NFL Week Eleven LD - The Tebows, erm, Broncos on Prime Time

Jumping on the guy and saying he's poor after the 8 or 10 starts he's made (more of which he's won and hasn't been completely awful) is short sighted.

It's not short sighted because I'm not jumping on him because of the way he has played after 8-10 starts. I'm jumping on him because he has shown no improvement as a passer after 8-10 starts. I've observed his passes this year and last year and he is just as inaccurate now as he was when he started. Ive admitted when he has made a nice throw (like last week against KC) and I've admitted when he makes a nice two minute drive (like this week), but as a passer he has shown very minimal if any improvement.

I'm very much looking forward to the horrible weather coming Green Bay's way soon so Aaron Rodgers can start to look, you know, human.

I think it's safe to say Buffalo has gone into full meltdown mode...& wtf is happening to Detroit?!?

Yeah, it's like Miami and Chicago have switched places with Buffalo and Detroit in their divisions. Kind of strange, but it's really hard to remain consistent in this league, especially for young teams like those two.

Detroit has comeback, & are now up by 1!!! I don't know what happened but whenever you got a guy like Megatron on your offense you're always 2 quick scores away from being right back in it.

How long has it been since EVERY game is this close. I don't think there's a team losing by more than 8. Hopefully the trend continues into the later games.

Damn right, Justin.

I really wish that game were on tv over the Pack/Bucs game. But meh, maybe Tampa has a miracle up their ass.

How long has it been since EVERY game is this close. I don't think there's a team losing by more than 8. Hopefully the trend continues into the later games.

Miami is blowing out Buffalo 35-6, Oakland is beating the Vikes 27-14, & Baltimore is playing like Baltimore should be playing every week & are up 31-14.

God I can't put express how much I'd love to see the Washington sweep Dallas this year, the amount of joy that would bring me...

Nice to see Stafford shut the haters up. Finger didn't look too bad after the first quarter. 5 TDs. Fuck yeah. We got a RB now too that can actually run b/w the tackles and isn't a scatback like Best. As long as we stop fucking up with turnovers, watch out.

Aaron Rodgers, we're comin for you sucka. Can't wait for the Fudgepackers.

Alright go Chargers and Titans. Need some breathing room in the WC race (especially ATL since we lost H2H against them) and I genuinely hate the Bears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back