NFL WEEK 6 LD

The Lions are definitely an improving team with a lot of good signs but I've been fooled before. Stafford needs to stay healthy and needs to take over this offense and show he can put up points. Calvin has looked very good in his absence but still needs more targets. The running game needs a kick start as well. Best has slowed down somewhat and Kevin Smith still can't seem to find his groove. I like what I've seen from Nate Burleson now that he's healthy and Tony Scheffler has been very good at tight end. Brandon Pettigrew has been very good at times as well but he needs to stop dropping passes.

The defensive line is one of the best in the entire league. Great DT's in Suh and Williams with Sammie Lee Hill backing them up. The ends are very good as well with Vanden Bosch and a much improved Cliff Avril. The linebackers have potential but need to get healthy. Having Levy come back will help. The secondary is still a work in progress but I like what I've seen from Alphonso Smith and CC Brown has been solid opposite Delmas at safety.

I love the special teams we have. Stefan Logan is a very good return man, the kick and punt coverage units have been solid, Nick Harris is one of the better punters in the game, and Jason Hanson is a fucking beast. I'll take him over any other kicker in the NFL.

The Lions need to target the secondary and offensive line in the off season. A number one corner and a left tackle that can block are much needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back