NFL Week 8 LD.

LamaNamaneumi

08-14-2012
I thought I better make this tonight, I don't plan on waking up early tomorrow.

pumpkin-carving-patterns-nfl-logo.jpg

Looks like the 2010 NFL season is about half over, it wont be long until the Playoff picture starts to form. It looks like Grandpa Favre will get the start when him and Moss take on New England, how will Randy match up against his former team?
Denver and San Francisco take a trip across the big pond to show England what real football is supposed to look like, but enough with all that lets get to this weeks games.

DEN~SF
JAC~DAL
MIA~CIN
BUF~KC
WAS~DET
CAR~STL
GB~NYJ
TEN~SD
MIN~NE
TB~ARI
SEA~OAK
PIT~NO(SNF)
HOU~IND(MNF)

Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago, Cleveland, NY. Giants,and Philadelphia all have the day off this week.

The girls got their costumes on and are ready to go.
158079.jpg

cheerleaders_1514524i.jpg

nfl-oakland-raiders-san.jpg

cheerleader-halloween10.jpg

I hope everyone enjoys this spooky day of football.

Who should I start...Matthew Stafford or Chad Henne?

Henne is likely to be the better, less likely to get hurt, option. But Stafford has a bigger chance to put up major points.

The Bengals actually have, or at least I thought they did, decent CBs. Albeit, Washington's duo ain't too shabby either. Do you have any 3rd option?

I'm looking for Carolina to pick up their 2nd straight victory today. I'm until how tough St. Louis is going to be - Bradford has been nothing less than wonderful for the Rams, but Carolina has a great pass defense. And the Rams don't actually have great targets - Bradford is just a very good QB at finding people open. I'm just hoping we don't throw this game away, or allow Steven Jackson to run all over us.

I think Denver will beat the Niners. Gore is pretty much SF's only hope, well that and Smith being a Vick-like runner.

Jets move to 6-1. Rodgers could be the toughest QB they've played yet, but if Ryan says the Jets D is 100% healthy - I gotta believe Rodgers will be destroyed by INTs.

Here's hoping McFadden's magic continues. I need another 4-TD game, that'll likely never come.

Damn, Lions are blacked out. I guess I'm gonna have to look for a stream of it somewhere. I'm not missing this game. Not with Stafford back and completely healthy.

Not helpful will.

What are some other options, bish?!

If you have none - go Stafford. Look at it this way - the Lions are constantly in shoot-outs. And almost always coming from behind. So, as long as he doesn't re-hurt himself, he's bound to put up tons of points w/ a couple picks and (hopefully) more TDs.

I'd go Stafford.

Some reports were saying Stafford actually looked pretty good and was doing well with the deepball I think about a week ago. He should be 100% and he wasn't bad in the first half that he had. He wasn't great, but it was still early. He should be 100% and able to make any of the throws that the Lions want.

I just hope he gets some protection, and that he doesn't try to take any sacks. Getting hurt again for an extended period would be a great kick in the nuts.

My other options are:

1. Chad Henne
2. Michael Vick
3. Kevin Kolb

So...Henne, lol. It's a tough situation when Romo breaks his clavicle. :(

I definitely wouldn't start Stafford. The Redskins helped the Lions break their losing streak last year, so they're wanting to avenge that loss. The fact that their defense is coming off an amazing week only compounds this problem.

Favre is predicted to "start but likely not finish". BULLSHIT.

If that's the case, then he needs to just sit his ass down. That stupid Record (game starts) is the only reason why he'd even do that. Until Minnesota learns to grow a fucking set and take their team back from Grandpa, they're never gonna go anywhere.

I definitely wouldn't start Stafford. The Redskins helped the Lions break their losing streak last year, so they're wanting to avenge that loss. The fact that their defense is coming off an amazing week only compounds this problem.

Washington's Defense from last week wasn't so much amazing, as Cutler was just flat-out awful. Stafford is better than Cutler (yeah, I said it). Detroit is also (quietly) one of, if not the, top ranked Offensive teams.

Yes, they commit turnovers - but they put up points, week in and week out.

Steven Jackson is active against Carolina today, after having surgery on his finger.

Not sure what the surgery was about - or how important that little matter will be. I'm curious if hitting a helmet to the hand of Jackson will cause a positive reaction for the Panthers D.

Washington's Defense from last week wasn't so much amazing, as Cutler was just flat-out awful. Stafford is better than Cutler (yeah, I said it). Detroit is also (quietly) one of, if not the, top ranked Offensive teams.

Yes, they commit turnovers - but they put up points, week in and week out.

Washington's secondary is a turnover machine. The Lions DO have Stafford and Johnson (no doubt they're a big threat), but I'm confident that their run game will definitely be hampered by the 'Skins. If the Lions's O-line is even the least bit porous, then I see this being a good day for Washington.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back