NFL Week 6 LD - Featuring A Rematch of Last Season's NFC Championship Game

Mr Mikey Mike

Occasional Pre-Show
Week 6 of the NFL season kicks off tonight with Ben Roethlisberger and the Steelers head to Tennessee to take on the Titans. Here's the full schedule http://sports.yahoo.com/news/2012-nfl-week-6-tv-schedule-040600968--nfl.html with the marquee match-up being a rematch of last season's NFC Championship when Alex Smith and the 49ers host Eli Manning and the Giants. Also in week 6 the Packers attempt to hand the undefeated Texans their first lost on Sunday night football.

Use this thread to discuss all of the NFL's week 6 action.

Thursday night game doesn't look like it's much worth watching. I have some fantasy points riding on it, between Mendenhall and the Steelers defense, but still, with playoff baseball, I don't think so.

I'll be at the Browns game this Sunday. Gods help me.

Our offense sucked a lot of ass today, yet somehow we still won. Well it helps when you play the Raiders at home who literally shot themselves with all those penalties.

I was worried about how we'd deal with Megatron, but Asomugha has played a damn good game.

I really hope Cassel is back for the chefs next week, Bowe was pretty worthless today with Quinn throwing the ball... then again pretty much every Cheifs WR is pretty worthless when you have Brady fucking Quinn throwing the ball

Dez Bryant needs to be shut up. The guy does nothing but run his mouth and then he drops easy passes like that one in the end zone.

I really don't care who wins Det/Philly I just want this fucking game to be over already, it's keeping me from watching much more interesting games

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back