Sunday Late Games
Bal at Sea
Det at Chi
SF at NYG

SNF
NE at NYJ

MNF
Min at GB

Alot of good games this week... with several really shit games tossed in.

1. For some reason, I've always hated how there are so many early games to late games on Sundays. This week we have 10 early games. Way too much for me.

2. How is it that no teams have a bye this week yet some do next week? Just seemed strange which sucked for me because both of my fantasy defenses (Pittsburgh and New Orleans) are off next week so I had to pick up another defense. The choices were terrible so I went with the safest one which was Tennessee.

3. Why is there a game tonight? I know they have Thursday night games but aren't they usually after Thanksgiving. Just seems strange that they are doing it so early in the season by their standards.

I hate the idea of a Thurs. night games in general. Thanksgiving fine, but the rest of the season it's usually a game I completely forget about. I think the lock-out is the reason the bye weeks got all fucked up. I agree way too many early games on Sundays, they really need to work on splitting that up and making it a little more even.

I guess I can understand why there are so many early game this week because of the 13, 11 are being played in the central and eastern time zones but you could have easily put Broncos/Chiefs in the late game spot and maybe put Titans/Panthers as well for regional purposes being from the South since we already got Saints/Bucs. I forgot if CBS or Fox are doing the doubleheader because both usually don't do it at the same time.

My DirecTV guide says FOX has the doubleheader. And I have no fantasy input in this game tonight, so I'll just enjoy the show.

The Saints/Falcons game today is huge in the grand scheme of things.

I fully expect the Saints to have the best game they've had thus far this season and win by more than 2 touchdowns. Let's hope I'm right!

Need some fantasy advice:

Antonio Brown vs. Bengals/Deion Branch vs. Jets/Earl Bennett vs. Lions - 1 spot WR

Brown's produced the most points, but Branch torched the Jets last time while on my bench, and Bennett was Cutlers favorite target last monday Night. I'm leaning towards Brown, but I feel as if he's been somewhat inconsistent.

In another league I have Steve Breaston vs. Broncos/Jerome Simpson vs. Steelers/Brandon Jacobs vs. 49ers/Pierre Thomas vs. Falcons/James Starks vs. Vikings - 1 WR and a Flex.

I'm feeling Breaston and Starks since Simpson seems to catch a td and get nothing else and Breastons playin against a shitty D and Starks since he's been getting the majority of the carries, Jacobs is playing one of the best run D's, and Pierre Thomas is Jekkyl and Hyde and has fucked me over a time or two with a 1 or 2 pt performance since Sean Payton seems to hate him. Again, I'm willing to flop though since I'm not very confident with these guys.

Need some fantasy advice:

Antonio Brown vs. Bengals/Deion Branch vs. Jets/Earl Bennett vs. Lions - 1 spot WR

Antonio Brown is the safest pick, I started him today. Outside of Welker you never know which WR is going to have a big day in NE, Brady seems to have a no dark horse favorite target each week, & Bennet... he's playing Lions, I don't expect their front 7 to allow Cutler much time to do whole lot today...plus he's Earl Bennet.

Yeah I realized Brown hasn't been as inconsistent as I thought. If Andre Johnsons hamstring would ever stop fucking me over I wouldn't have this problem.

Really hoping ATL has a big day on offense, I have Roddy White, Julius Jones going in one league & Turner in the other.

Antonio Brown is almost a must start unless you are stacked at receiver. Since Hines Ward went down and Brown became a starter he has been targeted more times then any other Pitt receiver. The last 3 games his numbers are 7 catches for 102 yards, 9 for 67 and a td, and 5 for 109.

Got Buffalo/Dallas and NO/Atl right now. Probably will keep it on Buffalo/Dallas for fantasy purposes (Romo/Witten in one league, Jackson/Bryant in another).

Niiiiiiiiiice, Fox giving me the ATL/NO game, I'm assuming they have the doubleheader and we'll get Det/Chi this afternoon. Den/KC on CBS.... a game I could care less about if I wanted too

I think this year might be the first time in a while the Detroit Thanksgiving game is more anticipated then the Dallas Thanksgiving one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back