NFL Week 6 LD - Featuring A Rematch of Last Season's NFC Championship Game

Fucking horrible game from Minnesota. Our red zone offense is shit and it killed us today.

I need about 45 points from Foster, Meachem, and Battle and I need Owen Daniels to be held under 25. Time to turn this fucking fantasy season around.

I need Nelson and Manning to be under 36 in my Yahoo league.

In my ESPN league, I basically need Rodgers to be awesome but not throw to Randall Cobb and for the Packers defense to try and stop Foster.

If ESPN.com is correct, the Broncos have 9 yards rushing. If that's true, it's a miracle that they're only down ten.

I remember being a freshman in high school when Manning made his first big comeback against the Bucs on Monday Night. It's amazing that he's still doing it ten years later.

I love some of these stats ESPN gives us.

John Fox is 40-3 in games where his team scores 26 or more.

So when his team scores a good deal of points he often wins? Thanks for clearing that up.

I remember being a freshman in high school when Manning made his first big comeback against the Bucs on Monday Night. It's amazing that he's still doing it ten years later.

Oddly enough Gruden in the building for both games, I'm sure he's enjoying this one much more

So how did Peyton injure his neck anyway? Was it a specific incident or was it wear and tear from supporting that fucking giant head of his?

So how did Peyton injure his neck anyway? Was it a specific incident or was it wear and tear from supporting that fucking giant head of his?

Wear and tear, Peyton was already playing with a fucked up neck before he had the surgery that caused him to miss the 2011 season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back