Lesnar: Lesnar would have to be the face, and since fans will think he's leaving again, fans would be good with Punk winning.

Punk vs Taker: punk should go over, but no one deserves to break te streak, so this match is off the table

To be honest with you, I think this is the best way for CM Punk to go:

He wins at Survivor Series against Cena and Ryback. He can then claim that he's beaten every "main eventer" currently on the roster.

TLC : Punk vs Foley in some sort of gimmicky Hardcore match (doesn't matter what kind) Punk beats Foley in a brutal contest, dismantling Foley. Post match beat down, The Rock comes down to fight off Punk and help his longtime friend Mick Foley. Sets up...

Royal Rumble : The Rock vs CM Punk for WWE Championship. Someway, Punk beats Dwayne (Cue Brock Lesnar? Which sets up Lesnar/Rock at WM)

Meanwhile: Surprise entrant in Rumble, The Undertaker. Taker wins goes away for a month or so.

Elimination Chamber: Punk goes into Chamber #1 against guys like Miz, Cena, Kofi, DB, Kane. Retains. Lights go out after and BOOM! Taker declares he will be going against Punk at Mania.

Build Undertaker vs Punk at WM29 for WWE Championship. Punks wins he gets the ultimate respect, if he puts up a battle he still gets Respect.

WM29: Lets say Punk ends the streak of the Undertaker, somehow, someway.

Next Night on Raw: Punk comes out, "I've accomplished everything there is to accomplish, I've beaten all the marquee names of this era and past eras, I DESERVE RESPECT" GLASS BREAKS out comes Austin, setup your 1 year feud Punk vs Austin at WM30. Championship or not.

dream booking I know, but could work somehow, I believe.

the Undertaker Punk feud...very touchy.

Where as one stated (Which is very true) Austin can't lose. he just cant, not after this long... absolutely correct

Taker losing is a BIG deal. VERY BIG, Punk defeating Taker (I like your idea i really do) would mean HBK, HHH, Edge, etc...are also beneath him. Which would yes feed the Respect Ego and give Punk eternal Heat. but its a MAJOR Gamble. Punk MUST win in the worst way possible. (Cue brock Lesnar...the TRUE man responsible for the end)

but i see what you did there.

The following night Austin comes out and all (Makes people "Forget" about the streak and focus on the matter at hand, "OMG AUSTIN AND PUNK WM!!!")

it could work. it really could. I just feel the Rock and Punk is a no go in my books. (NOTHING against the rock, i am just not impressed with how he worked WM after being out for so long)

It should be Rock v Cena 2 this year and Austing v Cena next year. Those are way bigger matches than Anyone v Punk. Punk is a midcarder in a top spot. Look at the ratings. Horrific. Who wants to pay to see Punk v Rock? I don't.

I would have The Rock walk into WrestleMania and defend against BOTH John Cena and CM Punk.

I really don't want to see Rock/Cena II at Mania and there's no way Punk and Rock are going to stop feuding after The Royal Rumble.

I'd have a SmackDown person win the Royal Rumble, Cena could win an EC #1 Contender match and Punk would still have his rematch clause ready.

I think Punk/Rock/Cena is a HUGE match waiting to happen. I'd pay to see it.
We haven't had a GOOD Triple Threat Main Event at Mania since 24 and this one could be special.

I would have The Rock walk into WrestleMania and defend against BOTH John Cena and CM Punk.

That could be done. For one thing, it would save wear and tear on the Rock. It was a little unsettling to see how gassed he was against Cena after a few short minutes. However, it gave us a better appreciation of how hard it is to perform in the ring as a pro wrestler. Lots of people figure they could do it because wrestling is "fake," but they'd be surprised if they ever tried it.

I agree seeing Cena-Rock II isn't overly exciting. If they do it, Cena is bound to get his revenge....and that may be what Creative intended all along in the continuing plotline.

On the other hand, using all three in one match eliminates a superstar from another match, dulling down the card. I would think Cena could be used better in his own contest.

Here is my new and approved Wrestlemania Card Prediction/Realistic Dream that could happen if done right:

US Title Match
Antonio Cesaro vs Jack Swagger
Both decent in ring, Swagger could return as a face, repackaged and ready to go, and I think this would be a good technical and strength match.

Intercontinental Championship
Kofi Kingston vs Daniel Bryan
I figure that Hell No! won't be together at this point and Bryan is super over and Kofi is pretty over. Bryan is a great heel and The match these two could have would be fantastic. It also continues to build prestige back to the IC title because of the awesomeness of these two guys.

Celebrity Involvement Match
Eve Torres and Natalya vs Kaitlyn and Michelle Beadle
Beadle is hot, she's a huge Wrestling fan, and known in the entertainment AND sports world, count me in

WHC Match
Dolph Ziggler vs John Cena
This can slow build for a while, Ziggler can cash in evwentually. Cena finds way into match. this would be good because the WHC wouldn't be viewed as the "Second" belt since Cena would be involved.

The Rock vs Brock Lesnar
this could be set up by Brock costing The Rock the WWe Championship. You have history with Brock winning his firs title against The Rock, they both left and came back, both part time, and The Rock is the one waving the WWE flag still in a way while Brock quits and holds the company hostage, would be Epic IMO

WWE Championship
Streak vs Streak
The Undertaker vs CM Punk
Would be awesome and Punk could be trying to get his ultimate RESPECT. No matter the outcome the match would be fantastic and an instant classic. The build could be decent with Punks mic skills and the Undertaker's Aura

^^^^^^^

That's a good card with a nice triple main event. It would be sick if Punk is still champ heading into Mania. That would have to put him at around 500 days as the champ!

The card would need another match or two. Add some sort of tag title match and some other fued match and you have a solid card.

Excuse the shameless self-promotion for just a second...

F4WOnline is reporting that current creative plans could see WWE Champion CM Punk defeating the Rock at the upcoming Royal Rumble match in their highly anticipated match, and going on to face the Undertaker at WrestleMania 29 with the championship on the line.

LINK TO FULL ARTICLE

I don't know how much I buy into this "inside information" from the Observer - yes I posted it, shut up - but there could be some truth to it. Meltzer and Alverez are generally reliable sources, and have pretty good quality control, but it's also worth noting that creative plans change 1,000 times on the Road to WrestleMania. We're not even there yet; not even in 2013 yet! But let's play pretend, and say that CM Punk does defeat the Rock at the Royal Rumble, and he does retain the Championship all the way until WrestleMania 29. And let's say he does challenge the streak of the Undertaker, with the title on the line.

Would CM Punk beat the Streak, or would the Undertaker be the next WWE Champion?

In your opinion, who is the right opponent for CM Punk and the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 29?

Personally, I feel like this can ONLY be good for CM Punk if he defeats the streak. And as that is unlikely to happen - but not impossible - I don't see this as a good idea. Whoever finally defeats Punk, in my opinion, should need the rub. The Undertaker as WWE Champion in 2013 is a perplexing idea in itself, let alone having him be the guy to go over Punk. Where is the long-term payoff in that?

I would Ziggler win the rumble and go on to win the WHC from Orton at WM. Have Cena challenge The Rock who lost the rumble match against Punk to a one on one. Punk vs Taker as well. Dolph wins , then Taker wins and beats CM Punk. After the match Dolph makes a surprise entrence and decides to hand in the case. Hits the zigzag on Taker and wins the WWE title with it. Ziggler wins the WWE Title , the WHC title , end Takers streat my God all at one WM.

Or if you don't want, have let's say Taker face Lesner and have Ryback win the WHC title. In a triple threat against a heel orton and Ziggler. And have punk vs cena vs The rock main event with The Rock winning the title after a 10 years absense only for Ziggler to come our right after it and cash in to win the strap.
Please just end the show with Ziggler winning a title from his breifcase.

Assuming CM Punk holds onto the WWE title until the Royal Rumble, the Road to Wrestlemania for the WWE Championship will start out with CM Punk v The Rock; however, from there things get interesting.

Option one is CM Punk going over the Rock. This can lead to a CM Punk feuding with either John Cena or Ryback.

Option two is CM Punk loses to the Rock, which then sets up Rock v Cena or a Triple Threat between Rock, Cena and Punk. Ryback is a non-factor if the Rock wins. There is no history and although Ryback is over, no one would take Ryback as a serious contender to the Rock.

Obviously, things have gotten more complicated with the addition of the NXT guys, but I believe these are the most likely scenarios going into 2013.

I think the most compelling option is CM Punk defeating the Rock and going on to face Ryback. Now before you hang me, give me a chance. CM Punk made this a personal feud when he cheated to beat Ryback, not only costing him the title but also ending his streak. CM Punk can play the dastardly heel amazingly well and can stay one step ahead of Ryback, for a while. He has his posse and a guaranteed match with the Rock, and then Elimination chamber. It should be easy for Punk to avoid Ryback... until Wrestlemania. If they build up the tension of Ryback almost getting his hands on Punk but never being able to until Mania I think it would make for a great story and a great match. Win or lose, this would make Ryback into a main eventer.

The other benefit of CM Punk going over Rock is it sets up Rock v Cena II. Cena is going through an interesting phase and with a loss to DZ on the horizon and a slim chance of winning the Rumble, Cena's future looks bleak (Kinda reminds me of HBK after his first loss to the Undertaker, but Rock isn't undefeated). Cena going over Rock at Mania would be great and would setup one of the most epic rubber matches of all time.

This got pretty long, but I needed to write it all down. What do you guys think? Are there any other scenarios you think are likely?

A CM Punk/Ryback feud going into 'Mania would become stale and boring, they've been feuding for a couple of months already so the idea of another 4 months of those two doesn't inspire me.

Also yet another Punk/Cena feud would be boring. It's been done for practically a year already so what would be the point? The addition of the NXT guys should occupy Ryback for a while and the Ziggler/Cena should also play out so that leaves a decent Rock/Punk feud for Rumble. I think Punk will drop the title and then have a rematch at the next pay per view and then maybe they will work an angle with Punk/Lesnar going into mania' and have Cena challenge Rock for the belt.

Why are you only restricting yourself to Punk vs. Cena or Ryback? Have you forgot one really important thing? The Royal Rumble Match. For all we know, someone can win that then challenge Punk for the WWE Championship. Personally I want it to be an up and comer who's done nothing but work his ass off for the company, like Kofi or something... Randy Orton was the Royal Rumble winner to challenge for the WWE Championship, I think it's time that it was that championships turn again. Personally I want Wade, but that's because I'm British and I'd love to see Wade main event WrestleMania, especially since just been made to hover around since his return.

I do NOT want Ryback to main event WrestleMania, it's bad enough he's been pushed up the ass lately, but I don't think the person who came 6th in NXT season 1, got injured as soon as he got moved up, then returned to beat up a few 11 year olds has earned it yet. I know, I know, Ryback has been in the company for years now, but I've never liked anyone who's won the title within one year of his debut, unless it's the Undertaker.

What I want? I want Punk vs. Undertaker, WrestleMania, but not for the title. I just wanna see one hell of a match, where Undertaker wins, but hopefully afterwards, enough respect is shown to change Punk back into a face. Then hopefully, they will continue Punk's path into becoming the new face of the company, instead of keeping him as another generic heel... The one thing I never got is that they never turned Cena because they were afraid about the merchandise not selling as much. But Punk's 'Best in the World' t-shirt was the only t-shirt that out sold a Cena t-shirt, yet, they turned him? I believe that they only turned Punk to make Cena look like the underdog (yet again) and go over Punk, I'm hoping they've abandoned that idea though.

WWE screwed themselves by having a rehash of Cena vs Punk already this year. They should have been kept away from each other as much as possible until Mania this year where they would wrestle for the title in a one v one rematch of MitB 2011.

As for Punk vs Rock goes, I see Lesnar running in to take out Rock, give Punk the win and give us the Rock vs Brock mega event that this year's Wrestlemania will be built around.

I see Ryback winning the Rumble and heading on to Mania to fight Big Show (would fit his character of wanting to be the alpha male to go after Show instead of Punk)

For Punk and the title? Who knows, they'll be overshadowed again is the only bet I'm willing to make. We could get Cena vs Punk again, but does anyone really want to see that again?

i think the best for the wwe title will be that:
1}TLC - Cm Punk will defend his title against RyBACK in a TLC match and if the three NXT rookies will attack RyBACK punk will lose the title.
result:Cm Punk retaining.:)
2}Royal Rumble:Cm Punk {C} vs the rock
result:Cm Punk retaining the title due to a double count-out.:banghead:
Royal Rumble match:Brock Lesnar returns and win his second royal rumble.
3}Elimination Chamber:Cm Punk {c} defeated :shrug: by a DQ after the rock attacks punk. {does not matter who is punks oppounet if it's not lesnat/cena/rock}.:lmao:
john cena defeated RyBack & the miz & alberto del rio & kane & daniel bryan in an elimination chamber match to became the no.1 contender for the title at wrestlemania.:wtf:
4}WrestleMania:The Rock defeated Cm Punk {C} & john cena & brock lesnar in a fatal 4 way match for the wwe championship.:disappointed:

Well, I think the most logical thing would be to have CM Punk face Ryback at TLC. CM Punk wins of course and then faces The Rock at the royal rumble and loses. The Rock goes over, and then whomever wins the Raw Elimination Chamber goes onto face The Rock.

But wait? isn't that too logical for the WWE and disastrous creative team! ?

CM vs Rock at the Royal Rumble. Rock wins the WWE Championship.

Ryback wins the Royal Rumble. CM Punk wins the Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber. Rock vs CM Punk vs Ryback in a Triple Threat Match at Wrestlemania. Ryback wins the WWE Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back