NFL Week 7 LD - ???????????????????

Mr Mikey Mike

Occasional Pre-Show
Week 7 of the NFL season is on now with the 49ers hosting the Seahawks in a match-up for first place in the surprisingly improved NFC West. Here's the full week 7 schedule http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/scoreboard. I wouldn't say there's any great games this week but there's some good ones such as the Giants hosting the Redskins, the Patriots hosting the Jets, and the best two teams in the AFC meetup when the 5-1 Texans host the 5-1 Ravens.

Use this thread to discuss all the NFL's week 7 action.

Pretty boring game tonight, I wish Seattle would give Matt Flynn a chance to start just to see what he can do because Russell Wilson continues to play like shit on the road.

Packers already having a rough year. This many losses by week 7 is reminiscent of an old team that I don't want to go back to. I loved Favre, but we were mediocre for far too long with him as the QB. The only reason we ever made playoffs with Favre - apart from the '96 season - is that we reside in a shitty division.

Woodson out for the rest of the year. Broken collarbone could be a potentially career-threatening injury. Unless the O-line steps up in the next few games, I'm not going to even bother continuing to watch this season. Props to the Bears though; they're having one hell of a season.

Woodson out for the rest of the year. Broken collarbone could be a potentially career-threatening injury. Unless the O-line steps up in the next few games, I'm not going to even bother continuing to watch this season. Props to the Bears though; they're having one hell of a season.
He's out 6 weeks. Not the rest of the year.

Barring setback, that would put him back week 13. Naturally it will probably take a little longer, but he should be fine by the playoffs, which the Packers are talented enough to get to even without Woodson.

Packers already having a rough year. This many losses by week 7 is reminiscent of an old team that I don't want to go back to. I loved Favre, but we were mediocre for far too long with him as the QB. The only reason we ever made playoffs with Favre - apart from the '96 season - is that we reside in a shitty division.

Go root for the Jets, you'd fit right in with their whiny fanbase.

Packers started off with a tough schedule this year, they've loss to SF which is a tough team that I'm pretty everyone thought could go either way, their second loss was the controversial Seattle game, the loss to Indy is really the only one so far this year that's inexcusable. They've won every other game they've played despite being plagued with injuries to half the players on the fucking team, even beating Houston, a team with arguably the best Defense in the league. You're blowing shit way out of proportion, GB only has three losses. Look at the rest of the schedule this year, NYG & Chicago are the only teams that look to stand real legit chances at beating us, the rest of the games should be wins, meaning we should finish 10-5 at the least. Stop being such a shitty fan & have some damn faith in your fucking team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back