NFL Week 15 LD

You wanna know what's crazy? The Eagles will win the division if:

It wins it's last two games
and Giants lose to Jets then beat Cowboys.

Amazing how they're still in it. Dallas/NY better eliminate them, though. They're just getting hot at the right time.

I wonder if Miami will allow Matt Moore to be their QB from now on even once Chad Henne returns next season.

How bout them Lions? Stafford is near elite status as a quarterback and Calvin Johnson is the best receiver in the game. They have won 9 games for the first time since 2000 and a win next week gives them their first playoff appearance since 1999. A loss from the Bears, Cardinals, and Seahawks also gets them in next week. That seems like a lot but those three teams play the Packers, Bengals, and 49ers respectively.

Power went out at San Fransisco's stadium. Hopefully nothing crazy happens.

As a Saints fan, I really need Pittsburgh to win tonight so the Saints can get their paws on that 2nd Seed and give themselves a chance to hold onto it so they can get a buy in the playoffs.

Just turned the game on. Everybody is sitting in the dark. I was afraid there was an earthquake, with the game being in San Fran.

Power out again during the 2nd quarter.

Also, somebody ran on the pitch and someone in front of the camera shouted "where's James Harrison when you need him?" xD

This game is making me sick to my FUCKING STOMACH. I knew the '9ers were going to be tough. If we don't capitolize on Baltimore's loss, I'm going to be pissed.

Power out again during the 2nd quarter.

Also, somebody ran on the pitch and someone in front of the camera shouted "where's James Harrison when you need him?" xD
That someone was Ben Roethlisberger.

And even the fan running on the field doesn't deserve the blatant attempt to permanently cripple people by Harrison.

I'm hoping that Brown/Wallace get no more receptions/yards, and the Steelers end the game with one of those lateral the ball all over the place and one of them fumbles. That's my only shot of winning in the fantasy playoffs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back