NFL Week 11 LD

If you saw Payton after that last INT he said Oh well, that is a great QB not letting things get to him.

Hell yes Buffalo got a big win, we are on a two game win streak, only five more to go.

Other than highlights I did not watch to much football today as I was moving all day.

Brown had 68 yards on 17 carries. They just didn't run it enough.

Still, you have a FG. Don't know what he was thinking with that throw.

You can't run the ball when you're down by double digits most of the game. Over half of Brown's yards came on one run anyways. The last throw looked like there was some miscommunication possibly between Manning and the receiver on the route (meaning the receiver fucked up.)

Great game regardless.

Fucking loved tha GB/Min game, NE/Indy was great as well, now for NYG/Philly, I need a big game from Manningham, both my FF match-ups are pretty close

I'm leading in both my FF leagues, 1110.85-110.10 in one, I have Manningham & Akers still to go, they have E. Royal & M.Prater, in the other league I'm up 85.70 - 60.50, I have Manningham & Tynes still to go, they have Eli, B.Lloyd, Ajirutoto, & the Philly D

I really can't afford to lose in that second league

So my opponent in my money league has Peyton throw 4 Td's and yet I'm up by 28. Just guess how the rest of his team did today for him?

Oh and if Brandon Lloyd somehow scores 29 fantasy points tomorrow night, I quit fantasy football forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back