NFL Week Three LD - Put up or shut up week

Big win for the Giants. Dream team? C'mon.

That catch by Calvin Johnson was incredible. It also got me 6.5 fantasy points alone; he got me 27.5 that game.

The Eagles are 3-0 if Vick doesn't get injured the last two weeks. He may be more important to that team then any other qb is to their team in the league (outside of the Colts).

Second week in a row the Giants get wins because teams just make too many mistakes. They'll get killed when then play teams who have their shit together.

The Eagles are 3-0 if Vick doesn't get injured the last two weeks. He may be more important to that team then any other qb is to their team in the league (outside of the Colts).

Shit happens; and their defense hasn't been that great. They got burnt by those shitty Giants receivers for Christ sakes.

Say what you want about the Giants, but they're 2-1 and second in the division. I'll take that; considering they're still missing half of their defense plus Hixon.

Also, I could think of more teams besides the Colts whose QB is more important to their team than any other team above the Eagles (that doesn't make any sense at all, but you all know what I'm saying hopefully.)

Edit: I also have a very good friend who's a Vikings fan. He says he just wants them to lose out and get Andrew Luck, which is understandable, since they're not going anywhere this season.

Shit happens; and their defense hasn't been that great. They got burnt by those shitty Giants receivers for Christ sakes.

Shit does happen which is why they are 1-2. I was merely pointing out the fact that with Vick the Eagles are SB contenders and without him they are average at best.

I would gladly pay to watch Hugh Douglas punch Jack Del Rio in the face. I would also be right behind him in line to do so myself.

Also, I could think of more teams besides the Colts whose QB is more important to their team than any other team above the Eagles (that doesn't make any sense at all, but you all know what I'm saying hopefully.)

That's why I said "may." There's no way to know for sure, though the Packers, Saints, and Chargers are the only teams that immediately come to mind. Also the Pats because of how shitty their defense is this year.

Say what you want about the Giants, but they're 2-1 and second in the division. I'll take that; considering they're still missing half of their defense plus Hixon.

Edit: I also have a very good friend who's a Vikings fan. He says he just wants them to lose out and get Andrew Luck, which is understandable, since they're not going anywhere this season.

They just drafted Ponder this year though.

And Torrey Smith is killin for the Ravens.

I know this is off topic, but the Lions and Tigers have won on the same day 3 weeks in a row.

It's great to be a Detroit fan right now (for once..)

That's why I said "may." There's no way to know for sure, though the Packers, Saints, and Chargers are the only teams that immediately come to mind. Also the Pats because of how shitty their defense is this year.

Bills, Falcons, and Browns come to mind pretty fast as well, if we're talking about any team.

They just drafted Ponder this year though.

And Torrey Smith is killin for the Ravens.

The Panthers drafted Jimmy Clausen 2 years ago

Damn Sebass has a leg, just hooked it about a yard right.

EDIT: Yeah but Ponder was a first round pick who the Vikes obviously were high on since they passed on Dalton and Kaepernick for him. I know Luck is a once in a lifetime prospect, but I don't think the Vikings will end up that low anyways. KC is pretty bad, Minny just has to figure out how to close.

Bills, Falcons, and Browns come to mind pretty fast as well, if we're talking about any team.

Vick is more important then Fitzpatrick and while Ryan is key for the Falcons he isn't up there with guys like Vick and Rodgers in terms of importance. McCoy belongs no where neat this conversation.

The Panthers drafted Jimmy Clausen 2 years ago

Two years is different then one and Clausen was a second round pick. Barring a career ending injury no team would draft two qb's in the first round in back to back drafts.

I meant to say 2 years ago, as Cam Newton was last year's pick, but I get that. What I'm trying to say is, that is if the Vikings get the number 1 pick, which they might not, as there are plenty of terrible teams this year, they won't hesitate in drafting Andrew Luck in my opinion.

Dayyumm McFadden runnin' around everybody.

And the vikings might draft him, but they could trade him and get a bounty of picks (a la Ricky Williams in 99).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back