NYJ~DET
SD~HOU
ARI~MIN
NYG~SEA
KC~OAK
IND~PHI
DAL~GB(SNF)
PIT~CIN(MNF)

The Bears and The Bills will head up north to battle it out in Toronto today, will the Bills lose another close one?

Indy and Philly looks like it could be a good game, as dose Miami vs Baltimore.

I love this time of year. When it starts to get cold and you can see the steam rolling off the players, and the elements start to play an important part of the game.

What would a NFL LD be without the girls?

Bucs-Butts-nfl-cheerleaders-483926_400_480.jpg

images

nfl_cheerleaders_11.jpg

nfl-oakland-raiders.jpg

Go Team!

Lions sold out again today! Yeah!

Should be a few good late games as well. Don't know whether I should pay attention to Indy/Philly or KC/Oakland. Hell, even the Giants/Seahawks might be good, but I doubt it since Whitehurst is the starting QB for Seattle and hasn't even thrown a professional pass in a few years.

This is the time of year my blue bolts start to get rollin also like indy to win in a minor upset.

All Sunday night games should be subject to change, who the hell wants to really watch GB roll Dallas? Much rather watch Indy/Philly or KC/Oak.

My lineup this week:

QB - Vick
WR - Larry Fitz
WR - Steve Smith (Car)
WR - Ochocinco
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Mike Tolbert
TE - Dustin Keller
K - Nick Folk
DEF - New England

Discuss how screwed I am.

Surprised to see that the Vikes/Cards game is televised here in the Philly area when the Bucs/Falcons game is on at the same time. No complaints from me. It is like the 4th straight week we've been on TV.

My lineup this week:

QB - Vick
WR - Larry Fitz
WR - Steve Smith (Car)
WR - Ochocinco
RB - Marshawn Lynch
RB - Mike Tolbert
TE - Dustin Keller
K - Nick Folk
DEF - New England

Discuss how screwed I am.

I wouldn't say your too screwed. Fitz is really good whenever he plays the Vikes, Vick is healthy and a threat, Ocho could go off, Keller has a great matchup with the Lions, and Tolbert could get more looks with half the Bolts WR out. Really depends on what your opponent is fielding against you.

Opponent:

QB - Matt Ryan
WR - Dez Bryant
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Jeremy Maclin
RB - LeSean McCoy
RB - Darren McFadden
TE - Visanthe Shiancoe
K - David Akers
DEF - NYG

*Terrifying matchups have been bolded.

I like my matchup this week in the league I run.

QB: Peyton Manning
RB: Adrian Peterson
RB: Arian Foster
WR: Hakeem Nicks
WR: Roddy White
TE: Dustin Keller
FLEX: Peyton Hillis
Def: Green Bay
K: Robbie Gould

vs.

QB: Matt Schaub
RB: Jamaal Charles
RB: BenJarvus Green-Ellis
WR: Terrell Owens
WR: Andre Johnson
TE: Tony Gonzalez
FLEX: Percy Harvin
Def: Indianapolis
K: Adam Vinatieri

How do you have all of those players?

Had the first pick and took Peterson over CJ cause I'm a homer. Foster slipped to around the 9th or so round. Got Manning in round 2 (cant believe that happened) in a 10 team league, White in the 3rd, Nicks and Welker in the 4th and 5th. Keller was a week 1 FA pickup since I didn't trust Owen Daniels (who I drafted). Picked up Hillis as well early on. Plus I have MJD sitting on my bench since he is on a bye. Traded for him. Gave up McFadden and Pierre Thomas. Regret it a bit since McFadden has been money, but I figured he'd cool down and I was wrong. Got extremely lucky come draft time and FA pickups pretty much sums up my team.

I've officially picked Buffalo as my upset pick to win their first game this week. As showing confidence in my pick, I've also selected their Defense (Bills D) to be my Gridiron match-up Defense.

Also, even though Carolina and John Fox have normally either split or fully taken the series, I have no belief that Carolina will win today - even though we're at home. Matt Moore will face NOs, as opposed to Jimmy Clausen (who faced them earlier this year), so that could show a difference - albeit, I doubt it.

DeAngelo Williams has always been able to burn NOs, but he's out with ankle issues, and Stewart hasn't faired as well against them - combined now with the fact that we've been completely fucked for our running game, and I just can't see us sticking in this game. I hope we do, but coming off that huge win last week (for NOs) I just see this being a blowout.

I have

QB-Rodgers
RB-Brandon Jackson
-LT
WR-Wayne
-Woodhead
-Ward
TE-Keller
K-Akers
D-KC

in the other league

QB-Schaub
RB-Forte
-Sproles
WR-S.Smith(car)
-C.Johnson
-Bess
TE-Hernandez
K-Gould
D-GB

I'm watching the interview Pam Oliver did with Roddy White. Man, does it feel good to see how great he has changed since coming into the league.

(NFL: League 1)
QB - Aaron Rodgers
RB - Arian Foster, LT
WR - Maclin, Austin, Welker
TE - Tamme (replacing Clark)
K - Reed
D/ST - NYG

(NFL: League 2)
QB - Tom Brady
RB - Peterson, Foster
WR - Bess, Welker, Owens
TE - Hernandez
K - Reed
D/ST - NYG

(League Yahoo)
QB - Vick
RB - Turner, McFadden (flex starter - Fred Jackson)
WR - Calvin Johnson, Bess, Knox
TE - Hernandez (considering Gonzalez, though)
K - Nugent
D/ST - Minnesota

Ditka & K. Johnson are predicting the Lions to upset the Jets. While I've certainly enjoyed watching Detroit this year, and I have to say (sorry Big P, I respect the Jets but love underdogs) I would love to see Detroit win.

Still though.. (sorry Lions fans) I'm not a fucking idiot. :lmao: Good luck, Lions. But New York (after last week) has even more reason to play hard and re-prove to everyone that they're real.

Jim Mora, Charles Davis & Dick Stockton are calling the Panthers game. I long for a day where Dick isn't calling Steve Smith "Steven", only to retract it later claiming (every week, mind you) that Steve told him not to call him Steven.

And, Mora (Jr.) is just meh. I wanna punch him in the face everytime I hear his voice.

Well thank God Camarillo was able to save Favre's ass by forcing a fumble out of the end zone after an interception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back