• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NFL Week 10 LD.

True, but as an outsider, he's entertaining as fuck to watch. Some of the shit he does is unbelievable.

Would be MVP had he not missed a few games. Still might be.

Vick lead me to victory over the last of the undefeated teams in one of the WZ leagues.

Meanwhile, Maclin held me into the match-up against Torain (no pts? why??), Armstrong, Cooley & the Eagles D/ST until the Eagles Defense scored a TD via an INT, I'd assume. I lost 103-110.

I... Fucking... Hate... McNabb

way to not throw shit to Moss you fuckstick, really proving you deserve that new 5 yr. deal you douche

I... Fucking... Hate... McNabb

way to not throw shit to Moss you fuckstick, really proving you deserve that new 5 yr. deal you douche

:lmao: I can't believe Erin won that match-up.

Also, what happened to Torain that resulted in him not getting a single point? Was he knocked out of the game on the opening drive or something?

I have no idea, but I am glad I decided to pick up Hightower at the last minute and play him instead of Torain

oh and thank god the Bye weeks are finally over and done with

I am an absolute SHIT drafter, but damn if I'm not a good correctional guy. I started the season 0-2 and have tied first place with a 7/8 game win streak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back