NFL Week Two LD - Finally, Michael Vick RETURNS.... HOME!!!

I'm up 30 pts in my money league. Now I'm focusing on getting the top score and $10 so I can cover my FA pick ups. I got Maclin and the Giants D left, in need of 17 points to get the top score.

Can anyone on SD hold onto the fucking ball today, Jesus fucking Christ

I'm amazed that I'm somehow currently winning both my Fantasy leagues

Pats looked great again today, this time on both offense and defense. Lot of important stops made by the defense, and the offense just rolls along like a well-oiled touchdown producing machine.

Feels good man.

Alright I have a 6 pt. lead in the ESPN league with D. Jackson & Maclin still to play, in the NFL.com league I have a 1.1 pt lead with just D. Jackson left, the guy I'm playing has teh Eagles Def., basically I need the Eagles to throw a lot on offense, and their defense to play like shit.

IM HERE ON RECORD GAURANTEEING THAT THE FALCONS ARE GOING TO WIN THIS GAME!!!!! NO WAY IN HELL THE EAGLES WIN THIS GAME!!!! ANYONE WANNA BET, HOLLA AT ME.

Eagles better win this game, I'd love to see my $5 turned into $150, which is what will happen should the VICKadelphia Eagles win this game

And people laughed at me when I drafted Matt Stafford. :D

I knew you had a sleeper there. The kids a fucking stud. 7 TDs in 2 games, 4 of them to Calvin? That's what I like to see.

And the crowd was just electric pretty much all game until it was about 41-3 and people started leaving b/c it was all over. I've lost my voice, but it was a hell of an effort. I can only imagine what it will be like for the Monday Night Game. Too bad I'll probably have to watch it on television :(

But the team played great after the 1st, and KC really hurt from losing Charles. I doubt they would've won anyways, but you gotta feel for them after being outscored 88-9 in two games. Oh well, they made the playoffs last year. Maybe they can land first in the Luck Sweepstakes.

And both my fantasy teams killed, and I couldn't even change to take Dez Bryant out for Deion Branch, otherwise I would've topped 210 in one WZ leauge. All in all it was a great day for me.

Man, did the Falcons get lucky or what?

On the bright side for Eagles fans, that Kafka dude looks to be a beast.

If any other time, I would disagree with you jmt since you're a Saints fan, but yeah Vick and Jackson getting injured was lucky for us. However, I don't care :). Falcons won and that's that and I know how you don't like it. Consider it a belated birthday present :p

Man, did the Falcons get lucky or what?

On the bright side for Eagles fans, that Kafka dude looks to be a beast.

If Vick doesn't go out the Eagles easily win. It also didn't help that VY was inactive. Kafka didn't make any mistakes but they obviously played it safe and stuck with mostly dump offs and screens as they should have. Maclin has to make that catch on 4th down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back