NFL Week 15 LD

newc868

Pre-Show Stalwart
We've already seen Atlanta beat Jacksonville and Dallas beat Tampa Bay but we still have:

Early Games:
Miami Dolphins @ Buffalo Bills
Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears
Carolina Panthers @ Houston Texans
Tennessee Titans @ Indianapolis Colts
Green Bay Packers @ Kansas City Chiefs
New Orleans Saints @ Minnesota Vikings
Washington Redskins @ New York Giants
Cincinnati Bengals @ St Louis Rams

Late Games:
Detroit Lions @ Oakland Raiders
Cleveland Browns @ Arizona Cardinals
New England Patriots @ Denver Broncos
New York Jets @ Philadelphia Eagles

Late Late Game:
Baltimore Ravens @ San Diego Chargers

Monday Night Game:
Pittsburgh Steelers @ San Francisco 49ers

Giants v Redskins should be a good game as will the Monday game. Anyone got any teams they think will win this week? Any upsets? Can Tebow beat Brady?

Thank Christ, Fox decided to give me the GB/KC game instead of making sit through another pitiful Vikes game.

I hate how Tebow gets so much credit yet many forget how great Denver's D is.

Jesus Christ, already with the Tebow scrutiny? His game doesn't even start for another 3 hrs. for fuck sake.

D hasn't played that great. They let Minny put up 32 and Detroit killed them. They've stopped a lot of average/inept offenses like the Bears, Jets, Dolphins, etc.

If the Chiefs wanna pull off the upset they better start converting red zone tries into TDs. You're not gonna beat the packers by kicking FGs inside the 20.

Recently analysis tried to compare Tebow to Cam Newton. There is no comparison between the two. Nearly 4,000 passing yards and 13 rushing touchdowns.

I'm hoping the Giants pull it out and get something on the board going into the half. This is pathetic against the Redskins so far.

Recently analysis tried to compare Tebow to Cam Newton. There is no comparison between the two. Nearly 4,000 passing yards and 13 rushing touchdowns.

Your point? An entire season vs a half season? It's known that Tebow doesn't have a great arm.

Your point? An entire season vs a half season? It's known that Tebow doesn't have a great arm.

That was my point, there's no comparison. Cam's arm was in question coming out of Auburn. That was until he lit up first two teams for 400+ yards, in terms of individual impact he's on pace to shatter all of Peyton's rookie season records.

Has a lot with Carolina's defense losing their best players. Especially Jon Beason and Thomas Davis, Carolina will get a lead and unable to maintain it because the defense collapses.

Yeah & NE has the worst Defense in the league & they're 10-3, just cause your Defense is shitty doesn't mean you can't win.

Grant is having a great game, 7 carries for 51 yds. I think maybe they they should trying running the ball a little more.

NE's defense isn't giving up points, though. They're middle of the league in that. Panthers are 4th worst in points allowed.

Yeah & NE has the worst Defense in the league & they're 10-3, just cause your Defense is shitty doesn't mean you can't win.

Tom Brady has Wes Welker, Aaron Hernandez, Rob Gronkowski and Deion Branch. Let's see Brady has chemistry with all those guys and more than 15 games experience with them. Superbowl rings and a decade of experience - I wouldn't dare compare the two yet. Outside of Olsen and Steve Smith every now and then there's Shockey. Can you name anymore notable players in that Panthers receiving corps? Lack of good OL to run ball effectively with Jonathan Stewart and DeAngelo Williams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back