NFL Week Two LD - Finally, Michael Vick RETURNS.... HOME!!!

You know, it's damn near impossible for me to ever feel sorry for an opposing team's player, but fuck.... it seems like every time Jay Cutler drops back he ends up on his ass. Chicago's offensive line is absolutely PATHETIC. I don't know how anyone could ever question Cutler's toughness when he has those worthless tubs of lard blocking for him.

That said, the Saints defense needed to have a game changing play, and they got one. Thank goodness.

Nope. To his defense when you have absolutely no running game to help you out it makes a defenses job a lot easier. My boy Charles Woodson is welcoming him to the NFL.

Woodson's the man. I swear, he doesn't age.

I still like what Newton has done though. Yeah, three picks sucks, but he's showed some poise coming off of the picks and he has made some nice throws. I still think he has the potential to be an excellent player.

Peyton Hillis just scored a very nice touchdown for the Browns, which ought to guarantee the game for them.

The Ravens did not show up today. The Titans aren't very good but the Ravens made them look good today.

God I love the Lions

And people laughed at me when I drafted Matt Stafford. :D

And I love my Saints. They have been incredible today all around. Defense had some holes, but still played well enough. And our offense is spectacular as always. I really have a good feeling about this team. Next week against Houston we'll really see where the Saints are at, since Houston is no fucking joke this year.

Blow a 17 point lead at halftime.

I fucking quit. I need a bandwagon to jump on this season.

On an unrelated note, I'm down 57-55 in my money league. He had 7 players going to my 4. I have Brady, Maclin, Hernandez and Giants D and he's got Gore left. I got this in the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back