NFL Week 5 LD

I'm not saying Hill is better than Favre you fucking tool. :lmao: I'm saying Hill is better at Fantasy Football (points wise) than Favre is.

Peyton Hillis, Arian Foster & LT are all ahead of the likes of Chris Johnson & Peterson (FF points wise) does that make them better? NO. But it makes them better options to use, especially when your regular starter is on a bye.

It amazes me more that you're undefeated in that league, with the shit knowledge you hold.

I'm not saying Hill is better than Favre you fucking tool. :lmao: I'm saying Hill is better at Fantasy Football (points wise) than Favre is.

Peyton Hillis, Arian Foster & LT are all ahead of the likes of Chris Johnson & Peterson (FF points wise) does that make them better? NO. But it makes them better options to use, especially when your regular starter is on a bye.

It amazes me more that you're undefeated in that league, with the shit knowledge you hold.

I'm undefeated cause I drafted good players, instead of going the Will route of dropping half my roster every fucking week and picking up new players, seriously if you had no faith in the players you drafted then why the fuck would you draft them?:shrug:

Seriously though, Favre has Moss now, you can't tell me that Favre is not a good weapon for any FF team with the addition of Moss, his value should be sky rocketing in all fantasy leagues right now

I already have Moss and Owens. I had to pick up Flacco because I don't have much faith in Palmer. I got Brandon Jackson this week. Other than that, I'm happy with my team, especially Hakeem Nicks.

Shaun Hill now has me over 20 pts with 2 TDs and is likely to get me more. :lmao: Meanwhile, Rodgers in another league has yet to break over 15. You wanna still talk to me about how a shit QB can out-produce a great QB in the realm of fantasy? lol

And who the fuck have I dropped? Uhm, let's see.. a kicker (wow), several different Defenses - whichever free one had the best match-up to me. (because I drafted a Defense in the 2nd to last round) Possibly a WR that I didn't need, in favor of a RB because I drafted the bust-filled Stewart.

Yeah. :lmao: I really should've held onto those options, Justin. I drafted them at the time, because I thought they'd have a good season (Stewart) or they were the best options available. (Longwell, Panthers D/ST)

Maybe in a week, after the Jets game. But by that time, I'll have Brady (who throws WAY LESS INTs and for more yds). Why would you care if I picked up Favre for a one-week option, when Hill was clearly (and proving why) the better option this week.

In the league I care about, I'm happy with everything I have, except for Defense - which, again, I typically sub out for weekly match-ups anyways.

Rodgers
Foster, LT, Matthews/Tolbert
Owens, Welker, Austin, Tate, Maclin
Clark
Reed
Random D/ST

Watching the Giants-Texans "game" if you want to call it that. God I hate bye weeks, ruins my Sunday.

Yeah, that was nice pick up with Hill though b/c he's kicking my ass quite nicely on Will's team. Come on Garrard for once don't disappoint me.

Big win for the Giants. I knew we'd dominate this Texans team, if the cowboys game showed anything, this team is overrated.

Wow, Detroit with their first blow out win in as long as I remember

Shit, this is the first win I've seen by the Lions in over 2 years, since the two wins last year were blacked out. It's been a longass time coming, and it's great that they've took it to the Rams pretty much the entire game.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Shaun Hill had me 30.05 points in their blowout.
Atlanta had me 19 pts in one league, 20 pts in another. (one league counts forced fumbles, as well as recoveries)

Yeah.. I'm really disappointed I didn't grab Favre because of Moss, instead. :lmao:

Now if only I'd known Clayton was going to die in the first Quarter, I'd of kept Floyd in.

Holy One: Atlanta's Defensive TD is both helpful, and hurtful to you. Its great because (I'm assuming) you like Atlanta. It's hurtful because it's an additional 6 pts against you.

LJL: I DO care about all of my fantasy teams, but isn't there normally one league you look at as higher than the rest? My WZ Yahoo league - I missed the draft on, and ironically (until last week) it was my only undefeated league. Now it's looking like the team I drafted - pure shit.

The main league I'm focused on, is the league I listed my team above - that league is a couple WZ'ers, my Manager & Myself. I'm playing my Manager this week - so needless to say we've had a lot of shit talk back and forth all week. :lmao:

Holy One: Atlanta's Defensive TD is both helpful, and hurtful to you. Its great because (I'm assuming) you like Atlanta. It's hurtful because it's an additional 6 pts against you.

I'm actually more happy than sad b/c I picked up Atlanta's defense this week in another WZ league that was the only reason I'm still in this match against Ty. Of course there's the whole fandom thing too. I'm very suprised at Garrard coming on strong to match Hill's big performance now I just need my late game guys to come through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back