DAL @ WSH
CIN @ BAL
SEA @ STL
ARZ @ SF
TEN @ ATL
SD @ CHI
PHI @ NYG
KC @ NE

Pretty crappy lookin slate aside from Cincy/Baltimore and da Chagas/Bears. However I am interested in tonights game to see how many throws Tebow even attempts (I'll put the over/under at 14. going slightly over) and to see the option offense try to work. I love the option, so if Denver can execute it it'll be fun to watch.

Enjoy the week, guys.

Eh, short week against an offense that really isn't run anywhere else. The Jets SHOULD win, but with it being at Denver (the Jets are 1-4 in last 5 road games in regular season) and the Broncos just finding ways to win with Tebow you never know. Plus the Jets always like to fuck up a game that they should win every year that leaves you wondering how the hell they lost. I'm not picking Denver, but I think this will be a one score game. 20-17ish. Denvers D has played pretty well lately as well (granted against not so good teams, but still, Mark Sanchez isn't a worldbeater).

I just don't see it happening. The only good defense Tebow has played was the Lions and we all know how that turned out. They have adjusted the offense a lot since then but the Jets defense has enough film on what the Broncos have been running so they can't surprise teams like they did the last couple weeks. The Jets D just has too much speed and too many play makers. It doesn't help that McGahee isn't 100% and Knowshon is out.

With the Jets having virtually no time to prepare for the Broncos offense (day off Monday, practice Tuesday, fly out Wednesday), it wouldn't surprise me to see them get "upset".

Is this game only on NFL Network? As in, no chance for me to watch it legally?

Yeah, Sly, it is. Unless you are in the Denver or NY market, I believe.

And I think the defense will keep the Broncos in the game. Tebow will throw a bit more and if he is accurate (which I know is asking much) on deep balls they might get a big play or two.

Eh you either sneak that or take your 3 this early.

EDIT: That's probably because you're in Canada. Sly's from Missouri, I believe.

This is sure to be a low scoring game. You have to take all the points you can get. Bad decision by Fox not to kick the FG.

If this score holds up, which it could, the Denver Broncos will be .500 and half a game out of first place in Week 11.

And would be a game out of the WC behind the two North teams with the tiebreaker over Cincy if they were tied due to H2H win.

I was gonna say I'm taking my points there Rex. 4th and 2 you cant just sneak it in and you don't have your top 2 backs.

I know that Fox isn't a fan of Tebow throwing, but I'm waiting for that rollout deep pass. It's bound to get them caught sleeping sometime.

Broncos need to take McGahee out the game. He's obviously still hurt.

Also, they need to have a little more faith in Tebow. There was absolutely no risk in just giving him a shot there on 3rd and 11 to make a play with a real pass attempt.

Also, they need to have a little more faith in Tebow. There was absolutely no risk in just giving him a shot there on 3rd and 11 to make a play with a real pass attempt.

As Woody Hayes once said, "There are three things that can happen when you pass, and two of them ain't good"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back