NFL Football LD, 2013/14 Season

I really hope the Giants win. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the Cowboys lose. I'd love to see Romo eventually get traded somewhere else and win like, 3 Super Bowls.

I really hope the Giants win. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the Cowboys lose. I'd love to see Romo eventually get traded somewhere else and win like, 3 Super Bowls.

The team might actually win something if we had a running game worth anything. It's ALL passing and it leads to all the picks.

The team might actually win something if we had a running game worth anything. It's ALL passing and it leads to all the picks.

If Demarco Murray could stay healthy then they'd have a great running game. His health is the key to how good their season can be.

Odd, 5/12 play off teams from last year lost (granted two of those were guarenteed) and the Steelers lost week 1. If somehow eagles and chargers win that's 7/12 losses for playoff teams.

Odd, 5/12 play off teams from last year lost (granted two of those were guarenteed) and the Steelers lost week 1. If somehow eagles and chargers win that's 7/12 losses for playoff teams.

Eagles ain't winning, motherfucker (RGTree 4 Lyfe).

Even thought the Niners won today, can we now put to rest the claim that Nnamdi Asomugha was ever good? This guy's not only overrated, but fucking sucks. I don't how the fuck he ever got voted as an All-Pro. Maybe it has to do with the fact that the Raiders have been irrelevant for so long that the Associated Press wanted to throw Al Davis some sort of consolation bone.

I won my fantasy football match up by 1 point. Hopefully there's no stat corrections that change that.

Cowboys are in sole possession of first place in the NFC East, I can't remember the last time that happened.

Couple of things from Week 1

-San Francisco is still the best team in the NFC

-What Tampa Bay did was baffling

-Pittsburgh has no offense

-Everyone will overrate Pryor after today

-Weeden is killing Cleveland. I expect Hoyer to start in Week 2.

-KC was good but my God is Jacksonville bad.

Sole possession, meaning they're not sharing the spot with any other team, they shared that spot with both the Skins, & Eagles last season.

As they will in about 16 hours. Unless an airstrike or catastrophic earthquake occurs to the stadium, wiping both teams off the face of the earth

As a diehard Eagles fan, this is fantastic. As a fantasy owner with Alfred Morris on my team, he is REALLY fucking me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back